Which Loud House character has the most depth? Inb4 they all suck

Which Loud House character has the most depth? Inb4 they all suck.

Other urls found in this thread:

putlocker.ae/episode/the_loud_house_s1_e11.html
pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Luan has the least, if that makes any difference.

The goth one. Or Lincoln. Shitty show, either way.

>Luan
>not Luna

Nigga what

Only counting the sisters, Lori, Leni or Lucy

OO BOY
>LE LITERALLY ONE
>LET SPORTY ONE
>LE FUNNY ONE
> LE EDGY ONE
> LE HOT ONE
>LE POO POO
> LE ROCK ONE
> LE ROWDY AND LE QUEENY
> LE YOUNG GENIUS PROTEGE WITH NO SOCIAL SKILLS
And a faggot

Luna has so much to explore. Luan is just "What do you get when you mix a blow drier and a farm? Dried chicken! Get it?"

>And a faggot
Self-inserts get out.

I agree, but seeing as how you're a tripfag, get out.

>Implying Lisa has no social skills

>Hating on best girl
Only a Luanfag.

None of them have any depth especially.

They're all tropey characters, who talk and act how their tropes demand how they talk and act.

Nearly every episode is the same message; "Dont try and censor or change "unique" personalities, because those personalities are what make them so special."

Jokes on you I'm a Lynnfag

Yeah, lamp is clearly the best, agree with you completely.

You got BALLS don't ya?

>So much to explore
Never ever. She'll have her silly little episode, in which Lori has more lines than her, and then shoved into the background for the rest of the season.

Yep.

Lamp just wants to protect her sister from harm. It doesn't matter if she doesn't get the spotlight, she'll always shine through from where she stands.

shit opinions cocksucker

>Lamp just wants to protect her sister from harm.

Oh, they all suck alright.
Meanwhile Lincoln's nuttin, but they still suckin'.

kek

CAN SOMEBODY LINK ME THE LAMP EPISODE?! It's like the one (2) episode I haven't seen.

Luna. As much as I love goths, the character stereotype is getting a tad old.

Also Leni best sister.

You've never seen Driving miss Hazy? That episode is the reason fags like me like Leni.

Looks like I'm now a part of the #LoudCrowd

This pleases me

It won't air until Monday.

not counting Lincoln, but Lori or Lola
Lily is a baby
Lisa is the nerd
Lana's personality boils down to being a dirty tomboy
Lola is mostly a the super feminine princess type but has also been shown to be under handing and spiteful
Lucy's personality boils down to being emo
Lynn's personality boils down to being sporty
Luan's personality boils down to being a comedian
Luna is just the music, and all her lines are just music references
Leni's personality boils down to being to dumb to breath
Lori is the bitchy big sister but also has been shown to be secretly caring for her siblings

putlocker.ae/episode/the_loud_house_s1_e11.html

So is this show really bad/mediocre/waifubait or is it just butthurt CN fanboys and shills trying to preset a narrative?

Have a free (you)

Base off episodes we've seen so far...

Characters with some semblance of depth:
>Lincoln
>Lori
Characters you can assume some depth out of (Have had some surprising character traits even if they act flat themselves):
>Leni
>Luan
>Lucy
Characters who basically do nothing but their schtick:
>Lynn
>Lana
>Lola
Character who are as flat as cardboard:
>Lisa
>Lily
>Luna

It's good. I guess you could call it waifubait but I highly doubt it was intentional. The internet is a wild beast and will make waifus out of anything.

Is anyone else rather amazed at Nick for taking a stand against modern 'trends'. For all the bashing on them being the Spongebob channel, I notice a huge uptake to that is they've never really sold out to the mediocrity, the trends and the liberal agenda like other cartoon networks.

Look at their top running cartoons now, like The Loud House and Harvey Beaks. You don't see any Cal Arts squeegee smiles or Adventure Time noodly tumblr art. Nor do you see the necessity of dank plots and worldbuilding, Nick as a whole has kept largely untouched from modern trends and stayed firmly grounded in it's roots way back a decade or two ago. No pandering to 2deep5u fags like Disney has with Gravity Falls or Star vs, no tumblry faux-action cartoons like Steven Jewverse or Adventure Time.

Seriously, Nick might be the last great bastion of animation on today. The saving grace of cartoons.

I agree with all of it expect the Lola part I think she should actually be in the some depth category after the undie pressure episode and the Sound of Silence.

>one good show comes out over the course of 10 years
>saving grace

nigga take it down a notch.

The second one.

>tumblry
>Steven Jewverse
>Cal Arts

>It's a Luna episode

>by not changing with the times they've eventually become refreshingly different
Well that's one way to do it I guess. Not that I'm complaining, I'm certainly enjoying these new Nick shows and it looks like kids are too from the viewing figures.

It's an good show, coming from someone who doesn't care about the waifu bait. I'll keep watching it but not religiously follow it's schedule. The art is nice, I really like the concept. They know well enough to not be cynical all the time though sometimes the "Awww, the family all loves eachother in the end" forces itself in at the end and doesn't work well. Better than leaving characters miserable at the end of the day.

