Was he actually that bad of a president?

Was he actually that bad of a president?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/nation/president/2004-02-15-bush-record_x.htm
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/2004-02-14-bush-docs.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=DmEE61iVhCA&channel=UCWq53_f3zgMcWuE-XFKSpyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xRkWebP2Q0Y
politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalin/a/palin-top-10.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=KOKzNc_2S6w&channel=UCWq53_f3zgMcWuE-XFKSpyQ
twitter.com/dick_nixon
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2015/07/29/if-richard-nixon-were-alive-today-this-is-how-he-would-tweet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i think he was a dumbass being deceived by evil people in his administration cough cheney cough

Which makes him a bad president

he wasn't great, plus I think the strong dislike of him is why Obama got in, which has been a shitshow on its on. I started voting for president in 2000 and for 16 years all I have known is crap

2000-2005 was comfy george

in retrospect, and even when he was in office, i mostly considered George a clumsy doofus puppet controlled by more sinister underlings. So yeah, agreed with the user above.

Not really, a moderate Republican, I would have liked it if he was more conservative, but I still believe he had Americas best interest at heart.

Well, unless you voted for Coolidge in the 20's, (or based Nixon) all of America's presidents have been a little and sometimes a lot to much for big government.

Worst of all time

forgot pick of my boy tricky dick

No

A catastrophic failure.

if he he wanted to just fuck up afghanistan this shit would have wrapped up 5 years ago but crusading iraq was a dumb idea

Yes in the sense that he wasn't a president at all. His problem is the same all neo-cons had and that's that they were slaves of the special interests just so they could have the time/resources to play with foreign policy (which he also failed at because seriously Iraq fucked everything up and swung the balance to the Saudis).

Bottom tier. With all the checks and balances and contradictions in the system it's extremely hard for a president to actually fuck our shit up. He was good at uniting the country after 9/11, he should have been listened to about immigration, but he was still a bad president

Yes, he was truly awful at the job and we'll be suffering from his bad decisions for decades.

he's directly responsible for you guys getting obama

No, Obama and a extremely dumb and gullible public is responsible for electing Obama. Personally I blame Illinois.

Probably the least intelligent president of all time, at least until trump gets in.

sock puppet

shit president

pretty good drug runner

literal meme, he can fly planes, can you?

After 9/11, he wasn't really the president at all. Cheney and the Neocons basically turned him into a figurehead while they ran things into the ground.

For example: Every day, the president gets what is basically a classified newspaper called the Presidents Daily Brief. When things started going bad in Iraq, he began complaining that the information in the PDF wasn't positive enough. After that, the PDF contained nothing but happy news. The cover featured American soldiers doing positive things in Iraq, and inspirational Bible verses.

After the 2008 elections and the crash of the economy, he basically checked out. Obama actually had to remind reporters that there wasn't a lot that he could do about the wars and the economy, because he wasn't president yet.

The same thing will happen when Trump gets elected. He has already mentioned that he is going to be the big idea guy, and that the VP would actually do all the work. He should talk to George W, and see how that worked out for him.

I don't know if its just how bad things have gotten over the last 8 years but I'm developing some serious nostalgia for GW. He may have fucked up with the Iraq war, but he was a good guy who really had the country's interests at heart. Sure he was a cuck on immigration but he had he good qualities.

Anyone who has their name tied to the patriot act is a bad American.

mccain wasnt really a heavyweight either, did the republicans think the elections were an easy win against a nigger.

Lots of debts. ...

Great POTUS tbqh.

Didn't divide us racially, played it safe a lot of the times, but got screwed over heavily by niggers and liberal media.

If the Middle East really had WMD's, man that would've back fired even harder. Just went along with what the intelligence agencies told him, which anyone would've done.

What is the economical crisis?

McCain fucked up when he screwed over Palin, he should have capitalized on her, but of course limp wristed Republicans bear responsibility.

Wait so being trained to do something is intelligence?

I am an engineer.
I would bet my house I am smarter than that drawling retard

I think he gets a bad wrap. He obviously wasn't the greatest president, but he really wasn't terrible.

