Hi

Hi,

I am part of the Creative Marketing Campaign for Hillary Clinton on Sup Forums and other popular websites. It's apparent that you folks have heard about this venture and strongly reject it. I don't hold it against you, but I am curious as to why and how you became aware of this?

Why am I asking this? My own curiosity as I am fairly experienced in Creative Marketing and have not had such a strong response like this ever before. On top of that, most sites targeted do not become aware of the campaign. I am not on the job right now and rather am at home, so I risk no penalization for asking this question, and I know you are already extremely aware so I feel there is no harm done to this venture.

Proof or get the fuck out

This OUT OUT OUT

A

FUCKING

LEAF

THIS AND NO BULLSHIT EXCUSES

Well you would explain the recent surge of Canadian shit posters I guess.

Why is Clinton paying leafs and not stimulating the American economy
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Meme magic.

You wouldn't understand.

KIKE

I think Sup Forums is unique in that it has the right blend of paranoia, information gathering, and deductive reasoning to actually be aware of fishy underlying details that a lot of people aren't.

What I want to know is "why would anyone support Hillary Cl-

>A FUCKING LEAF
Oh, right, you can collect your paycheck and laugh as America burns.

>A leaf
>Working for the Clinton campaign

Is this a new scandal that could potentially erupt?

get out

leafs are so pathetic they need to pretend to be annoying shills online

>1 post by this ID
wew laddo

>1 post by this id
>a fucking leaf
sage shitty slide threads.

>A Leaf working for shillary
>Hillary sending shills onto a Mongolian basket weaving forum

Lol ok

She of course pays Americans too. Mexico is also a part of the program.

That is uncalled for.

I can post my worker ID but how do I know you wont use it to get me found out? I can cover my photo and ID number on it but I am still not sure.

fake and gay

Get creative with posting proof, Creative Marketer

Ugh

>can cover my photo and ID number on it
Yes you can do that, so do it.

In the meantime you can explain how you procede to shill

>tell me how you outsmarted us so we can modify our tactics in future
No.

Same as the "cyber attacks" blamed on Russia: your organization is full of leaking traitors.

>to get me found out?

Didn't you just say this was your job? Fucking sham. Btfo.

This isn't normie book or plebbit. And who ever you are hiring sucks at their jobs.

Yes, but you don't know who I am. I would be strongly punished if I were personally identified. As of now all you can say is a Canadian employee has talked about the campaign.

would hillary kill you too?

Every other website in the world has censors who drive the narrative.
Sup Forums is helmed by apathetic psychopaths who occasionally arrive to double ban Hungarians and fuck with anime posters.
Sifting through the mountains of garbage already posted here makes the userbase immune to one-dimensional shill attempts; they willingly deal with shitposting more complex than your advertisements on a daily basis. Some for years on end.
There's nothing you can do to counter the culture here except outright buy the site, but hiromoot has no interest in selling his money printing machine that takes less than 5 days of work a year.

>strongly punished

Sounds like Hillary alright

>Wanting to get your own co-worker on the clinton's list by outing them

savage

Are you an innie or an outie?

There are some parts of this I don't understand but I have the gist of what you mean.

Can I answer any questions in return? I will only be answering questions by your ID as you are the only one to provide me with a good answer.

It's part of the #Imwithher "Correct the Record" bullshit.

Kek

This is so fake and gay.

Every one of these shitty threads is fake as fuck. Everyone on here got all worked up by one a couple weeks ago that described the pay schedule as if it was fucking Amazon Mechanical Turk.

Usually these threads are started by people who clearly have no background in digital marketing. The campaign would not execute on their own... they hire an agency. I don't know of any agency that would include Sup Forums as an outreach platform (maybe Trump's campaign), they would focus more on creating content that can be shared via social media.

You people are all gullible faggots.

saged

>83398832

get a real job dipshit.

We will tell you the secret of meme magic if you show the uncensored badge

Welcome to Trump's marketing Campaign central.

Yes he actually gets these people to do it for Free.

Nice try leaf

Meme Magic?

Seriously?
HC doesn't have a legitimate chance in hell.
This is why:
People want what they can't have.
We've already got enough corruption in our daily lives.
We've already got too much tax.
We've already got too much red tape, and people telling us we suck, and should be ashamed of ourselves for whatever voting block's cause is important this week.
You already understand these and many others, or wouldn't go to such lengths to try and convince us otherwise.
Next time, talk with people, instead of down at them.

We will tell you the secret of our ways. Now give me what I want

Not him, but...

What parts are you having trouble understanding?

There is already proof of other organizations trying to manipulate Sup Forums for their own gains. Some people dismiss JIDF, however, pic related.

Not only that, but there are specific, very recognizable posters who have been posting here for years. Two such posters include someone with a Norwegian proxy, who posts the same JIDF pictures. When people post some of the countless things Israel does (from their usage of human shields as affirmed by their courts, to white phosphorus, to their roles in Lavon affair, USS Liberty, and selling US military equipment), he simply replies with another IDF image and says "how do you explain this?".

The other poster is someone who presumably uses a Japanese proxy and obviously has an agenda, and endlessly posts pro-leftist crap. Both posters have something in common- if you address their arguments thoroughly, they simply sidestep the issue and change the topic.

The point is, Sup Forums is distinctly different from reddit/tumblr/etc in that it is not only not a hugbox, devoid of contrary opinions, but it is bombarded with them. The users are desensitized by this and generally just argue (with varying aptitude), but typically theres at least one reason who posts a thorough and correct rebuttal. The users here, by large, don't care about karma or popularity, and tend to respond to logic, so convincing them is done through entirely different means.

