>main character has a gf

just rememeber your last relationship and youll be fine

>Main character has no gf
>Its never mentioned or brought up

>MC doesn't have chronic erectile dysfunction

>main character has a properly functioning anus

>gf is Gal Gadot

>movie has romance in it
>the girl obviously wants the guy and does everything she can to be with him and make him happy

Do you guys ever wonder what percentage of people make up this group and how unlucky you had to be to end up in it? If you think about it, most guys who are in high school or college have had at least one. Just someone to think about.

delete this

Ive had gfs, I just like to meme here. The thing is, they arent worth the trouble.

>movie has characters

>girl likes main character but hes afraid to approach her because if she gets close to him she will see how absolutely pathetic he really his
damn, hate this one

Sounds like my gf

>movie exists because character left his house and allowed for chance events to happen instead of staying inside day in and day out as everything stays the same

>character mistakes pity for attraction

>girl has openly admitted to being interested in character

>main character has social skills and other positive quality

>characters ex gf tries to come back

:.^{

>Main character is Chad
>Dies at the end of the movie
>People are sad he dies

Name 1 kino where this happens. Just a single one.

>it's a character doesn't get close to anyone because he realized the closer you are to someone, the greater likelihood you'll end up hating each other episode
i hate it when that happens

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

>friend who plays games with you on the internet starts talking to some e-whore

>main character isn't a useless worthless neet

you should have known people you meet on /r9k/ are lonely and will jump at the chance to talk to a pair of tits

Wavelength

Probably in the single digit percentile 2bh
Even if I'm that unlucky with women, you get used to it

And you have extra money on tap. I don't flash it around so it has no effect on how females see me. Imagine never getting any attention and being a pussy repellent, that's pretty much me

And I'm not even obese or "fat"

You'll be drowning in pussy when you hit 27+

yeah but he basically stopped talking to me altogether
thirsty cunt spends all day talking to that whore on discord
tells me I can join but i'm too much of a social retard to talk to the other gender and I would probably end up cockblocking him somehow

Uhmmm... yeah, 27
I have news for you: That time came and went
Unfortunately I had more important matters to attend to and was out of the country. I was unable to spend my time at social events with lots of women around

Guess I missed the boat

3 wizards
300 hundred people LARPing as wizards

what a cruel world

>MC seems like an autist at the beginning but ends up banging a beautiful girl by the end

I don't think I deserve it because I only want the good times, not the bad times that come with it so I never tried.

>MC is Hugh Jackman

I'm a wizard but I never post in these threads because I've realized I'm above it all. I Will fap to anime chicks until the day I die and I will never have to worry about impressing some shallow cunt because I take drugs and my dick doesn't even function anymore. I have no desire or ambition I just want to keep doing what I'm doing until my body stop functioning.

he probably thinks he'll get special treatment if he orbits long enough

Every sentence you wrote has a contradiction within it.
That's kinda weird.

>main character is supposed to be a lonely weirdo
>has friends and a gf

Being on the extreme of the weird to normie spectrum is more likely to end up in you having a relationship. It's when you're too close to the weirdo side but not enough to be a weeb/brony that leaves you lonely.

>I have no desire or ambition

Have you not tried using and practicing your powers? How can you not have even a little ambition when you have telekinesis now? You have to hone them to keep them strong.

I don't think you're a actually wizard yet

Damn bro, you're a classic case of:

Don't take care of self (don't get /fit/ or /fa/) > women don't see me > damn whores don't see me, I'll show em > get money > don't get fit or fa out of spite > damn whores don't see me

You're probably a pathetic slob who dresses like a grandad and smells like pizza rolls and Bo and wonder why you missed the boat. I urge you to post a pic of yourself with eyes hidden. I want to help but I wanna see what I'm working with here

This is something most loser forever alones don't seem to get. Weebs/bronys at least have something they're passionate about. Females WANT guys to have hobbies they like to concentrate on.
Lots of lonely pathetic NEETS aren't interested in anything, and expect others to be interested in them. And I would know, because I'm one of those lonely pathetic losers. Can't even get a hobby because I hate everything

But what if the things I'm interested in are music, movies, and books that nobody listens to, watches, or reads

It really just comes down to asking a female out on a date, which most forever alones will literally never do, not even once. If they did then they'd eventually get a gf

Be nice to people, and when they ask about your interests keep it general, if they ask for specifics, give it to them. Because they won't know, if they ask for more details about what they're like, then you've made a friend!

