It creates equality for women, it gives us more options in school/college/uni, it gives us the right to vote...

It creates equality for women, it gives us more options in school/college/uni, it gives us the right to vote, and it's trying to get the wage gap sorted out. But no, you assholes in your little echo chamber make it harder for us to have anything as simple as human rights.

Face it, feminism is good.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/larissafaw/2011/11/11/why-millennial-women-are-burning-out-at-work-by-30/#48977aa455e0
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-25/marissa-mayer-blames-“gender-charged”-reporting-yahoo
youtube.com/watch?v=-VJyKRwQHHM
huffingtonpost.com/entry/no-the-gender-pay-gap-isnt-a-myth-and-heres-why_us_5703cb8de4b0a06d5806e03f
aauw.org/files/2013/02/graduating-to-a-pay-gap-the-earnings-of-women-and-men-one-year-after-college-graduation.pdf
bls.gov/opub/ted/2006/oct/wk1/art03.htm
bls.gov/opub/ted/2008/jun/wk4/art04.htm
ec.europa.eu/justice/gender-equality/files/2007report_on_equal_pay_for_pub_-final_en.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off, women are the niggers of gender

Your response proves otherwise.

Wish this were true. There is too much man hate in feminism now.

>creates equality for women, it gives us more options in school/college/uni
Women are the most educated group in America. More women attend and graduate college than men.

>right to vote
Women already have the right to vote.

>wage gap
no serious economist takes the wage gap seriously. Women usually don't work as many hours, make different life choices (start families), and go into less paying field.

Modern feminism is a joke. It's like the oppression Olympics

If feminisism were about equality more men would support it, but it's not it's all about bat shit insane dykes controlling everything.

This.

Why Millennial Women Are Burning Out At Work By 30

forbes.com/sites/larissafaw/2011/11/11/why-millennial-women-are-burning-out-at-work-by-30/#48977aa455e0

Marissa Mayer Blames “Gender-Charged” Reporting Of Yahoo

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-25/marissa-mayer-blames-“gender-charged”-reporting-yahoo

women job performance is suck
however women always blame white male

You're already equal in the West

Rule of law treats men and women the same

Human rights are a social construct

K-E-K

At one time? Yes, feminism was a great thing: it helped bring the sexes closer to equality.

Modern feminism? Fuck that shrill bullshit: it's "gender fluid" (((women))) calling for male oppression and even death, in some cases.

Promoting equality (old feminism) =/= oppressing a new class of people (modern feminism)

You seem confused. Most (but not all) Sup Forumsiticians support the goals of first (and maybe second) wave feminism.

What they don't support is third wave feminism.

More important shit to worry about cupcake.

youtube.com/watch?v=-VJyKRwQHHM

Literally everything is more important, go fuck yourself.

Your mom and grandma already have conquered all this generations ago. Now stop to hate men for no reason.

>implying you are a womyn

You got your equal rights along time ago with the first waves of feminism. It isn't needed anymore. Now it's just batshit insane crazy shit.

Fuck off shill.
Now the arguments. Yes, early Feminism created equality. But late Feminism created Female superiority, it's a false movement towards tyrannical objectives.
Wage gap is a fucking myth.
---------------------------------------
Google is your ally.

You have no evidence of that.

I'm starting to doubt if women should have been given the right to vote.

>Wagegap
Kek

huffingtonpost.com/entry/no-the-gender-pay-gap-isnt-a-myth-and-heres-why_us_5703cb8de4b0a06d5806e03f

This proves otherwise.

What gave women the same rights as men were socio-economical dynamics of industrialized societies, a bunch of fat ugly dykes bitching about literally anything is a consequence and not a cause of it.

>HuffPo

Either troll or braindead.

How am I not a woman?

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/no-the-gender-pay-gap-isnt-a-myth-and-heres-why_us_5703cb8de4b0a06d5806e03f

HuffPo as source, ok.

aauw.org/files/2013/02/graduating-to-a-pay-gap-the-earnings-of-women-and-men-one-year-after-college-graduation.pdf

bls.gov/opub/ted/2006/oct/wk1/art03.htm

bls.gov/opub/ted/2008/jun/wk4/art04.htm

ec.europa.eu/justice/gender-equality/files/2007report_on_equal_pay_for_pub_-final_en.pdf

Europa and US

LUL

>huffington post

Feminism IS good.

RADICAL feminism is NOT good, which at this point is 90% of self proclaimed feminists.

Be an egalitarian or be an idiot.

women have more rights than men.

In theory, yes it does sound good. But here's the problem: women blow EVERYTHING out of proportion and take shit too far

>feminism created equality
Nonsense. The only equality that is not a lie is legal equality, which was a central part of English common law tradition. Attempts to frankenstein up other kinds of equality are attacks on legal equality, and meant to hasten the centralization of unaccountable power and the Orientalization of Occidental society.

