Shittiest States in the Union Fun Time Thread

Welcome to the Shittiest states in the union fun time thread.
I'll be your host, *Insert Op's name here*, and I represent Louisiana, the land of Dindus, Cucks, and Shit Sports Teams.
After you say what state you represent, lets just talk about shit state problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

wbur.org/news/2016/07/26/baker-healey-copycat-assault-weapons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Louisiana is fine faggot, fuck off.

Flag related. Niggers aren't bad in Grand Rapids but Detroit and Kalamazoo are no go zones
Flint was lulzy

No it isn't.
Just look at the retard we elected as Governor.

I represent Missouri. We're actually not too bad. We have strong pockets of niggers in our big cities, but we do have the most lax liquor laws in the country.

According to state law, you can text and drive as long as you're 21 or over.

As opposed to the last retard we had as Governor? Literally anyone is a step up from Jindal.

WV NEET REPORTING IN

Mississippi. Just... Mississippi.

And Jindal was better then the bitch before him.
Who was the last "good governor" we've had?

Mississippi. Town I live in is like 20% white.

Florida.

Whenever the most bonkers dumbass shit happens guess where it is?

I think Alabama's objectively the worst. They have nothing except football.

No, Mississippi is objectively the worst state of them all. The coastal area is alright, but once you go north... just don't.

Alabama is bad, but it's not as bad as Mississippi.

Alabama's continued existence does nothing but make people in Louisiana angry.

I was born in a town that was 40% white, overtime it became majority white.

Delaware because most people here probably have forgotten that it even exists.

Pic related is where I live right now. I need to get out of this shitty state.

California

North Carolina.
>only wealthy area is full of yankee expat liberals who have shifted this state blue
>25% black, rapidly Hispanic because of illegals having kids all over the goddamn place
>fastest growing immigrant population in the country
>no architecture or substantial history, just some nice landscapes
>one of the worst education systems
>governor soiled state's reputation even though I agree with the law
>no living culture or regional identity
>poor and worse crime then bational average
>conservatives are terrible at rhetoric, just bible thumpers with weight problems and paid off to be inconsistent on their positions
>LGBT millenials everywhere, special snowflake leftists too, started to see Muslims and most of the young are stoners
>whoever isn't fat, dumb and/or old is a degenerated non-local
>literally no excuse to vote blue like virginia's DC suburbs meme
>textile and tobacco industriesare long dead
>if you're not a white collar, educated faggot from OH or some other post-industrial shithole then you're gonna be working as a cashier
>asheville and chapel hill are filled with the most putrid hippie wannabes
>beaches are ugly 2bh, we all have to go to SC go vacation
>did I mention the humid Southern weather?

The 2000 census had us at almost 30% white. Thanks for trying to cheer me up.

kek confirms

You can shit on this state all you want. But you people will never know pure culture and tradition than in Louisiana. It's a beautiful state. I get so triggered when people talk shit about it. You'll never know how great it is until you live here

KANGFISH

Mississippi/Missouri have to be the worst

Confirmed, what a cesspool. Was glorious in the 60s

checked

Just to let you know, people outside of Third-World America typically lump Alabama and MIssissippi together as the shittiest state.

test

Lived in Pennington for 2 years. Boring as fuck with literally nothing to do.

At least there's amazing fresh produce in Jersey.

Not in my part of Florida

What about our staggering hispanic population? Most are pretty bro tier though

This by a mudslide.

I represent Virginia
>Commonwealth
I also don't care to point out what makes us shit. But there are an awful lot of dindus around me.

Yeah. I can't defend us. There's the one, very dark reason why we're so terrible. We're all aware of this. We don't need to go into it.

Devil quads confirm, praise kek.

Live and Let Die was a pretty good movie 2bh.

I elect Utah. Everything about Utah is fucking awesome except for the politics. Mormons basically run the show in local politics, making most counties Theocratic Democracies. Fucking sucks to have to follow Mormon Law as a non-mormon.

Woah buddy, don't you lump Missouri in with nignogland Mississippi. Ours are largely confined to KC and StL. Some in Columbia too. The rest of the state is pretty based.

That being said, Mizzou was a fucking embarrassment, and we're ground zero for the Jewish false narrative BLM. I imagine we are first in the country for how little of a shit our citizens give about State and local government, making it very easy for Hebrew language to slip into our laws.

Mormons are cultish, but Utah is one of the last bastions against degeneracy and must be defended.

I'm not surprised anymore at this point.
Kek is all powerful

Is Louisiana more or less french than quebec

Much, much less.

Californian here. I agree. Praise kek

I'm from Acadian ancestors, and Cajun history is awesome

Lived in Alexandria for five years. Whole state is either a waterlogged dump or Coon Town.

Its literally Arkansas and Mississippi had a fucked up flipper baby.

>ib4 muh heritage, muh Cajuns.

Your no better than the paddy niggers in South Boston. But at least they're not complete lard asses and tend to have a high school education.

