Better Call Saul S03E08 aired in Spain. ITT we wait for Spainbros to upload it

The facts:

Better Call Saul s03e08 aired in Spain on Movistar despite the delay due to Meme-morial Day.

Reddit found it: reddit.com/r/betterCallSaul/comments/6e7rlj/bcs_s03e08_tonight?sort=confidence

Reddit posted screenshots in good quality showing that it is English audio with Spanish subs.

reddit.com/r/betterCallSaul/comments/6eab0r/spoiler_better_call_saul_s03e08_slip_screenshots?sort=confidence

Source:movistarplus.es/ficha/better-call-saul-t3/resbalon-vos?tipo=R&id=48262610

It is on Movistar VOD and will be rebroadcast tomorrow so Spanishbros have another chance to cap it live if they can't cap VOD.

Now we wait for somebody to rip it and post it online.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/jYqQ
streamplay.to/47dkrt0h9gi2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Once again Reddit proves how much better they are than Sup Forums

>linking to reddit instead of posting the screenshots that based spanishanon gave us
neck yourself mexinigger

So how come reddit can get people in Spain to give them the goods while Sup Forums is high and dry?

Perhaps reddit is better?

thanks for updating me on the latest over at reddit! really appreaciate it! I can't wait until this newest episode of better call saul comes out, really hoping for some breaking bad cameos hehe would be awesome to see! anyways, use this thread to speculate on this awesome series and all its mystery, lets find all the hidden clues and messages!

Reddit is better. Sup Forums is just shit posting cunts

>reddit spacing

reddit is better, we aren't even hiding anything, that's why we hate them

>reddit spacing

It's because reddit is better, yes.

yuh kno waltuh jus because yuh killed jesse jay dun make yuh no jesse jay

what is this reddit spacing meme?

you have to go back

Reddit is so much better than Sup Forums

Sup Forums is just memes and shit posting now

Sup Forums users are all mongoloids and people from spic countries

Sup Forums is nothing but phone posting teenage idiots

There's nothing good about this place

>it's a mike spends 47 minutes talking on a payphone episode

gee...can hardly wait...

It's an autistic 8/pol/ me-me

Choke on my fuck, billy-bob.

reddit might be better if they ditched the upvote system and got rid of usernames

Getting rid of the upvote system first would be hilarious to watch though

Reddit is fucking awesome, much better than this hellhole. Let's all go back there, bros.
Let's go.

>implying people who actually know

how to separate blocks of text

in different paragraphs

are all from reddit

Spanibro reporting. Someone uploaded the intro clip here
vid.me/jYqQ

>implying you need reddit spacing to do that
you have to go back

MODS
O
D
S

an entire thread and still no torrent what the fuck you fa/tv/irgin fucks cut the shit and someone post a link

cerrá el hocico gilipollas, llevas diciendo que subirías el episodio desde el otro tema, no tienes nada

N A D A
A
D
A

we don't need the intro

we need the episode

just wait until next week. you're so desperate for another new episode but AMC will surely contact this other network and you'll be waiting just as long as everyone else for episode 9.

amc doesn't own BCS, Sony or some shit does

Soy yo el que no va a subir nada. No te bastó con las capturas puto mongolo que sigues quedando en ridículo??

Al que has contestado es otro.

>mexican is still triggered

VIVA ESPAÑA, VIVA EL REY, Y QUE JODAN A MÉJICO

>Soy yo el que no va a subir nada.

I told you so, translation:

"I won't upload shit, I'm taking a siesta"

Stop placing your faith in this Pedro.

me la pelas putito, te voy a patear tu españolete culo en cuantos temas sea necesario y también al urugayo y su madre putrida

Just dont feel to uploading it because you are bunch of southamerican teens without any kind of respect for your Madre Patria.

faggot die

stay triggered mexiniggers
I'm enjoying even more watching Spainbro trigger the shit out of you than I would enjoy watching the episode, and I LOVE Better Call Saul. But I love tears from Méjico even more.

>posts pic about california
Chester, baby, it's one thing not to know where countries are, but states of the union? Stop embarrassing your country.

