Republicans for Clinton

What the fuck could make Conservative Republicans back Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump?

I get that he's not as conservative as they'd like him to be, but he's still a hell of a lot more in line with Republicans than Clinton is.

Why would they rather side with someone whose openly
>pro immigration
>pro abortion
>BLM supporting
>anti cop
>pro TPP
>anti military
>big government

I mean, I can understand if they don't want to vote for Trump. But to actively promote Clinton!?

Mensch

Pro Israel, Saudi, NATO, war, TPP, wall street = "republican"

Trump is a lefty SJW compared to Clinton.

Which is why she's going to win. Even if Trump get's more popular votes, it won't matter. Look at Bush.

they're traitors that don't care about policy and just want a president that doesn't hurt their feelings

shes a ditsy woman

>actually believing they were Republicans

sounds like a trustworthy individual to me

Have that retweeted thousands of times. There's at most a few thousand of closet cucks who were Republican because of their parents but there are millions of Berniefags just waiting for confirmation bias that Hillary is practically a Republican. That perception will keep them home on Election Day or voting Jill Stein. Then, we win.

That's the liberal (((education))) at work. They are reacting to stimuli just like the masters planned.

Who the fuck is this broad and why should I give a shit about her

It should be "Globalists for Clinton."

I thought democrats hate Reagan, unless she's one of those "muh true conservative" type of republican

Mensch is a hardcore Republican.

Her campaign strategy is now try to be donald trump

Shillary is a neocon, so are some Republicans like pic related.

Get Bernie on the ballots and split the dems. If you live in a blue state or a swing state please help get petitions signed to get Bernie on the ballot this November. You could get only raging Trumpists to sign it, because a petition isn't a vote. Let's make Bernie screw Shillary without his consent guys. /:=)

>Reagan was a demented old man obsessed with serving Jewish interests
>Clinton is a demented old woman obsessed with serving Jewish interests
checks out

Yup. She has a Jingoistic record and has said some Jingoistic shit. She also takes care of her donors, putting her squarely in the supply side economics camp. She's as neocon as they come.

Conservative writer.
She's a less popular Ann Coulter.

(((Mensch)))

All of these issues are what matter most to the neoconservative establishment. Hillary's more of their Queen than Palin ever was.

Clinton's a war hawk and Reagan was pro-amnesty and free trade

Clinton is a neoliberal like Reagan just without the social conservationism... also don't forget Reagan actually increased government expenditure

4 cents deposited into their account

Most of the (((PEOPLE))) on this list have already moved to support Hillary, a couple of them to Johnson (not because they believe in any of the crap he says, but because they need a spoiler candidate).

A politician's job is to get elected, over and over again. To obtain and remain in power. Everything else is a means to that end.
Your goal as a thinking person should be to minimize their impact on your life, not to do their work for them.
It can be a fun show, but is, in the end, only one more way to move vast herds of people around the board.