Washington representing

fuck this autistic state and it's terrible transportation department

Georgia. Literally nigger-tier.

Representing Maryland
All of our issues come from Baltimore and PG County (Pavement Ape County)

>Utah
>Pro-white
>God-fearing
>Anti-degeneracy
>Super nationalist
>some of the best gun laws
>Out-jews the Jew
>Prepared for the worst of happenings
>Based Chaffetz
>Not one of the best states

Theocracy and alcohol laws aside, they're not that bad. SLC's mayor is a different story though.

IM FROM THE WESTBANK! NEW ORLEANS!!

Fuck you, Louisiana is based

Vote David Duke in November and tell me that again faggot

Jindal was a neocon kike puppet.

California, Massachusetts, and New York City the worst. Upstate NY is nice.

Arizona here. Fuck Nevada, fuck New Mexico, fuck California and fuck leafs. Most of our problems are obvious so I don't need to bother discussing them. But, seriously, fuck leafs. We do have quite a few things going our way, but the wall needs to be built sooner rather than later in order to save this state, and, at this point, the southern part of the state is already lost.

Fucking build it already.

North shore is 90% white fuck you

French more like Haiti.

Confirmed

If you're not from Algiers fuck off jefferson parish scum.

Lived in New England my entire life, and the area as a whole is pretty good.

But can I put in Hartford, CT as a specific area of shit in an otherwise mid level state? It's just big enough to have all of the worst parts of a city, but not important enough to have anything good coming out of it (or going in).

I'd argue Mass and New York City are okay.

We get some good shit out of New York, like businesses, and it has whatever you want. And aside from Boston, Mass is mostly just big open plains and occasional factory towns.

W A N K E R
A
N
K
E
R

Masshole here.

Pocahontas explains it all. I'm seriously considering buying a house in NH and commuting 2 hours per day just to escape this cuckshed.

I am from abackwards ass town on the brink of the mississippi delta called belle chasse in a little parish called plaquemines parish one of the more corrupt parishes currently run by the italian mafia..the latest schenanigans of our local government had us build a multimillion dollar hospital in the middle of bum fucking egypt where litterally no one would benefit since it was 20 miles from civiliazation but the local govt says it's out of their hands and they don't know what happened...(the mafia needed a hospital.)

No, try subsarah Africa

>Live in Orleans parish
>Get robbed by niggers, home invaded (happened to my sister and her friends)

>Live in Jefferson Parish, can still drive the short drive to do anything in Orleans
>Live in 100% white neighborhood up by the lake in Bucktown, friendly neighbors, no one bothers anyone, zero crime

Also housing is much cheaper here, as are property taxes, so fuck living in Orleans parish.

I live in NC. Wonderful state. Set's the standard for Satan's thermostat. Was so hot today I had to bring the groceries home in a cooler.

Another person who's been to Alexandria.
Wow, small world.

Dallas, yall can't say shit bad about it. Texas is and always will be number 1 in the entire nation.

That depends.

How hot is it down there? Does it ever get above 110 degrees?

Fug off. NC is great. I mean, yeah we shitholes like Greensboro and Charlotte by we also have Boone. And I can tell you first hand that while chapel hill is a hippie faggot fest, having that cesspool around is great for the surrounding towns and villages.

Houston had(or has, IDK) a Lesbian as mayor.

I live here, it is horrible and getting worse every year. The only thing saving it is natural beauty which dindus and spics tag every chance they get

Kansas; please set your watch back 50 years..

Quadratic Satan approves of your misery.

I'm from Massachusetts... And it makes me so sad. Our AG just unilaterally infringed last Wednesday.

Had

Now we have a nigger :^)

I'm with you, brother.

The Villages are where it's at

No "culture"?

weww

What's with all the northerners moving down south?

I work outside, every day is hot and shitty

COLORADO. Once awesome, completely cucked by Californians who moved here and swamped us.

Some good news lad, Baker stopped her. Called her out on her shit, that it would basically ban all guns in the state.

Yeah you guys got bent over. Need back up ?

yes, we need more Republicans, North East MA and Western MA are the only red parts of the state.
Boston and lower are cancer.

Southerners are so inept that southern based companies pay northerners obscene salaries to dig them out of their mess.

Definitely san francisco.

Kek is always right.

t. Callifornian

Shit, wouldn't you?

A lot less hustle and bustle, lower property costs, lower cost in general, and great beaches? And fucking KROGERS!

So long as you live somewhat secluded from the big city it's fucking amazing to be down south.

Once a great state. Ruined by NoVA and transplants from the North. RIP Old Dominion.

Michigan- Once the great white state, now dindu full, and poor as fuck.

... That's a city, not a state; thanks for playing, the exit is that way.

Got a source on that? Best I could find is this:wbur.org/news/2016/07/26/baker-healey-copycat-assault-weapons

But since she's the attorney general, she doesn't have the authority to unilaterally create laws like that out of nothing. Doesn't shit like that have to go through court first before it's actually signed into law?

Edwin Edwards