Would Alexandra Daddario make a decent Wonder Woman?

Would Alexandra Daddario make a decent Wonder Woman?

I would like to give her my soul.

yes

There are much better comparison pics than this, like ones where her hair is actually straight like the goddamn comic character you fucking idiot don't ever insult my pusy queen like that again i'll deck you swear on me mom

Evangeline Lilly was made for it

I think WW needed the exotic accent. She's from a place far away right? An American accent would feel cheap on a goddess

No. Too short. Face looks too girly and not serious enough.
Not sure why you would want her at all, her tits would be hidden away behind modest breast armor most of the time. It is not like she is an outstanding actress.

But she's never had an exotic accent, nor looked foriegn. She's always looked like a American pinup girl from the 1940s. I'll give you three guesses as to why this was.

definitely, in a campy dumb version, which is all the comic is good for let's be honest

>WonderFridge

She's a full two inches shorter than the actress they chose, and clearly being big isn't a priority.

Her face looks perfectly serious when she makes a serious expression, that's how faces work.

Nothing on earth can hide those gargantuan milk balloons, and Wonder Woman always spends 1/3 of her appearances in regular clothes.

I've always felt she would.

sad that i only watched this because of this exact webm?

She looks like a child, it'd take some serious photography to make her look old enough to be taken seriously.

Because her last film did so good.

I Wonder how this Woman's pusy tastes

Literally perfect casting. I think Gal is cute but Daddario looks like Diana

soon™

you're letting makeup fool you
she's 30+
and she looks it as long as you tone down the face paint

All these jewish big boobed fucks ingrained in a corrupt system.

Holy hell
Robin wright is the obvious choice for wonder woman.
Or some no name acttress.

Maybe a trap.

Better than some black eyed Jewess who can't even speak English.

Her hair must be throwing me off, she always looks weird with her hair down.

Why were people freaking out about Gal's hideous axilla when we have this perfectly good pitslut here?

like killer whale - saltwater, metal and rage

>can act happy and optimistic and intimidating (succubi have that ability naturally)
>piercing blue eyes
>big tits
>Black hair
>Good age

She's perfect, why didn't they pick her

She's perfect, why didn't (((they))) pick her

hmmmmm

Daddario has had more kosher in her than Auschwitz

Wrong.

The only jews she would ever touch are Drake, Sammy Davis Jr., and Lenny Kravitz.

The only jews that would touch her are ones that pay her salary. Fuck off with this purity shilling.

No
She is too short

t. idiot who knows nothing about filmmaking

good job trevor

Sure, I could see her working as Wonder Woman

you forgot Boris Kodjoe