You know it's going to happen

There gonna kill him aren't they?

They sure will try.

I firmly believe this will be the first time I'll actually get to see a president get assassinated on live TV. Doesn't matter if it's Hillary or Trump.

They only seemingly kill targets that people don't know well. They wouldn't risk killing him.

They're too scared of blowback. If they have subtler means, like HARRRP cancer waves or some bullshit like that, I'm sure they're trying.

>There

Jesus Christ, do you brits need a permit to read too?

HillShills will assassinate Trump early on

Nah, not yet.
First they'll drop random rape charges against him.

Please no don't let this picture be our future

That's merely hopeful speculation by deluded kids.

If he dies the west dies
I don't like that a pandering sometimes irritating, egotistical known liar is our last hope, but he is
so fucking get him in

The west won't die if he dies, will simply just fall deeper into this pit. Western civ will be around for at least another century and that's plenty of time to sort shit out. We have no idea what will happen in the future so it's best to have an opportunistic but rational mindset. Defeatism never got anyone anywhere.

Kek is right. They may try, but they wont succeed.

The west, in its incarnation from 900ad to present, is not going to survive these few centuries, it's done. Something new will emerge, but it will be unrecognizable.

We're so fucked. But im gonna enjoy the ride. Trump is pretty much gonna be my last time I vote because if he loses it truly wont matter anymore. Not gonna be the first to say Trump hype is best hype.

Witnessed

Praise him

I wouldn't doubt it

>70 years old
>still goes out to rallies
I think hell be fine

Can I come and live there if he wins, Ameribros? :')

Oh fuck off, Sup Forums was saying that when Obama got elected and nothing fucking happened.

They're using the Hitler and fascist meme because they want someone to do him like they did Pym

I genuinely want to see the reaction to it.

The right is becoming feralized by being forced out of the political limelight. Imagine the gun sales, the sudden change of rhetoric, the unapologetic gloating left.

It'll be great.

If Hillary gets assassinated, nothing would really change.

Obama is an establishment prez, Hillary is too so she'll be fine. It's Trump we need to worry about.

Oswald jr. in some other loft, will surely get hem, deadeye.

Thank god for those agents.
I don't care what shills are saying about Trump on Sup Forums lately. IMO he's a hero and the last damn hope this country has to return to a place where I'd want my future children to grow up. If someone were to kill this man I would be incredibly sad about it for a very long time.

>JFK

I dunno man. I'd be pretty shocked if he did. though I think it would be those who truly desire civil war to kill their own supposed leader to make a martyr out of him and rally a huge following to overthrow the government.

Ted will do what his father did of course

Calling it now, if trump wins the general, Obama will declare martial law.

It looks that way unfortunately

>she'll be fine
As "fine' as someone with dain brammage can be.

Who would do it? The left fucking love that he's the Republican candidate.

Lol obama is tired
He just wants to go home and takr a nap
And play golf and do motivational speeches

left picked trump cause nothing would lose to him. You think Jeb would be struggling against the scandal ridden Hillary right now? No way, it wouldn't even be close. You faggots got cucked by us liberals looking to hold office for another 8 years. We all signed up to vote for Trump in the primary to secure our power for another decade.

They wouldn't kill one of their own.

>younger brother of bush
Yeah he would struggle also
>record breaking primary turnout

Probably.

They've certainly ramped up their efforts to ruin this place with endless Hillary propaganda.

Nigger please, Jeb was controlled opposition. Hillary would be undiscovered,punted by now unlike in reality where both Trump and Hill are hated. The people who hate Trump don't faze me one bit. Most of them are just conformist. Establishment and social conformity. It's the conformist who are the true low information voters. I still don't understand what Hill's platform is, other then that the world supposedly moves forward when we put women in leadership positions. Fuck that shit.

Damon auto correct, it should say "Hillary would be undisputed if Jeb were the rnc pick."