>t. Spainbro samefagging

what can you expect from those monkeys? They don't even respect God
actually Urubro
BTW I've been to that coffee shop where they don't allow dogs or mexicans, it's pretty good

a mi ni me importa el episodio con sus malas traducciones hechas en español amariconao weon

"mejor llama a saul" lol

>weon
Chilean backstabber confirmed
Go choke on british cock, traitor

>t la wea po wn llamai al weon xuxesumare de saul qliao

yo no voy a cafes para pobres muertos de hambres yo voy al starbuck y me la pelas urugay

top kek
>paying for overpriced burned coffee
kek, mexicucks do love to gag on american dick after all

>starbucks
ayy maricón pendejo

Haha look at this triggered idiot

why does Sup Forums have to infect everything on the internet? I thought they were supposed to be a containment board.

it's not a 8pol meme
it's how to easily spot a redditor

While Sup Forums and reddit are fighting for pedro supremacy, 9gag already got its dirty paws on the episode

MAGNET LINK WHEN

that doesn't refute my point in any way. Sup Forums is nothing but shit.

Bitches like you are the reason why spain' still getting cucked by a monarchy

can someone gibe a link though
i'm not mexican btw

you can't contain cancer

based le 9gag army

I'm just keep using both lol

>getting cucked by a monarchy
kek
leftard detected
it's better to have a king than a secretary of state that changes every time a new government is voted in

t. king's propierty

You're doing God's work user

>american education

but user, the entire episode is a mexican dub

Wheres the fucking link to the episode you deadbeats

People on Sup Forums and 8ch have been spacing their post like that since the beginning.

God I'm glad I live in the 1st world posts like this are legitimately scary

Spainbros are taking a siesta, we have to wait until its dark in Madrid

not really
don't confuse separating paragraphs with blank lines with reddit spacing, they're different things. Reddit spacing is always unnecessary.

is it actually

I do prefer a millitary dictatorship tbqh, todays monarchy and specially spanish one is just decorative and for chismes in shitty magazines

I don't live in a monarchy, but I recognize its superiority. If your education wasn't so poor you'd know that the king is ultimately powerless in countries like Spain. It's not like Saudi Arabia.
He only has representative purposes.
Not really, the man has landed some awesome business for Spain. Military dictatorships tend to have worse issues.
t. guy who lives in a country that had several of them

>it turns into a political debate

fuck all of you

>Reddit spacing is always unnecessary
Yes, it's retarded, but people on Sup Forums and 8ch have always done it. 8/pol/'s labeling it "reddit spacing" just shows how new and easily subverted most of it's users are.

t. Saudi Arabia

funny because I mention Saudi Arabia as a different thing in

it was labeled reddit spacing because redditors have to insert double line breaks for the line to break
t. web dev

t. Arab Sheik

kek
but seriously, a head of state that isn't a head of government is very different from what the arabs have
that woman looks colombian

t. ISIS chief

those you've been mentioning are all heads of government lol

>until it's dark
wot
isn't it like 9 there?

t. Qadaffi

yeah but it's always dark there because all the other africans

>Colombians don't speak Spanish

at least you didn't insult me this time
kek

where is the fucking lynque please!

everyone's too busy sucking each other's cocks while talking politics

We have to wait

Yeah, wait until next week because based Spainbros aren't gonna share.

Reddit is just better these days, no point in even trying to hide that any more. It also has a better way of controlling the underage so you don't get filled with cancer like this site. 4chode has always been cancerous for the 8 or so years I've been here but recently it's become full of underage who openly admit it and still don't get b&
The quality just went down at the point we stopped coming down hard on underage scum

>infested with sjws and censorship on top of having a shitty premise where unpopular opinions get buried
>good

>The quality just went down at the point we stopped cumming down hard on underage scum
fixd

>Lists reasons why Sup Forums is shit and why leddit is AWESOME
>on Sup Forums
just go back then

>find out new saul episode leaked in spain
>goto sleep thinking it will be uploaded by the time I wake up
>wake up
>its not up
>fucking lazy beaners at it again

Give back Gibraltar

come and take it you spic fuck

You britbong, don't you even try to return Belize!

if they give us the new episode they can come and fuck the queen in the ass with there beaner dicks for all i care.

no episode = im going to throw a taco shell in the bin every half an hour till it releases

do you even geography m8?

I wont give you shit. New episode is shit tbqh.

But i will spoil every thread with the final episode when it is aired.

Found it!

streamplay.to/47dkrt0h9gi2

Shit has some ads but its legit

all of you beaners are the same to me, fucking pedros go bean off in your taco mobile