ftp.iza.org/dp10496.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>iceCUNTS are bigger wagecucks than us
What the FucK

le mexique est réellement un pays d'esclave... que je vous plains

mexicans lack efficiency
japaneses work way warder than you indios

Mexicans are mostly lazing around most of the time and they count it as "work"

For reference: working 8 hours per day (approximately 168 hours per month) - 26 days of paid vacations per year - 10 days of paid national holidays per year, gives you 1728 hours worked per year for a full time job.

no, it is because cartels behead people 15 hours a day

C'est la vie

put it another way, some people wish they worked more to make money but they can't get enough hours (for example in retail). and germans are well known cucks to their unions or some shit since their stores are closed on sundays.

Social anxiety prevents me from getting a job.

i am surprised you guys didn't doctor that chart as you always do to show how america sucks. you should have put us on top with mexico, and most idiots on Sup Forums would believe that.

t. 9 to 5 er

from my experience, being paid on hourly basis is a quite poor practice, since it incentivizes workers to actually work as inefficiently as possible, making it more costly for employer and more time-consuming for employee

Because I'm lazy? Who the fuck enjoys working? I'd rather be poor than waste my life as a slave

yes, but those calculations also take into account paid overtime. unpaid overtime, hours worked in additional jobs, etc., and also exclude time not worked because of own illness, injury, temporary disability, schooling/training, strikes, etc.

Why are Germans so LAZY?

The Dutch I understand, all that weed isn't gonna smoke itself, but Klaus and Olga gotta step it up.

If Germcucks weren't that lazy maybe they wouldn't need so many "refugees" to do their jobs

>mexico>hell

fake

>japan so low
>china doesnt even appear
aja

could be. i am software engineering consultant and i get paid per hour but a lot of times the client pays a fixed amount per project. which is more fair since when you get paid per hour, i know a lot of greedy kinds who write shitty code in a hurry and charge top dollar as if they were writing a fucking masterpiece. then of course they have to fix bugs at the client's expense. some clients figured that out and prefer to pay per project. then if you are slow or write shitty code that's your problem.

meh, at least we can tell how bad we're doing being on OECD unlike you apes

Why work if suicide is easier

>be fat pathetic amerinigger
>get mad when other countries have better workers rights

>All countries going down
>In 2016 Mexico average was 2255

>workers

Why are spic and Caribbean so fucking lazy??

>OECD
Not all calculations are made by the OECD

ape>indio

because I have a bunch of retards called "family" that sustain me

I work a lot. I gave like 50 handjobs today.

because of memes

wtf I LOVE México now!

>hours worked
Should be Hours spent at work

the figure is showing average annual hours ACTUALLY worked per worker

that's called efficiency
needing overtime to have the work done could even get you fired in some yank companies

this

nope, it's the time between check in and check out
we'd rather accomplish the task in hand in 8 hours flat instead of sitting in front of a desk for half the day

>it's the time between check in and check out
those are calculations taking into account what I said hereof course you would know this if you had read the source first faggot but I think it's easier to post and dismiss empirical data and cling to old stereotypes than to keep with current trends little piece of shit, next time back up your bullshit with some evidence

Yeah, that statistic still doesn't take into account what percentage of time was spent on actual work and what was spent dicking around on company time. Do you know how I know? Because nobody measures that.

>t. professional dick sucker that didn't even bother to read the source and is not versed in the latest academic labour research
WOW nice citation you got there.
There ARE people that measures THAT and more things sweetie, here's another example ftp.iza.org/dp10496.pdf

>academic research on a small sample can somehow be applied to gross nation-wide data

Yeah, you can come up with some bullshit multiplier that is supposed to absolve you, the fact still remains companies (especially small companies) by large don't make stats of productively used time vs. time clocked because it's not cost effective to do so and employees would actively oppose/sabotage such a measure if they are paid by the hour.

I am a NEET. Work fucking blows and is for slaves. Freedom > bondage

why bother arguing with an imbecile who cannot simply comprehend the fact that pretending to work all day long doesn't count which is probably what he and his countrymen are doing and that there is no way to measure it but looking at how developed a nation is

>there is no way

Ok, headless genius, where do you get data for idleness at work for EVERY country in that pic?

Too stupid to get a good job and too proud to have a do a bad one.

why would I work when I made 240k this year with crypto

1 hour of quality Finnish work = 3 hours of lazy 3rd world wetback siesta "work"
On top of that, I'm not a poorfag slave who needs to work 12 hours a day to afford food.

>Japan work hours is below OECD average
>People still commit sudoku for long work hours
Doesn't quite add up. Are the satori generation just lazy and weak?

this

The donwside is you finns are then given plenty of time to get drunk and think about suicide.

>To work
>Spain

Choos half

wow

How the fuck are we the richest country in europe with the lowest working hours in the developed world? Wtf are you cunts doing?

>Lithuania
yo…

pretending to work obviously

>le persecution complex

Shockingly enough, people who are exhausted don't work efficiently. Who knew.

really makes you think isn't it?

no

feliz navidad wey

nice indonesia