The invasion of Iraq in and of itself wasn't a bad thing. Where it went to help was the de-Ba'athification policy, which from what I've read, Bush didn't really support-- it was more Bremer (probably doing Wolfowitz's bidding). Now granted, Bush should have kept Bremer in check, but whatever.

Liberals just wanted so badly to turn Iraq into this generations Vietnam and Bush into the new Nixon that they ended up blocking a lot of legitimately good ideas that he had. His social security reform plan was legit.

I think he was actually a pretty good president who was dealt a terrible hand. Inb4 9/11trutherfags.

He didn't screw over Palin, she screwed herself being even dumber than Bush was.

>based Nixon
my nigger

PILOTZ R SMART GUISE

a false flag president to make republicans look bad

Not anymore, no.

Hehe, I forgot about that.
>losing to a nigger

also >tfw white prime minister is a closet homosexual

Yes

Don't let any dumb fucking underage (be it real or mentally) revisionist on Sup Forums tell you otherwise.

yeah man clinton outsourced the nation and then Jr. blew the budget. Its his fault we are broke niggers

>Was pic related war criminal that bad of a president?

>"He was a hell of a good pilot," one of Bush's former commanding officers, Walter B. "Buck" Staudt, recalled in December 2000, shortly after Bush was elected president. In 1971, he rated among the top 10% of fellow pilots.

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/nation/president/2004-02-15-bush-record_x.htm

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/2004-02-14-bush-docs.htm

Not every driveling tard can become a pilot.

Whatever you say leaf

>Palin was dumber than Bush

another meme

youtube.com/watch?v=DmEE61iVhCA&channel=UCWq53_f3zgMcWuE-XFKSpyQ

>young dick

Shit, gonna steal that mate

>the shills in this thread

It was Bush's humiliating parade of failures that most energized and empowered the left of today.

Pretty much this. Pretty mediocre president but the reason why he ends up at the top of so many "worst president" lists is because to a leftist, the most egregious crime you can commit is having a different opinion. Young people have no idea how horrible guys like Nixon, LBJ, FDR and Woodrow Wilson were.

Why does this jerry have more understanding of American politics than 90% of Americans?

Congratulations.

Smart as you are, explain to me how the fuck he accrued all his wealth.

Use the "small loan" meme for shock value, I haven't heard that one before.

One of the things I don't like about GWB is he pushed the "Islam is religion of peace" bullshit.

Libya did nothing wrong

Meme?
youtube.com/watch?v=xRkWebP2Q0Y

I'd love to see you lose that bet, leaf.

If you were really that smart, you'd have immigrated into the US by now (all smart people love America).

Some good and some bad. Just like 90% of Presidents. But this guys bad deff outweighed his good.

He was a useless puppet and coined the phrase "Islam is a religion of peace."

I'm sure he's a cool guy but he should never have been president.

>killed thousands of his country citizens in largest false flag in history
Are you seriously asking?

Yeah but he was a likeable idiot. Obama just makes me angry when he talks. Bush made me chuckle while i knew he sucked

I agree with this, but you have to understand, that Muslims have infiltrated the American government and have had sway in policy long before Bush became president. Stephen Coughlin does an excellent job explaining this.

>45 second clip is how I judge peoples intelligence

Wow, really eating up the media narrative buddy.

Yes, he was a dipshit from a family of dipshits. Pic related.

have another famalam

Just an example, here's some more for you
politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalin/a/palin-top-10.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=KOKzNc_2S6w&channel=UCWq53_f3zgMcWuE-XFKSpyQ

Have some more Bill Whittle.

Thanks mate

>goes to war without a war declaration

A blundering fool.

>father is a yale educated elite pilot
>this user thinks his opinion on their family matters
topkek

As a former Alaskan, she was a great governor who did us good.

But of course, liberals are going to liberal. What do you expect when a bunch of them misquote her for saying the Russia house saying when that cunt from SNL said that?

Then whyd the bitch quit without even finishing her term? Fame whoring.

No, Dick Cheney was.

Because she was being accused of corruption by liberals, and had to defend herself in court, which can take a toll on you.

>she doesn't have polished answers to odd ball media questions
wew lad

It was a simple question "What newspapers do you typically read" She couldn't name just something right wing or fucking USA Today or someshit?

Greatest president ever.

muricans, how was Nixon as POTUS ? only ever hear about him because of watergate, never about his presidency.

