Was it a kino episode?

Was it a kino episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=snvHpFRO0hA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>posted from a mobile device
It's like you don't even understand how your action was more reddit than his.

it was fantastic. wouldn't have been unsatisfied if it were the series finale.

Confirmed triggered

Everyone on Sup Forums is mobile posting grandpa. Get with the times you senile old shit. You're too old for Sup Forums.

>mobilecancer thinks this is an argument rather than them being informed they will NEVER be members of this community

>series finale is one hour and ten minutes of lindelof explaining everything on a blackboard
>after that, it cuts to Kevin and Nora
>they look at each other while the sad piano theme plays in the background
>he finally says something
>"Nora... We really were The Leftovers "
>fade to black

Would you take it?

Best ending.

>wah wah wah I get triggered by technology

>wah wah wah muh sekrit club!

I got your community right here grandpa.

>mobile
lel

>gotta get muh 4chin on the go!
>praising acceptance and diversity
>reaction faces after 2010
Keep proving me right. :^)

What if the finale is just the L O S T finale scene for scene but with Leftovers actors

Massively triggered

Mobile posters are the superior class on Sup Forums. We own this place now gramps

Did anybody notice that the painting in that painting is a scene from the pilot? It's the GR with the "stop wasting your breath" sign

Not using reaction faces is more reddit than any amount of mobileposting, tbqh.

>not joining the superior mobile posting overlords

Pathetic

>ironic "trolls" that everyone got bored of years ago

fuck off reddit

>repeating himself
I accept your concession, dunce.
I bet you still post "memes" too. Everyone who belongs here outgrew that in 2010, right about the time reddit and moble posters started ruining the site.

>Sup Forums has a popular mobile format
>Grandpa expects people not to use it because muh feelings

Atomic levels of senile butt hurt.

>International Assassin episode
>va, pensiero sull'ali dorate starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=snvHpFRO0hA

>popular
>just like reddit
What a coincidence.

>s-s-stop u-using the mobile format.

No.

Mobile phone posting is super comfy. The layout is so much better. It's also faster and more efficient. It's just better all around.

Yeah but you need to get a browser like Dolphin. You can jump in and out of a dozen different topics in the blink of an eye.

Screen shots, image dumps, even topic IDs so you can see same fags

>comfy
Effeminate son of single mommy detected.
>The layout is so much better
That's what appchan X is for.
>It's also faster and more efficient
Literally wrong.
>It's just better all around.
Because they've made it easy thoughtless enough for retarded mouthbreathers like you to do.

I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't post from their smart phones

Thank you for posting this so I didn't have to.
Everyone who ever uses that word needs to die in a fucking fire.

Kek! This grandpa faggot is still posting from his dial up modem.

I fell sorry for anyone who has to post from a phone because they're too poor to own more than one device.

What are you even talking about gramps? Most of the best phones are more expensive than your shitty Windows 98 computer.

>had to settle for a $600 phone because he can't afford a $2000+ multi-monitor desktop
Post pictures of your trailer, Zeke.

When I wake up in the morning I fire up muh DSL modem. Then I sign into muh AOL account and then I check muh MySpace page. These young little whipper snappers with their fancy mobile devices! Who do they think they are?! Muh windows 98 PC is perfect for the Sup Forums!

this thread sucks dick

>poor fag uses the poor fag argument.

Booty blasted over mobile posting.

lel, fucking poorniggers can only have one or the other

when will they learn?

It's a kinotard thread. What did you expect? Once someone is dumb enough to start a topic by saying kino it automatically goes to shit.

Right? I don't understand why how anyone could ever dream of trying to justify looking at an imageboard on a tiny phone screen. Oh, that's right - mobile posters are nothing but shitposters and meme regurgitators.

If moot didn't want people to post from their phones he wouldn't have made the site mobile friendly.

eat a dick mobile roastie

If you're going to appeal to an authority, try and pick one people actually respect and isn't routinely brought up as an example of poor decision making. I know that asking you to think before pressing submit is an awful lot to expect.

Mobile posting is the future. Time for you to leave gramps

>the future is inherently good
No wonder you didn't get into a good school.

>being this butt blasted over mobile posting

You'll never stop it. The majority of people here are now phone posters.

It's time for you to leave. Seriously, you aren't wanted here anymore.

>The majority of people here are now phone posters.
[citation needed]
>implying I care what newfag reddit tourist want

Now that I've reduced your to a sobbing mess stuck in a loop, I'll let this kino thread die.

You see how your thread derailed OP? Don't make that happen again.

>Citation
Alexa Pro, Google Analytics

Your time on this site is over. You're a raging old grandpa getting totally butt blasted because people don't use your preferred browser. This is full autism spectrum disorder behavior.

And now you're crying about it

based anit kino poster

>Alexa Pro, Google Analytics
Naming things isn't a citation, Jamal.

Do you see, everyone? Do you see what happens when you start admitting the caliber of people who aren't even smart enough to operate a desktop computer without them being so concerned they'll break it irreparably that the turn to mobile OSes?

Hey. Not the guy you're talking to but everyone knows about Alexa bro. Although I prefer Compete. Better accuracy.

Carry on.

Your mother is a whore.
Your dad is a cocksucker.
I had sex with your wife.

Compete costs money though

Holy shit what shit thread. However, yes it was a kino episode.

I have to use it for work. I work for a company that buys ad space on various websites.

>Not the guy you're talking to
Then stop talking, fag. Daddy wasn't around to teach you when not to open your cocksucker? That it's not acceptable to interject yourself in a discussion between other men?

Again, naming things isn't a citation. Keep quiet next time, queer.

You are a full blown mentally ill retard.

>Keep quiet next time, queer.
Learn to follow directions. Another thing daddy must not have been around to teach you about. You're a legit moron. I'm not just talking shit. You have no business being here. Facebook is more your speed.

You are a full blown mentally ill retard.

>he's not even comfortable enough speaking english to use the contraction "you're" like someone with half a brain would as second nature

No wonder you can't afford a real computer. You were born in a third world country.

>full blown mentally ill retard thinks that you can't own both a phone and a computer

Poor fags. They're actually this stupid.

Are you ready?

Oh, sorry. Thought you were someone else.

>he's not even smart enough to block ads
>pretends he's in a position to call others stupid
>doesn't post any proof of owning a real computer
>can't
>probably a street-shitter

KEK

The episode was concentrated kino

What browser is that? It's not safari

it was maximum kino

It's Dolphin. If you're on iOS you should definitely check it out. Lots of great feature.

Is it free?

Sure, the scene at the end with both Kevins was meant to a nice, understated finish to the episode but if I could be honest for a moment senpaitachi, it felt anticlimactic to what was one of the best eps of the entire series.

Also, special mentions to Dogman, Patti, Australian head of security police guy and Meg for coming through and playing each of their parts incredibly well. Patti almost stole this shit from Kevin.

Yes and it's fucking amazing. No better way to browse Sup Forums. Plus incognito mode lets you evade bans, not that I would ever do anything like that.

>evade bans
Please explain

i thought it tried too hard.

didn't top international assassin.

What did that scene mean reeeeee

if he'd seen Laurie and realised that way it would have been 10/10 absolute kino

I was expecting that but kind of glad it didn't happen there's hope she's still alive,
also I don't think anyone else can intrude on Kevin's "delusion" from the outside anyway