Annie's okay Edition

>pastebin.com/u92hX6rX

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DEKkOXCsMMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Judy

why are the teenagers in season 2 the most boring part except audrey

Annie was literally written in to the show because producers thought it would boost ratings. The fact that they ditched the Cooper-Audrey romance to create an entirely new one from scratch was a travesty. Producers sure know how to mess things up.

If this were real he'd be talking to Cole, not Cooper, idiot. Think it through next time for god's sakes

Also a big part of that was Donna's actress was dating Cooper irl and was jealous/uncomfortable with a Cooper-Audrey romance, so she pressured Cooper to pressure the producers/writers to end it.

So they had to figure out what to do with Cooper and Audrey, so they brought in Annie for Cooper to romance and Billy Zane to fly in, bang Audrey and fly out.

>cheating slut grabs your dong
>you yell "By George!"
Based Dick.

All the teenagers stories except Audrey were relatively closely tied to Laura, with her plot over so were the interesting parts of theirs

Audrey had no direction in season 2 either with her connection to Cooper and arguably some major aspects of her personality being dumped, but she didn't take as bad a hit as the others because Audrey was just still pretty cool.

>Season 2

James and Donna were shit from the first episode

stop reminding me of gay shit

This is not really related but I can't believe how Sarah Palmer was almost totally disregarded in later season two. I mean, if you want to write some pathos, she would be the character to turn to.

Fuck you, senpai

James is too cool for you

Why the fuck did Special Agent Mulder become the secretary of state and become a woman?

Not secretary of state, FBI chief of staff

>tfw they talk about Judy

HellooooOOOOOooooo

The memes are really starting to dip in quality, aren't they

Yeah, we really need a new episode.

Is David Bowie gonna be on this season?

Kyle's so handsome but his earlobes are weird

Why was Mark henry a teacher at the school in Season 2?

Can we all agree that Audrey is dead?

Nope, has it right. Lynch planned Cooper/Audrey from the beginning and it shows. You can thank Lara Flynn Boyle for threatening to walk unless it was scraped and Kyle for going along with it like a cuck.

She's confirmed alive in the Secret History book and in the EW publicity pics that came out pre-release.

SOMEBODYS GONNA GET THEIR ASS KICKED

Who dis fatshit?

27 years after the first episode and /tpg/ is already dying
SAD!

I watched the first two series about 3 years ago. I don't there being this memetic weirdness, though there was some weirdness. But now it's like Lynch is doing weirdness just for the sake of weirdness. Is he doing this as part of a greater plan or because he had no idea what he is doing and is laughing at the idiots who funded him?

Have you not ever seen any of his other work?

He's not bogged down by network suits. This new season has notes of many things he's done (eraserhead, inland empire, mulholland drive, etc) this is literally his mango opus.

i think its more that they have given him full reign to do what he wants
im pretty sure he said in some interview that Showtime didnt even decied how many episodes he should do, instead they just had a script and filmed everything they wanted and then he edited it to his own pleasure i guess

call for help

/tpg/ is already dead after only ten days. What a joke of a series and fanbase LOL

It feels more Inland Empire than the first two seasons, I agree.

i missed you user

t. Michael

He shot the entire season at once too.

aww, glad to be back

I feel this what lynch really wanted to do. For me it's the perfect blend of strange and entertaining.

The season 2 finale was pretty weird, user.

Lynch had less creative control back then, and there were way more writers and directors involved, this is all Lynch and Frost.

How wet was she?

That still is from the music video for The Stars (Are Out Tonight).

a "nice" amount of vaginal fluid had accumulated.

yrev very wet

Speeded up these guys. They're not so unbareable at x1,50 speed

/tpg/ on the right.

This new season of Twin Peaks does not effortlessly blend different genres (Horror, soap, cop show) as effortlessly as original Twin Peaks. It's great, but it's very much stock David Lynch. The events that are taking place in the show are surprising, but so far the show itself hasn't surprised me on a meta level.

But with 14 more episodes to go I feel the old magic will come back...

Let me help you with that...

Yeah it's a long leadup but I think it'll pay off. Just PLEASE let the next episode be the last retarded Coop one.

It's just getting started... It will.

She was never missing.

I wish

Episode 18 he eats the golden ball and then goes back to normal, until then he's a dum-dum.

Why did the Germans only leak this scene? youtu.be/DEKkOXCsMMk

It's not but it might be. Fuck off you vague queer.

If so, I'm going to strangle Lynch myself

>yfw the Dougie universe is an alternate one where she never died and only went missing

They're a cruel, spiteful people

They can possibly do that. Coop is the main drive behind Twin Peaks, they can't let him be autistic the whole season.

Lynch would do anything to piss you off

Everyone knows this

RUDE!

also isnt Audrey supposed to be like 17 years old?
pretty weird for an adult FBI guy to have a romance with her

>Coop will never make terrible dad jokes again
>he will never boop someone's nose for no particular reason
>he will never stay optimistic and sincere in the face of overwhelming darkness
>he will never sincerely smile again for non brain damaged reasons

He is a shell of a man by this point and even if he regained his memories he'd still be wrecked from trauma and the knowledge that his life is fucked for good even if he gets the doppelgänger back into the Lodge.

fucking pleb

She's 18 IIRC, but the age of consent in Washington State is 16.

With the way their relationship was presented especially after Coop turned her down the first time, I never got creepy pedo vibes. If anything, I thought they were trying to build them up as this knight in shining armor/princess type of couple considering how Coop will throw himself at anything to save someone.

It's just a phase. Lks Garland

>She's 18
I guess thats diffrent then, atleast she is an adult
Also Cooper is pretty young himself isnt he?

I never understood the Lara Flynn hate, it makes perfect sense that an FBI agent wouldn't get involved with a teenager

around 30

Well he was born in 1954, so he would've been 34/35 in the original series, around 60 in the third season.

t. Lara Flynn

>so he would've been 34/35 in the original series
I guess Coffee and Donuts works wonders for the skin

Why could Gordon hear Shelly better than everyone else?

He's there to solve a case and was seriously thinking about retiring in TP. The last thing he wanted to do was start fucking school kids.

And his superiors would have known everything. EVERYTHING.

Which made it even stranger when Lynch gave us macro shots in Blue Velvet.

its the power of love

God dammit why did I click that shit

No one click that image it is a major spoiler

there is only ONE lynchfu

He didn't have any problem with fucking Annie after only knowing her for about a day, though. And she looked even younger than Audrey.

>that font

he was faking it dumb fuck, thats why he never actually responds to anything she says and just says "I can hear you perfectly!!"

>implying it's real

>And his superiors would have known everything. EVERYTHING.

So what? She's over the age of consent and a legal adult. The age gap would be a little taboo but he's not breaking any laws.

Think you gotta go back to R eddit now.

Not everyone is abn ugly fatty. But I'm sure you know that you fugly slob.

shit he looks like fester addams with hair

people often think im 4-5 years younger than what i really
but i am working on getting fatter thats for sure, eating ice-cream right now

She's an angel.

>looked

A romantic involvement with Audrey Horne is bad for business. FBI business.

you have to go back

congratulations, we're the only two anons on this board that have probably seen all 7 episodes of 'On the Air.'

According to the Germans that saw it, it is. See... youtu.be/DEKkOXCsMMk

Cringe.

It's not like Queens NY in Civil War.

Are we really gonna ignore the fact that this nigga was on Caladan for a minute

What about Judy?