The Witcher - Petition

>Netflix is planning to create a tv series adaptation of The Witcher, which is based on slavic mythology and culture. We kindly request Netflix to prioritize Slavic artists or artists of Slavic descent in their casting decisions for the adaptation.

>The story resonates with me and many other of eastern european origins who have never felt represented by the dominant Anglo-Saxon culture promoted by Hollywood. The games and books are very popular in Poland, Russia and other eastern European countries.

>Hollywood has an epidemic of diminishing the cultural distinctiveness and the history of huge groups of people.

>Please don't do this to The Witcher which represents a unique Slavic cultural lens in a way that hasn’t been done before.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1rHWFpDD5jr
youtube.com/watch?v=i8TweSzo7aI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudice_(mythology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_Goddess_(Neopaganism)
youtube.com/watch?v=sKv0rtgI7mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus christ...you people...fuck you, you pieces of shit are literally sjws just on the other side of the issues.

Fuck off SlavJW

You can't be a more obvious bait if you tried. Saged.

This is the cringiest shit I've read in years and I'm a Slav fan of The Witcher.

Is this long winded code for "don't cast a nigger to play Geralt"?

Of all fantasy IPs to get a show, The Witcher least deserved it. There's so many cutscenes in the games they tell what's basically as good a show as can be.

>The story resonates with me and many other of eastern european origins

Eastern Europeans aren't marginalized as severely as minorities and women. You really sound like a gigantic manchild whining about petty shit like this.

Ayo sounds like dis needs some diversity

Would it really be impossible that becoming a Witcher turns you black?

I think it means "don't cast fags or arabs or black people unless they are elves or ofieri or zerikanean like the lore"

You what towarish?

How is the witcher exclusively slavic? The larger cities are based on fucking medieval Belgium.

Too late, kid. A Zerrikanian is already the best choice. We Pole, now.

vocaroo.com/i/s1rHWFpDD5jr

ITT western cuck enablers tell OP how he is wrong for not wanting diversity.

really makes my nose blow

isn't it a Polish studio that's actually making the show? I thought Netflix was just funding it.

Remember to call it diversity and treat slavs like nonwhites. After we get some niggers cast create an outrage and call it black/yellow/arab washing and diminishing slavic culture.

Fuck off sjw. Just make it good Netflix. Don't bother with these tards.

>>The story resonates with me and many other of eastern european origins who have never felt represented by the dominant Anglo-Saxon culture promoted by Hollywood.

A FUCKING VIDEO GAME

Post the petition on petition.org

Netflix will see it and work 100% more to cast a black guy :^)

To be fair it's quite a good game.

youtube.com/watch?v=i8TweSzo7aI

But most of it isn't exclusive to "Slavic culture", take this scene, clearly a rip off of the fates from Greek mythology... Cheeky Polski Skleps with their cries...

Droomphtards

BTFO
T
F
O

this. they might be white but they're still fucking POLAKS lmao!

>clearly a rip off of the fates from Greek mythology

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudice_(mythology)

See why we need this now?

I don't really care about the show, I just want memes to become a reality and have Idris Elba play Gerryalt.

Well where is the petition?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_Goddess_(Neopaganism)

It's not unique to Slavs though, the trio of goddesses (evil or good) is found pretty much everywhere, the same with the whole "evil in the woods" and tales of heroes/magical trees (Yggdrasil, Venus Juno and Minerva) etc.

Slavs need to shut the fuck up.

I see, we just need to mix all the food until it looks like vomit, who cares, it's all going into the same stomach anyway.

It's all the same shit though, there's no mixing. Besides why are Slavs even complaining? It's about time they contributed something to the world other than high STD rates, drinking of Vodka, crime and poverty. If the Witcher show turns out to be shit then no one will care, if it's "good" and popular like Game of Thrones (loosely based off Anglo Saxon history) then they should be happy that people have taken an interest. It should do good to promote the games because they are decent games with good scenes, hours of gameplay and immersion. Stop complaining.

Can't wait for the tumblr gay shipping and forced faggotry.

WE wuz baba yaga!

