Doctor Who General - /WHO/

3 Days Till Simm Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/johnfreeman_dtb/status/869806718158503936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for best companion

twitter.com/johnfreeman_dtb/status/869806718158503936
Reminder that those cool spoilers about WEaT is fake now.

What cool spoilers??

you're not actually trying to suggest that those blurry illegible photos confirm anything we didn't know already, are you?

I support of a covfefe companion

DWM scans when??

You mean all the "It takes place on Gallifrey with the Doctor and Master as kids" stuff? Good.

13th for Marshall

What is "world enough and time" meant to mean? It's not a grammatically correct phrase

Easy. It would be easy. It would be so easy. Just stop watch. Just stop watch this shitty show.
I can't keep doing this. I can't! I can't always do this! IT'S NOT FAIR! /who/, IT'S JUST NOT FAIR! WHY CAN'T I JUST STOP?
But I can remember, /who/.You don't understand, I can remember it all. The Moon is an Egg and Davros has eyes all this time. Every time.

People always get it wrong with DW-fandom. We take forever to exept that our show die. Even if we're too nuts to still watch it, everyone of us keeps trying to stop. This can take days. That's why we like to stop watching among our own kind. They know that it's better to convince us to start listening BF, instead than stop watching the show.
How long can I keep wathcing this, /who/? With desperation watch new episodes, in the hope that it will be better next time?

It's a line from a poem called 'to his coy mistress'

Is the zygon story 12's worst? If there's anything even comparable to how bad that story was, I'm done for a year at least. I'm so burnt out after 30+ series/seasons

Nowhere near the worst. Stop watching now and forever.

The speech and sexy Clara just about save it from being Sleep No More tier.

Would you explain some of the elements that bring you to form this opinion?

Red lipstick Clara is terrible isnt it
How do you find it sexy

>the speech is good

Stop this meme.

I agree that the lipstick is fucking stupid. The whole thing is fucking stupid from the very start and drags through two episodes. The idea that the doctor would just leave duplicate zygons on earth as some retarded moral decision makes the entire thing painful to sit through.

But speech was really good. Explain youtrself.

Why on Earth would I have to go into a detailed explanation as to how the Zygon two-parter isn't the worst 12 story? Do you not watch the show? It's not even the worst up to that point.

I'm not that guy but to me speeches are the worst of what moffat brings to his series. They are condescending and make for terrible and self indulgent interaction between the characters.

"AND WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES!!"

It's the same old "The Doctor uses memories of le timm woor". I thought we'd moved on from that after the 50th, it's very stale now

I haven't seen anything past that story so I was hoping you might reveal some details that might inform my sentiment

Series 10 has been pretty bad. So far, the monsters have been:
A puddle, emojis, a racist, wood, capitalism, monks.

John Freeman who was Gordon Freemans brother was one day in an office typing on a computer. He got an email from his brother that said that aliens and monsters were attacking his place and aksed him for help so he went.

That sounds like garbage. Thanks I'll just wait until after the christmas special to watch that series then

Monks are not even that interesting by this point
We know nothing about them and the out of synch speech looks cheap and just weird.
They are basically almighty, but noone gives a shit about them treating them as regular enemies. What the fuck?

New DWM when?

It's not officially out til tomorrow, although some people have received it early today

I would spank her and eat out her asshole with no hesitation. I'm sure Colin fucked her good

Reminder that instead of full series of Tilda Swinton Doctor in 2016 we've got Doctor Mysterio.

Wha-at? What are you talking about?

A fake post on GB

My interpretation was that that would have meant no Doctor Who in 2017 though.

>Is the zygon story 12's worst?

I thought this was a pretty good 2 parter. Not GOAT tier, but certainly not the worst Who I've ever seen. Wouldn't have made me want to stop
watching.

And Capaldi performed the 'futility of war' speech really well imo.

The episode that followed.......damn that one was a clunker.......

Tom Marshall is a loser and hanger on and nobody likes when he weasels his way into fun nights out hunting for gossip. He's a worm and spends about 20 hours a day on GallifreyBase. Tilda Swinton 2016 are fake spoilers to see how low he'll go.

odd post

someone frame this

what is it meant to mean though?

Had we but world enough, and time,
This coyness, Lady, were no crime
We would sit down and think which way
To walk and pass our long love's day.

Probably to do with Doctor/Missy's relationship

Someone on GB with a reliable 'source' reckons that BBCWW wanted to sack Capaldi, not show him regenerating or anything, and make a 9 episode series 10 for 2016 broadcast, with Tilda Swinton guest starring as the Doctor for one series only.