>Huffington Post as an unbiased source

Just a shill guys, she left when she saw that we had reason.

>huffingtonpost.com

Nice bait m8.

They blow shit out of proportion because their whoremones turn them into raging cunts

Feminism gradually lead to rights and laws against rape and then it lead to women selecting partners based on sexual merit which eventually lead to a lot of beta males not being able to score (or go full FickiFicki) which lead to the creation of this "echo chamber". So... this is all your fault OP.

Feminism is always a Bait-and-Switch. That definition sounds good to people until they start applying it. It is usually used to argue for outright marxism. Did y'all know that half of millennial women don't consider themselves feminists? A huge portion of the other half do not understand what feminism means in the real world. They just say they agree because they have been told to. Ask them about sexual objectification and most will tell you it means harassment. Ask them if they have a problem with Playboy and they will tell you no and act confused because they do not see the relation to sexual objectification. The word needs to die. All the "feminists" on the right need to stop using the word as it is useless and tainted.

Oh look there's an asian section at the far end of the table. Diversityyyyy!

You already have all that and the wage gap exists because women take lesser paying jobs. Fuck off.

But why are only lower paid jobs available to women's studies graduated. Painted yourself into a corner there, didn't you?

>It creates equality for women
But I don't want that
>it gives us more options in school/college/uni
I don't want that, I want women to stay at home to raise the children. This creates a stronger society.
>it gives us the right to vote
Again I don't want that. Men being the voters creates a stronger society.
>and it's trying to get the wage gap sorted out.
Please explain what this "wage gap" is
>But no, you assholes in your little echo chamber make it harder for us to have anything as simple as human rights.
"Human rights" aren't really a thing. If you're unhappy with the rights that your government gives you then, well, try to overthrow them I guess. Go on, get your guns, see how well you do.

>Huffpost
HAHAHAHAHA, that's like the left slightly more radical Breitbart

errr.. you can vote, you can work, and you earn just as much as a man.

This modern shit isn't feminism. If you truly support New age feminism than you are an idiot

If women want equal rights they should accept equal responsibilities. It is that simple.

Women want to have their cake and it eat it too.

Trips of truth.

I'd buy you a beer if I knew you IRL, user.

It's objectively true that women being given more power will result in a weaker society.

The belief that people currently have in our society is that we are reaching the globalist age - that warring nations are no longer a thing, therefore we don't need to be run by strong men who can protect our civilisation, and instead women can have their shitty whims indulged.

The only thing that will convince these people to think otherwise is if we face a serious military threat from another country, e.g. if Russia decides it's going to wage war on the West, or if Africa decides it's had enough and is going to form an army to come over and kill us.

I don't agree feminism is good whatsoever. Women should be staying at home raising the kids and men should be out earning and providing. It's the natural order.

Care to list the examples of inequality women face?

They would say it's because there are still higher barriers of entry to certain jobs for women than there are for men.

And I would agree with them. But that's because these jobs are MASCULINE JOBS. They use traits that men BIOLOGICALLY HAVE, due to the fact we produce 20 TIMES the amount of testosterone women do, which completely fucking changes our physiology AND psychology.

The thing is "equality" is just an economic luxury. Think about a field like construction - the reason there aren't "diversity programs" in construction to make sure 50% are women is that (besides the fact not many women are crying out to get into construction) it would just be uneconomical. Men can lift more, they're generally going to be more productive in the field of construction. So why the fuck would you spend a load of time and money on trying to hire women when they'll end up being less productive workers anyway? Which doesn't mean women are shit, it's just a statement of biological fact. Women are better at other things. Like raising kids.

I think most jobs should have high barriers of entry. Whether that be a secretary job or a firefighter. One requires people skills, another requires strength and endurance.

It's a fact that often times, a woman will have better people skills and a man will be stronger. Why would they even want to change this? The only thing changing this leads to is lower standards and a mediocre society.

It's pretty much proof alone that women need to be reined back in a bit. It's getting ridiculous and we need to stop it if we're to function correctly. In the end, feminism essentially destroys feminism lol

>It's a fact that often times, a woman will have better people skills and a man will be stronger. Why would they even want to change this? The only thing changing this leads to is lower standards and a mediocre society.

Exactly. They just can't help but feel they're oppressed though.

>It's pretty much proof alone that women need to be reined back in a bit. It's getting ridiculous and we need to stop it if we're to function correctly. In the end, feminism essentially destroys feminism lol

I very much hope the pendulum starts swinging back in the other direction. I think it will in a certain way. I think people are beginning to see that men's rights are important too in e.g. custody and divorce battles. Hopefully people will start appreciating that masculinity is a positive thing and not a source of evil like they currently think.

I thought sex was a social construct