#CanadiansagainstTrump

michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

Fuck me, this is smart...and depressing. The most important part I take from this, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND VOTE. His only chance at winning is if the young who feel outraged, the minorities who feel outraged, the women who feel outraged, the sexually stereotyped and hated who feel outraged, the people who overwhelmingly could smother this man, DONT get over their apathy at the system and VOTE.
You have 30 MILLION CANADIANS behind you, America wishing they could wait in line at every mis-informed, mid-directed turn of this election. Vote! Vote against racism, homophobia, and sexism; against simple anti-humanism. He doesn't care about anyone, he just wants more money. #canadiansagainsttrump

We need to think up a special set of punishments for Canada after Trump wins and is sworn in. Maybe Canada will learn their lesson.

Cool thread OP.

1. Bieber will have to go back.

#NotAllCanadians

Maple syrup embargo
Deportation of Bieber
Northern wall

What made you think this would be the best place to post this

>You have 30 MILLION CANADIANS

kek no they don't, a lot of us have learned from dudeweed and want God-Emperor Trump to save us from our poor decision-making

I don't know who's worse

Dude weed or hilldog?

Both are pandering douche fags

How are Canadians going to come down to the US to vote if there's no snow for their dogsleds slide down yet?

Checkmate, maplecucks.

I hope one of the provisions is we get annexed because I am sick of this douchebag

I would love a northern wall. It's Americans who enter illegally into Canada, not the other way around.

just wall off Toronto and everyone south of there. I swear the rest of us up north aren't that bad.
also this. 80% of the country are politically apathetic because we literally don't matter but those of us that aren't are pretty okay with Trump if its the choice between him and Hilary.

Kinda disappointed in my fellow Canucks here. I thought you were with me?

LOL
Fuck you're an embarrassment..............

Correction; being canadian is an embarrassment

>Americans
You mean "undocumented Canadians", racist.

I'd be willing to give a year of my life to building the southern wall in return for an American citizenship. Also a place to sleep, 3 meals a day and a lump sum payment for my work as a start up fund after my year is over.
MR. Trump, if youre reading this, seriously please consider this idea. Many canadians are simply born in this country. The laws for us to immigrate to USA are very strict and expensive.
I would willing die for the USA if needed.
canada has contributed 22 inventions to the world.

fuck canada and canadians

#StarsNStripes4Ever

#ImWithJill and if my fellow Canuckistanians don't agree they can fucking blow me.

Leave now traitor

>And before we do, let me state, I actually like Hillary – a lot – and I think she has been given a bad rap she doesn’t deserve.

Just sage this shit.

Fuck me canada is full of pussies. Trump for Prime minister of canada! Get our little schoolteacher the fuck out!

Fuck off nigger
#TRUMP4EVER