But what if I'm autistic and don't know how to explain things to people

Those things would exist if somebody didn't listen, watch, or read them.

Either way, it absolutely doesn't have to be a shared interest. Just an active hobby for yourself. Females don't want 100% of your attention, they like that something other than them will keep you occupied.

What music do you like user?

I'll be your gf, user :)

just kidding, your dick probably isn't even 6 inches

>main character isn't afraid to leave the house

You know that saying that if you're not able to explain something simply, then you don't really understand it at all?
If you can't explain your passion, you're probably not passionate about it in the first place. Hell, an autist like yourself should be able to sperg out explaining your hobby

pls delet this

>main character is a girl
>fall in love with her
>she canonically gets together with some BlackChad

Fucking stop this shit.

Why the fuck are there so many frogs in this site?

>it's a group of friends ask the mc why he hasn't had a gf in 7 years

This episode is getting stale

>main character betters themself

Flies are attracted to the shitposting

Frogs eat flies

>People miss main character when they're not aroun

What if your hobby is shitposting YouTube "research" and being a reactionary anti modernist sperg while fighting the Jewish conspiracy on Sup Forums twitter and YouTube comment sections?

Man now I'm going to feel like shit all night over my failure to ever have a gf

I think I might be autistic because I've realized how much I fucking hate love subplots in movies and how most of my favorite movies don't have any.

>main character has dysfunctional relationship
>*laugh track*

The universe is deterministic.

being /fit/ or /fa/ helps in that if you're absolutely hideous that's a barrier to women. But it misunderstands the female psychology. Unless you're a legit 10/10 in the top 1% of all men, your appearance has little to do with attraction. It's more about what you can bring to the table, how pleasant you are to be around, whether you're fun to talk to or do things with, if you have an interesting life, and so on and so on. Having money helps. Looking good helps. None of these things are as important as doing and making things and being able to have fun.
PASSIVE ACTIVITIES ARE NOT A HOBBY
If your hobbies are reading (as opposed to writing) or watching movies (as opposed t filmmaking), you don't have a hobby. At best you have something you like to do to pass the time.

It could always be worse.
At least you're not gay or fap to traps.

what are hobbies then
fucking le painting
fuck off bitch

>main character has anger issues

I should clarify. An active physical IRL hobby. Stuff like that and watching movies isn't a hobby.

Something like making handcrafted shoes or something.

unrealistic, dropped it right there

my hobbies are political activism and organising, model united nations and lifting weights. I'm passionate about all three of these things and can talk about them freely and things that i've done/accomplished in them and can be proud of.

Go out. Do things.

>wow user you're so pleasant to be around, wanna be my bf

Y-yeah. Lol, o-only a faggot would fap to traps haha

Max from Mary and Max

In a way, stupid movies actually improved my life. I had always struggled with controlling my anger even before playing them. I remember one time walking home with two friends from school. I was telling a story about how poachers shoot tigers from helicopters, stuttered and I said something along the lines of “the tigers shoot”. One of my two friends immediately started mocking me for my fuck up and I just socked him out in one swift, natural motion. The anger just fuelled my muscles and it felt so instinctively to just punch him in the face. Anyway, fast forward to late 2016 and I’m playing Mad Max Fury Road. I'm really enjoying it up until the point where I realise Immortan Joe is supposed to be a caricature of the patriarchy. At this point I punch a hole in my television, take out the bluray from my console and literally bite it in two, and throw the two pieces of the disc out the window like a frees bee. At this point I realise I need help. The day after I sought professional help and seven months after I’ve a much better time controlling my anger. Today, I’m doing okay, although I try to avoid extreme competitive situations where I might potentially look like a loser in front of a crowd.

ill go out and do your mom faggot

Did you even read my first sentence

But yeah if that guy was able to make women feel comfortable and happy around him, he would probably get more pussy than Sup Forums's average

And frankly with a bit of plastic surgery and a buzzcut he wouldn't look to bad desu

>main character isn't fat

>main character has superbowers

Just shower and b yourself bro

youre a fucking faggot.

Pol everybody

this. I need to just force myself to ask random girls out and Id have a gf, Im just a huge puss.

>i love you
>i love you too

>Want to watch Y Tu Mama Tambien
>can never make it past the first 5 minutes

It just feels like I won't be getting the most out of the movie without experiencing a fraction of what they have as teenagers

its just like in real life