Why are so many WHITE MEN against the idea of a STRONG WOMAN being president?

Why are so many WHITE MEN against the idea of a STRONG WOMAN being president?

We don't have a strong woman running, we have a fat, old, menopausal, lesbian, sociopath who is white.

I would have "fears" putting such a person in charge of a convenience store. No force on earth would make me consider this harpy for chief executive.

>STRONG WOMAN
>soulless feeble old lady prone to epileptic fits

>strong woman
>almost fully financed by men
kek

We had a strong woman leading us for 8 years. Trillions of dollars later we are still pretty much in the same place we were before she got in. Leave it to a woman, spend so much and accomplish so little.

Because white men are smart

something something
white women are lucky non-white men and women are able to save their country from white men

>lets alienate a mostly White electorate when there is a pro-White alternative to vote for
Do ((journalists)) think they can white guilt people into not voting for Trump? Political correctness is dead faggots. Sage

Holy shit I love this new meme

WE SHOULD HELP PROPAGATE IT.

WE SHOULD SPREAD THE MEME THAT HILLARY IS THE PARTY OF WOMEN AND HISPANIC MINORITIES AND ALL THE NIGGERS AND CRACKERS CAN GO BE MISOGYNISTIC ELSEWHERE.

There's only ever been 1 STRONG WOMAN in charge of a Western country and that was Thatcher. Hillary is just an evil, narcissitic, used up cunt that happened to be lucky enough to marry a man who would become president. She's achieved nothing.

>Being a white man is now a pathology.

Let's #BernDown the Democratic party. It's time.

Get Bernie on the ballots and split the dems. If you live in a blue state or a swing state please help get petitions signed to get Bernie on the ballot this November. You could get only raging Trumpists to sign it, because a petition isn't a vote. Let's make Bernie screw Shillary without his consent guys. /:=)

being a white man could be described as an existential affliction of the inherited type, symptoms include Crusading, an obsession with stained-glass, and suicidal impulses

1st and 2nd post tied for best post

fasptfbp

>In the USA, most people get their license to drive at 16.
> In all the years before it, they want it badly.
>They can almost invision how it would be.
>Finally, they can drive.
> They just want a car.
>A lot of kids just buy the first thing they see.
>The biggest piece of crap.
>Everything and everyone told them it would be a mistake.
>Everyone told them they'd regret it.
>They bought it anyway.
> Shortly after they begin to see everyone was right.
> It's unreliable.
> It constantly breaks down.
>Everyone sees it and laughs.
>It's ugly as fuck.
>Just looking at it is stressfull.
>They'll deny they made the mistake at first.
Failure after failure, consistant let downs at every turn.
> Eventually they come to terms with the fact they should have listened to everyone and junk the car.

The license is "first woman president".
The car is Hillary Clinton.
The kids are Clinton voters.

Because we're so stupid am i right guys?

tacher and merkel before this refuge frenzy.
all other wymen are a fucking lefti scum.

>be a strong woman
>rig the election

White people are statistically more stupid than anyone else in America.

Nisman is that you

Show me a strong woman and I'll let you know.

You know it. Yabran says hello btw.

t. nigger

>Strong woman
>Hillary
No she's just a corrupt whore

Carrot top went hard core.

What makes her strong?

Probably because WHITE MEN need a better reason to vote for someone other than the fact that they have a vagina.