At least he was better than Obama.

At least the 2nd worst president we've ever had.

Nixon was actually for the civil rights movement, yet he is painted as a villain by leftists. Watergate was nothing compared to what Obama and hilldawg have gotten away with.

i miss him desu

>watergate

honestly not that bad, relative to other presidents who did the same things, and the current administrations blunders. Of course if you compare it to 30,000 emails, it seems like small change.

I would rank him as one of the better presidents of the cold war, considering he got things going with the Chinamen, however he wasn't perfect for example he created the EPA, but he only did that to appease leftists, I forgot what he got in return.

>2nd worst

Kek, do you even know your presidents mate?

I can name 3 that are worse

1. FDR
2. Wilson
3. Obama

Actually I can name a whole lot more that were worse, but you get my point.

I see. What about his VP who took his place, Gerald Ford ?

Watch "media malpractice". Good documentary about the biases in media during the 2008 elections, and has a good bit where palin gets to defend herself against the big stories put on her, including the newspaper thing.

Better question is, would Al Gore have been better?

Don't know much about him, but I think he was a moderate, which isn't good.

He did pardon Nixon tho, so he did that right.

>Global Warming hoaxacaust man

kek

One of the best.
>Did a lot for human rights including starting OSHA.
>Started the EPA
>opened more national parks than any other president.
>Went to russia to start the beginning of the end of the cold war.
>open trade with china, and opened them up to the global market (which is arguably a bad thing.)
Honestly, if he admitted that the people running his campaign did watergate, instead of covering it up, he would be considered one of the greats.

i thought the u.s. sent all it's troops back from afghanistan. what're ya doin' posting from there?

I hated this guy, especially because of removing Saddam.

But at least he was solution oriented.

Obama is a true nigger who just brings chaos.

They didn't. There's around 10,000 still there.

Liberals think he is Satan incarnate, but he was more, "meh, you sucked"

yes he was a stupid cuck

pushed the "compassionate conservative" meme which just means folding on immigration and tax cuts for rich people, while shilling for stupid military interventions

I hope Trump goes full Eisenhower and gets shit fixed

Because Americans have run his country since 1945. Besides it's not like Germans have any pride in their history or government.

No. When you look at it that way, he is awesome.

Is that Premier Zhou?

He was an OK President. But you could tell that he loved America, which means a lot.

He lives on via Twitter and is pretty based
twitter.com/dick_nixon

washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2015/07/29/if-richard-nixon-were-alive-today-this-is-how-he-would-tweet/
TL:DR, they said he could become anything, so he became Richard Nixon

He wasn't great as neocons say he was but he isn't as bad as libshits say he was.
He fugged postivasion Iraq and some other things he did went south, but that's really it. I can really give less a shit about a hurricane fucking up the worst part of Louisiana. But he was a pretty comfy President

hes the worst recent president.

Good. He was better than the meme that is Regan. He hardly did anything wrong at Watergate but (((Woodward))) and (((Berstine))) make it look like he was Hitler.

Sure he was good besides destabilize the middle east and kill a few million people.

He was fine. After 9-11 we needed a president who wasn't afraid to act. Afghanistan needed to be fucked up for supporting Al Quaeda and not turning them over.

Iraq taught everyone a valuable lesson. We can not export democracy to cultures that don't want it. The muslim world if fucked up and barbaric because it has a shitty muslim culture. They don't respect things like rule of law, limited government and the purpose of government being to protect the individual rights of it's people.

We learned that even if we give them all the tools they should need they will probably just fuck it up. Hopefully we can learn to just not get involved in shitty countries in the future.

Your country is a menace, burger. You are enforcing degeneracy & starting wars all around the globe which harm you (and I don't give a shit about you morons) and Europe (For instance, the whole immigration crisis is your fault & your "culture" is spreading like cancer across the old continent).

And yes, he was obviously a terrible president.

Which few million did he kill?

I don't think the US is responsible for irrational reactions after the invasion when Abdul goes to a market and blows up 80 people because my Mujaheddin and my Jihad.

Burger, do you actually think that the main reason of your invasions across the globe is "to export democracy"? Are you that stupid? I refuse to believe this, lmao