The tactics that would be successful on reddit or tumblr have no effect here.

I have liberal arts maybe it will help

>I am curious as to why and how you became aware of this?
Because you faggots are incompetent, and Sup Forums has a not-so-subtle posting style that immediately outs any shills, but you faggots were too dense to detect it.

ok keep me posted

DELETE THIS

MY EYES

Trump was here long ago. His name is Barron Trump.

You literally can't post enough. Posting here is like pissing in a sea of piss. All of your work is undone as soon as it's archived

you cant be so naive to think any id or photo of you upload would not land you on the frontpage of the donald. fuck off faggot.

why is it that all the canadian troll threads feel like they're made by a 13 year old?

Color is for freedom use Britfag.

A FUCKING LEAF

I used to believe all art should be permissible in the name of freedom of expression before I started to see things like this.

t..thanks Sup Forums

Are you ugly? Post your feets.

Holy kek please tell me this is fake how are the shills getting stupider

Why don't you just get the fuck out you faggot kike

No, it's just actual Canadians :(

We reject it because the majority of people here aren't mindless monkeys who will accept any mindset they're lead into believing.

Tell your employers that we're coming.

Someone is afraid of being killed it seems.
I'll laugh when I see it on the news as 'not suspicious'.

Post benis

is everyone that works for hillary this scared?

Get the fuck out LEAF

We are being heavily pressured to step up our game, they are putting on their brave face but its pretty obvious they are afraid of the consequences for failure. I personally, am not scared as there are many of us. The blame will go to the managers.

Weak bait

>I am fairly experienced in Creative Marketing

How much are they paying you to shill?

Proof or GET THE FUCK OUT

fear is a form of mind control.
do you actually support hillary or do you do it just for the moneh? have you heard about the clinton death list?

Has working for a Hillary organization changed your mind about her?

No shit.

Proof that A FUCKING LEAF (OP) Isn't being a roleplaying faggot.

Hillary can't hide her syphilis much longer.

vague answers, question dodging, no proof

you're roleplaying. and you're bad at it.
if you were part of some shill team, you'd be monitored. that's how i can tell you're a faggot. everyone on Sup Forums thinks that just because its anonymous, no one could find you. yeah hillary's team hired some fuckin canadian to shill for her and that person just came straight out with it and isn't going to be found out.

you're not anonymous
no one is anonymous

Sup Forums prides itself on anonymity and genuine discourse (even if trolling). How can you not fathom why people here would resent paid shills coming in and flooding the board? The very principle of it opposes everything the site stands for to its users.

Hi fellow shill!
I for 1 have no issue collecting a meager wage shilling for queen Syphillary.
The 400 counter points involving corruption , global devastation, cultural division & conquer, economic chaos, destruction of military and self-regulated militias and Donald's retarded brain are so effective in refuting intelligent, empathetic arguments, esp by pledditors.
I have no regrets and fully expect to survive eternity in a lower chamber of Hades. See you in the cafeteria.

Honestly, assuming you're for real. Sup Forums is uncensored and uncontrolled. don't break a Global or board rule, and anything goes. For better or worse, all ideas are allowed and have to survive on their own merit. there is now up voting or down voting, Thread originators cannot prune threads and delete posts thay do not like or agree with.

It can be ugly and savage, but Sup Forums's uncensored nature coupled with anonymous posting makes it one of the last true bastions of free speech left public. There is no way to prune it or censor it or bend it to your will beyond having an idea or argument that can survive the crucible of public scrutiny and ridicule.

Fuck you
Fuck your candidate
Fuck your leaf

>most sites targeted do not become aware of the campaign

All other sites BTFO

How the fuck did us Aussies ever lose our shitposting crown to these fucking leafs? Jesus.

i do it for $14.55 hour Canadian. There are constant status reports to ensure we are on task.

Aussie shitposting is ironic and funny

Canadian shitposting is sincere and mind-numbing

Another question I have is this leaf business, I always get called that. It's obviously about our flag but is that all there is to it?

Shillary for JAIL.

It's fake and gay.
Just put the address into jewgle maps and search for the phone number.
But oh well good enough to get some keks.

It means you enjoy fellatio with animals you sick fuck

fuck hillary and fuck you

A FUCKING LEAF, we wouldn't expect anything less

Because you and your """venture""" are the problem and the cancer that is ruining this county. Fuck off back to your cunt of a client and also how do you live with yourself knowing that HRC is literally the devil.
Get out!

Why is this forum so incredibly irate? Our main site is reddit and they are much more cooperative, although they do have dedicated hillary boards.

I'm gonna be back here on monday but you won't know its me.

Can't tell if you're trolling or seriously have autism. You must be new. I suggest you leave promptly at once and don't let the door hit you on the way out Justin.

still no proof?
sage

What is sage?

A FUCKIN LEAF

It's a plant brah

you smoke it

>The relevant question is not whether CTR PAC engaged in a “coordinated communication” with the Clinton Campaign. Rather, the relevant question is whether CTR PAC’s funding an entire research and rapid response staff working in full coordination with the Clinton Campaign is something of value to the Clinton Campaign, and as such, constitutes an illegal in-kind contribution. It is beyond doubt that it does.
>Rather, the relevant question is whether CTR PAC’s funding an entire research and rapid response staff working in full coordination with the Clinton Campaign is something of value to the Clinton Campaign, and as such, constitutes an illegal in-kind contribution. It is beyond doubt that it does.
>It is beyond doubt that it does.
>illegal beyond doubt

He's telling (you) to get out out of here! Scram! (You) don't belong here.