Americans aren't stupid, stupid Americans are just overrepresented on this website

Americans aren't stupid, stupid Americans are just overrepresented on this website.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RJeugIJFXas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw i talk with a monolingual without a university degree

Americans are pretty stupid though.

I like americans :3
Except for Sup Forumstards, i'm right wing but the obsession with kikes and niggers leaking on every boards is annoying.

2*2=?

Penis :)

Only the immigrants. White Americans are some of the smartest people on earth

2x1*2x1=4

Very smart indeed youtu.be/RJeugIJFXas

There is some truth to this.

You see, the English language itself works as an entry barrier. There is an inverse proportionality between the general English proficiency of a country and the kind of respective user that ends up on the English-speaking Internet, age- and education wise.

So users from the Anglosphere are usually relatively young and have a low level of education while you have to be at least somewhat educated in order to manage to post on here if you hail from any other nation where English language skill are less spread. This starts with Americans, Brits, Australians, Canadians, then Scandinavians, Europeans with very isolated and monolingual countries where someone who posts here must be part of some elite. Of course stuff like Internet penetration correlate, too.

My ancestors :)

American here.
Don't listen to this shill.

The average American's intelligence is the equivalent of a 14 year old European person.

This is the only reasonable explanation. There are retards in every country, but they can't speak English so you'll never see them posting here

2*2
2(1+2)*2
3+4+4=11 there is your answer

2*2=2+2 2 times therefore 2*2=(2+2)+(2+2)=8

Listen to this fine Italian gentleman. He must be related to the former Italian prime minister or something since his English skills are so good.

so how come british & irish posters are much better than americans (on average)

You see significantly less stupidity out of Aussies, Kiwis, Brits, Irish, Canadians, Dutch, and Scandis here than we see out of Americans. The shitposting and immaturity are probably equal, but the surprising stupidity and ignorance are overwhelmingly American, beyond even what their population accounts for.
It isn't just posts either, it's comparative data from their country that makes them look far worse than most westerners.
They also just seem inherently different. They advocate for things most of us would find ridiculous and fight against things most of us consider commin sense.

>Hungarian

You must be some medicine, computer engineering master's student or a future diplomat who's doing international relations or international law or some shit like this.

But there that's just part of the explanation.

British posters are even stupider than Americans(on average).

US has very strong "anti-bullying" rhetoric, AKA no banter allowed. Banter is in the Brits and Irish blood and therefore produce better posts. It's simple genetics.

not all americans are dumb but all dumb people are americans

trump is your president

This

this t b h

deep

Says dumb spic. Aren't embarrassed of yourself? You are the dumbest ethnic group after africans.

>says the monolingual
>too afraid to reply to the australian
Absolutely seething

I am smart :)

Thanks for proving your own assertion

>too afraid
i hate those kangaroo niggers but at least they are first world. but everyone knows you spics are dumb as fuck and stats confirm that. yet you have the nerve to call us dumb? that's just proves how dumb you are lmao.

I came here to post this.

>still afraid
Keep crying, Ameridumb

>You see significantly less stupidity out of Aussies... Canadians
Nah

>You see significantly less stupidity out of Aussies, Canadians, here than we see out of Americans.

nope

twice two makes four against my will

>unironically believing this in 2017

White girls fuck dogs.

It's not that Americans are all dumb, it's just that there is a very small and shrinking American intellectual "middle class."

So you've got many Americans who are absolute geniuses, many who are complete fuckwits, and not very people in the middle. Guess which of those three groups gets all the media attention (and has the most time to kill on the internet)?

is that a fucking coyote?

>not wanting a qt pet coyote

are they known for killing humans or something?

Non-whites are stupid, we have a massive amount of them in America.

for a little while I felt for american flag bullying but now I feel it's somewhat deserved

I'm pretty sure the math doesn't work like that:D

Well they are less dangerous than pit bulls , but still it's a feral animal.

mathematicianer than you Mohammed

kek. I hope that thing ripped his balls off