The theoretical Tilda Swinton series 10 would have had a one season 'temporary' show runner. Apparently, BBCWW desperately wanted Chibs as new show runner, but wanted a 2016 series 10 as a 'filler'.

What could it be?

Sounds like complete bullshit.

An ice warrior being restored.

do the fucking DWM scans right fucking now

Biggest load of shit I've heard. Why can't we just pretend GB doesn't exist?

Yep.

Were you trying to post a link to facebook?
Put a new line between "facebook" and ".com" - it gets past the filter and lets you copy/paste it without any modification

This does sound like bullshit but

>series 10 would have had a one season 'temporary' show runner. Apparently, BBCWW desperately wanted Chibs as new show runner, but wanted a 2016 series 10 as a 'filler'.
I don't know why they didn't do this. If you can't get Moffat or Chibnall to do a series, get someone else. The show must go on. It's what the Classic Series would have done.

Cheers

Someone would've done it. I imagine there are a number of people out there who'd love to do a series of Doctor Who, but not want to commit to 3, 4, 5... years.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET DWM SCANS

Amen

I'm warning you now: I will report you to the publishers if you post those scans. I'm dead fucking serious.

>female ice warrior was the toughest all along

YAWN

fuck off Tom

I'm warning you now: I will delete wiki if you report to the publishers. I'm dead fucking serious.

We all know thats coming, lets just prepare now

Which Doctor is this?

Maybe it was briefly talked about before Moff agreed to do one last series.

Plus, Capaldi recovering from knee surgery for several months early 2016. He wouldn't have been able to do any filming - he was barely able to walk for awhile.

>being this jealous that Tom Marshall is paid to write for Cultbox
>obsessing over individual Doctor Who fans who are slightly more successful than you
yikes

I don't know, but I'm sure he is non-canon.

Hi Tom

*was recovering

>hartnell gif.gif

Don't look at my file names pls

>shitposting tripfag boardie scum
Kill yourself you

>Capaldi recovering from knee surgery for several months early 2016
Hmm, I didn't know about this.

>Kill yourself you
>In a post for dead inside people

I disagree

it was because of the sharp turns whilst running on set

Post DWM scans now or I will end this general and everything you love

It's not out yet

What, Simm is in the next episode?

>not knowing "Simm in next episode" meme
Are you firts time here?

>It's not out yet
are you fucking retarded

Yes, it is, you can, and you will, or this general will be over. I'll show you and all your funny little friends to the whole laughing world. I'll bring Tumblr, I'll bring the Boadies. Give me a minute, I'll bring Gallifreybase and Twitter. You will post DWM scans, and you will do it now, or I will rain hell on you for the rest of time.

Can I help you?

Ah shit, I meant to reply to

Your reign of terror will end with first sight of the crying Edge and you know it.

The Doctor regenerates into John Simm in the next episode.

"Post DWM scans now or I will end this general and everything you love."

"It's not out yet..."

"Yes, it is, you can, and you will, or this general will be over. I'll show you and all your funny little friends to the whole laughing world. I'll bring Tumblr, I'll bring the Boadies. Give me a minute, I'll bring Gallifreybase and Twitter. You will post DWM scans, and you will do it now, or I will rain hell on you for the rest of time."

"Your reign of terror will end with the first sight of a crying Edge Lord and you know it."

Maria Ivanova, go away.

Post your Doctor Who confessions I'll start

I imagine Leela having better tits than she really did when I masturbate to her

I can do whatever the hell I like. You've read the threads. You know my trip. And in all of that time, did you ever hear anything about anyone who stopped me?

Try and un-see this you fools

What do you mean by this?

I thought 'Jack Harkness' was Jack Hartness' up until 3 years ago. And I've watched since 05

Oriental digging in his mine

Looks like fake. Give us more.

Your wish is my command, but be careful what you wish for.

Make them go away papa

FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCKCKKKKK YOU MONSTER
still, I can fap on this

>/who/ hates capaldi now
when did this place become fucking reddit? no wonder no one comes here anymore. fucking tennant tumblr cucks.

kek. I never even noticed. Impressive autism for spotting that.

Poor quality but pic related.

>>/who/ hates capaldi now
Where are you getting this information?

Simm is with Bill in Episode 11 whilst The Doctor is trapped with Missy on a spaceship.

Imgur - Sup Forums1lxJG