Novigrad is literally Gdansk

>It's not unique to Slavs though, the trio of goddesses (evil or good) is found pretty much everywhere, the same with the whole "evil in the woods" and tales of heroes/magical trees (Yggdrasil, Venus Juno and Minerva) etc.
>Slavs need to shut the fuck up.
Congratulations. You don't know shit.

All of the Triple Goddesses come from Indo-European people, Aryans. And they're mostly related to modern-day Slavs.

If they cast anyone other than a white person in this video game adaptation it is literally white genocide
Also retweet #firecolbert

It's a collaboration between the studio that made The Expanse and the Polish studio that mostly makes CGI stuff like intros for the Witcher games.

That's just SJWism, not even the other side of the spectrum.

>idris elba as geralt
>lucy liu as yennifer
>transgender kpop kid as triss
>zac efron as dandelion
>ian mcshane as siri
>charlie day as reoccurring comedic relief character

who is idris elba and why is he at the top of every "x should play y" list I see

He's a prominent black British Actor who's most famous for the character Stringer Bell on HBO's the Wire, there was a discovery during the Sony leaked emails that amy Pascal was interested in casting him as James Bond in a future film which began a bunch of shitposting about how he wouldbe perfect as Bond and it mutated into Idris Elba should be cast as everyone in everything.

>WE WUZ ARYANS N SHIEET

Jesus christ you slave people really have some delusions.
Hitler was right about you untermenschen.

I for one cannot wait for this authentic Polish actor to play the part of Geralt, representing an often overlooked and underrepresented part of the proud Polish culture. Hopefully this will be seen as a gateway to a possible series about the true origins of the black slaves that became the Polish hussars.

Isn't he also the guy playing in Dark Tower

I want good actors, I don't give a fuck which part of the world they come from as long as they're not black, because there are no blacks in the universe

t.Slav

this will be shit because netflix is too scared to give shows money after marco polo tanked so fucking hard. it will be even lower budget than iron fist was.

You could get an answer much faster by jewgooling his name

Don't know, don't care.

this couls be nice. I wanted to like the game for it's world and plot but the gameplay was atrocious. every mission was eagle vision or follow the marker and the combat was flowchart with a spammable spell that enabled you to tank anything. wow great design, don't even get me started on the fucking blade oils.

Literally this. Those cucks will never understand Poles or they fight for identity when they were getting ass fucked and occupied by neighbors for centuries.

if you weren't autistic you would've realized he wasn't actually asking a question

im too alpsdyzy lazy

>im too alpsdyzy lazy

the same words you typed could be typed in the address bar, you fucking cowshit.

the state of this thread

I feel sorry for you westerners. I can't imagine how it's like losing your way of life. That being said if Netflix puts one black person in this I will stop non stop spamming this shit. I can't understand why americans want everyone to live by their norms. Us Slavs don't want/need diversity. Just leave us the fuck alone and do another blacked adaptation of Shakespeare or whatever book you want.

Okay?

You're a bit dumb user, the joke is that the petition is a clever way of making everybody white.

Same. I honestly despise Western cucks.

>Eastern Europeans aren't marginalized
Yeah I'm sure people don't see Poles and Russians as racist sexist homophobes by default.

I do think Idris Elba would make an excellent Geralt tho

There's nothing to like about them. Most of them are fat and lazy and all they do is watch shit reality tv

you all despise the west, because it will always represent a pride and dignity of lifestyle you will never have.

Lol, this thread has a real hothead

Zac Efron would be kinda funny as Dandelion.

>pride
I thought XXI century West is literally all about white guilt and shame - not pride.
>dignity
Yea sure buddy, are you even westerner or are you just baiting me?

Post comfy Witcher music

youtube.com/watch?v=sKv0rtgI7mw

What pride? Which Western country is allowed to be proud of its achievements at this point?

DANZIG

I don't really remember titles from previous witcher games but from top of my head when it comes to Witcher 3 music:

- You're immortal
- On the Champs-Desoles
- Gaunter o'Dimm's theme
- The fields of Ard Skellig.