Trump shills WILL defend this

Trump shills WILL defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM101580.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf i have autism now

Lol at teenmom4evr with the stupid comment.

Op wakes up in the morning decides he is a faggot. Goes to a gloryhole gets pumped with massive shot of many different semens, doesn't feel good and changes- Autism AIDS AIDS AIDS, in many cases

I was one of those children, guess I'm voting for Trump

That's how you came to be OP

>implying he is wrong

fuck off kike

>LOL vaccines dont cause autism, stupid Dumpfsters! xDD
>Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS,
anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence
and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting. Because these events are
reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to
establish a causal relationship to components of Tripedia vaccine.2

fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM101580.pdf

Vaccines and autism screenings are done at similar age ranges and side-effects make it into that based on reporting regardless of the actual cause of the side effect.

>be parent
>take kid in for scheduled maintenance
>couple vaccines
>"Your wife's son has autism"
>"my bull's genes are perfect, it must be the vaccine!"

>He didn't screen his bull for genetics defects

oh look this thread again. ill report it on the off chance that you get banned for spamming

WHO or get the fuck out

>inb4 joos rule WHO

>no long term effects study on the various vaccines people shoot up yearly

correlation isn't causation but there is absolutely nothing else that explains the increases in autism besides (insert conspiracy theory here)

What god-awful rifle is in that picture?

Fedorov Avtomat, you fucking normie.

Hence, *tips fedorov*

It's true though.

Never let your kid get multiple vaccines at once.

The medical community is only interested in controlling viruses (also protecting lawmakers AKA old people) via herd immunity.

A few thousand autismos a year is a small price to pay in their eyes. There's a big problem in medical research these days, it's extremely biased. Just look at how much money has been spent on trying to prove that global warming exists.

Are you that fucking stupid, it's a fedorav avtomat.

Guys, I don't feel so good.

announcing reports is a bannable offense.

Healthy rich businessman goes to the Convention, gets the support of a massive amount of delegates who he doesn't, doesn't feel good and changes - CORRUPTION. Many such cases!

All joking aside, Donald, you will inevitably betray your supporters, your legacy being that of a narcissist and a liar, who maligns the wives and slanders the fathers of principled political opponents. Hand over the delegates, Donald, and I will forgive your sins. Otherwise, I will carry out the will of the anointed Kings of old and take the wealth of the wicked, your wealth, and distribute it to the righteous.

informing someone that announcing reports is a bannable offense is a bannable offense

>you sir bankrupt dick

Who the fuck cares what is acceptable to these stupid leeches. Trump could be anti vaccine and I'd still vote for him BECAUSE THAT'S NOT WHAT IT'S ABOUT, RETARDS.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

My only hope is that he did some research and changed his mind on this. Either way, I agree that this isn't one of Trump's best moments.

>gets the support of a massive amount of delegates who he doesn't

I meant to finish that phrase with the word, "deserve."

You do not deserve the delegates, Donald. I do. Now, hand them over or I will be forced to take them through force, Donald. I will allow your New York ways to corrupt this party no longer! You will not stop the Priesthood from rising.

Prepare yourself for your personal judgment day, Donald.

General rule of thumb: Go by the opposite of whatever the democrats tell you.

So when the democrats tell you vaccines are good for you they're not.

>those 50 vaccines you take as a kid don't give you autism!
>Most likely it's caused by the environment or racist Republicans!

Liberals, not even once

Are you autistic? Saying vaccines don't cause autism isn't an argument you fucktard. It's a fact. If democrats believe pigs can't fly should republicans say otherwise? Back to r/the_drumpf you insecure neckbeard.

Looks like I triggered someone

>post from march 2016
boring

yeah, but that's assuming the mod bothers to read into the thread before deleting it

given they work for hot pockets, i doubt that's happening

Wow they really did make you retarded.

Kek. Didn't realize he was talking about his own son.