As for the most important part of the show: The jokes are as hit or miss as the characters. They all have their schtick and they all generally get a chance to do it at least once per episode, the issue is that gets old fast if the schtick has nothing to work with. Leni's stupidity has proven to be a surprisingly great source of jokes and I like how the cast bounces off of Lucy's oddball out-ness, but Lana's "I do gross things" is pretty much the same every episode, Lisa's "I'm so smart I talk in nothing but scientific terms" has just felt out of place and never once made me laugh, and Lily repeats the same joke like 7 times an episode whenever they try to use her.

Daily reminder that Leno is best sister.

Huh, thought this meme died.

Who?

It's about as dead as the other Leni meme but still pops up now and then.

"And don't throw the past away
You might need it some other rainy day
Dreams can come true again
When everything old is new again"

It's great because it's characters, whether it's because you like the waifus or you like the character interactions. It's just a comfy show. Watch it for yourself and find out if it's for you or not on your own.

pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe

Give it a shot. Nothing to lose.

So someone in a previous thread said the creator stated that Luna was the sister Lincoln was most close to. Is this true and if so could someone provide a source?

>nu-male
Please explain what that means. I am retarded.

>caring what an impossible to appease demographic thinks

It's a fire/ground type pokemon.

It means buzzword, just like 90% of the words in his 2 posts here.

good point. i've been saying this for years. Cartoon Network makes cartoons for edgy teens and young """""adults""""" while Nickelodeon makes cartoons for all ages.

i dont know if I consider Star vs to be 2deep material though, it does have an ongoing backstory but its like 5% of the plot. its very close to a Nickelodeon cartoon and by all rights could fit right onto the Nick line up

>Liberals and tumblr hate it because they're butthurt it features a strong main male character for wasn't who isn't a nu-male betacuck over big strong womyn.
I haven't seen many people saying things like that. Maybe 1 or 2 people.

>not Lenin

Sup Forums will be leaving soon, they just came because there was a politically charged thread earlier.

here is a textbook example of one

check out these Lenis I drew

What was wrong with this post mods?

>Not fat, well shaved, no pink hairdye or fdora
No that's just an ordinary Hipster.
A nu-male looks kind of like that but a lot shittier, like someone decided to poorly cosplay as a hipster but is doing it really badly and it shows.

There can be no good press about the house of loud.

>then you wake up

Did you have a permit for drawing those Lenis?

The one in the top right makes her look Like Linda from Bobs burgers.

yes

I originally thought I was going to like Luna best going into it, but now I really like Luan the most because she is the ultimate daughterfu. She reminds me not of the little shit I was at her age, but what I'm like now.

I don't think it counts as a meme if the only one person who made it is trying to force it.

. . .

Return to the woolie hole!

This exactly.

Also can't wait for Luna's episode so she can rightfully reclaim the title of best sis that I'm sure she truly is. Until then, she's my #3

I'm sorry but What a retarded post.

I dig.

>Gavity Falls or Star vs, no tumblry faux-action cartoons like Steven Jewverse or Adventure Time.
These are all good shows, and i'd argue all of them are better than the loud house.

Woah Spook

JESUS CHRIST! If you're gonna post something like that spoiler it first.

I thought I was going to like Luna the most too but ended up liking Leni the most.

I thought I was gonna like Luna or Lucy the most. I ended up liking Leni and Luan the most and hating Luna the most. Lucy ended up still being great though.

I regret making the post that started this meme, why me

Expected to like Lynn and Luna (Sporty tomboy and cool Rocker Chick- both archetypes that tend to be likable on cartoons), and to dislike Lola and Leni (Beauty Queen and Fashionista).

Lynn ended up my fave, but Leni and Lola are top 5.

Luna is easily in last place. The only character I don't care for so far.

And I actually laughed my as of at the stagedive onto the baby scene, unlike most people here seemed to do.

You can fix it by flooding the thread with cute Leni pics.

Sisters:
Luan Loud : 11.5/10
Leni Loud : 11/10
Lucy Loud :10/10
Lynn Loud : 9/10
Lana and Lola Loud : 8/10
Lily Loud : 7/10
Lori Loud : 6.5/10
Lamp Loud : 6/10
Lisa Loud : 4/10
Luna Loud: -1/10
Clyde: -20/10

I don't think anyone really hated it it's just fun to pick on Luna fags.

Like this?

thanks

I'd post the blinky blink but I don't have it.

try to ignore Lori in this one

Does anyone have the photos the user posted of Lincoln groping Leni's boobs?

I try to encourage the Lori personally.

But user... she sharts herself

Everyone farts man.

>Ever wonder what it's like to literally live in a house with 10 siblings? To have to endure their messes, crying, yelling, and pestering on a constant basis? To never be acknowledged for you talent because someone else is hogging the spotlight? Well I do. This is "Lori's So-Called World."

I can't help but notice how Leni's skirt is shorter than Lori's.

Gotta let the clam breath.

No
Yes

Why no on the motion sickness Leni? She looks adorable in that gif