How do we get the white birthrate up?

Well pol?

picture unrelated

Put a Jew in charge.

→ →

Get Bernie on the ballots and split the dems. If you live in a blue state or a swing state please help get petitions signed to get Bernie on the ballot this November. You could get only raging Trumpists to sign it, because a petition isn't a vote. Let's make Bernie screw Shillary without his consent guys. /:=)

1 loyal taytay for every whiteman

Yes this is good and will help Trump be elected but how does this boost the white birthrate?

Pic is very related I would say. I could conceivably have eight kids with her in ten years. Ten other anons do the same with a similar, unrelated white girl and we go from there

Who doesn't get rock hard or wet looking at this?

How do we get white anons to want more kids?

Show them this.

draft white women into war.

I wish they would project past 2050. It would look even worse.

Whatever, I've already given up on the white race. I don't owe my ancestors shit.

Thank god tall aryan white men are considered the peak of male attractiveness. Might as well put my genes to good use and fuck all sorts of brown, mixed, asian and white bitches, as long as I'm using a condom.

I can understand that Latinos are increasing because they're flooding over the border and many of them will form families and pop out kids, but why won't the black percentage increase?

If you're going to fuck them you might as well knock them up. The more whiteness in their children the better off they'll be. Just don't do it with the Asians.

I hate Canadians.

Having children is selfish.

Get a vasectomy you pussies.

I will only keep putting the word out if Trump wins. Brexit renewed my hope that white people aren't complete sheep who can be bullied into feeling guilty, but Brexit was honestly lucky as shit.

If Trump doesn't win then I no longer care and am going to become cynical enough to the point where I'm just going to hope the world holds together until I die.

All we can do is tell people the truth. If they won't listen and things get worse it is not our fault, we put reality out there and if it is ignored there is nothing else we could have done.

There's something about her face... it doesn't really look white

Re-engineer Zika to only effect non-Whites.

Are Canadians the new apex shitposters

Make America safe again.

Make it affordable and economically viable for the family or household unit to be stronger. Reduce the flow of immigration but not completely. Give working people a say in how they run their own lives. Target the recent issues of drug abuse, illness, and alcoholism in white communities.

Maybe we stop treating animals like they're our offspring...THEY'RE FUCKING ANIMALS, THEIR JOB IS TO GUARD OUR TERRITORY NOT TO PLAY CATCH AND SLEEP ON OUR BED.

you really have no idea how bad it is here

just a spiritual void

End social welfare benefits, because they are dysgenic and act to take money away from young workers (ie white people) and give it to the elderly and shitskins.

Money being taken from you means you are less likely to have as many kids. And the fact that old people are taken care of by the state means people dont need to worry about having kids in order to have family to take care od themselves when they get old

Incentivize healthy families who have 2 children in their mid-to-late 20s, a source of income, and have no crime history?

That's what I would do.

I think it would really help shape the direction of whites as well as human civilization as a whole.

Why not asians? I actually love fucking this half-asian chick, she has a slim petite sexy body but a white-looking brunette face.

We would probably have cute kids but I suppose if the baby was male he would be a fucked manlet

Let's break down the problem.

1. People want to have children as late as possible because they want to further their careers.

2. People want to have children as late as possible because they feel that they have too much fun left to do before responsibility (=banality) kicks in.

3. People want to have children "later" because they feel they aren't ready yet.

The solution to 1. is to either extinguish the hope of having a career, or to make it possible to have both lots of children and a career.

The solution to 2. is to make people realise a. that responsibility already is upon them or b. that children provide a greater satisfaction than the kind of fun they envision.

The solution to 3. is to make people realise that the eight months they have between the first missed period and birth are enough to get ready.

Also, of course, you'd need to fix housing for everyone, and wages good enough to support a family from. How about evicting all the non-whites to make lebensraum for whites and magically raising salaries without inflation fucking everything up? If you manage to do the second you'll win enough prizes to be set for life, and I'd invite you over for dinner, paid for by my newly-raised salary.

I'm actually a dual citizen. I'll be mailing in my ballot in November.

america white women are so ashamed of being white

america white women ashamed of having Anglo-Saxon heritage

they want BBC / LATINO HEAT

they stand with "Right Side of HISTORY"

fucking idiot

i feel deeply sorry for your future children

[Bait]

[Fish]

[Quote]

This. In order to destroy and help the bad races, breed them out slowly by forcing them to copulate with whites.

you don't

Shove a IUD up every woman. End benefits for having children. Put a Planned Parenthood on every other block in non-white areas.

Responsible white people will reproduce at the same rate while shit-skins will reduce.

The fact that this question needs to be posed in the first place speaks volumes.

tell white girls and boys in the suburbs to stop using protection

everything else is just fantasy solutions, the white birthrate is low because white people have kids later in life

basically we gotta support more teen pregnancies

this is the easiest way. there are more efficient ways but they'd require idealistic hypothetical scenarios where stuff like eugenics is actually encourage. Mormons are mostly white and they have a lot of kids.