ICELANDERS BELIEVE IN ELVES

>Jónsdóttir, a greying and spectacled seer who also operates an “elf garden” in nearby Hafnarfjörður, believes the field is highly populated by elves, huldufolk (hidden people), and dwarves, many of whom, she says, have recently fled the area while the matter is settled.
>If a road is completely necessary, the elves will generally move out of the way, but if it is deemed superfluous, a possibility at Gálgahraun, “very bad things” might happen.
>“This elf church is connected by light energy to other churches, other places,” Jónsdóttir said. “So, if one of them is destroyed, it’s, uh, well, it’s not a good thing.”
>In one 1998 survey, 54.4 percent of Icelanders said they believed in the existence of elves
“If this was just one crazy lady talking about invisible friends, it's really easy to laugh about that,” Jónsdóttir said. “But to have people through hundreds of years talking about the same things, it’s beyond one or two crazy ladies. It is part of the nation.”
LE 54% FACE HAHAHAHAHA

Most of my close relatives believe in the Second Coming, the Rapture etc
I don't talk to any of them.

Why are Icelanders so adorable?

you guys believed brown cows made chocolate milk

>Canadians think milk doesn't come from cows

obviously.

it comes from bags stupid

icelanders are elves themselves
just like the irish

It's kinda cute. I think it's because of the geography of the place. There's mysterious lights and sounds up there and it's nice to believe in something supernatural when you don't have the exact explanation for what's happening

>54%

the concept of "elves" in Icelandic culture/belief systems is similar to the concept of "kami" in Japan

its harmless and qt

Good. Self-confidence is a virtue.
I believe in you too Icelanders!

Elves are real.

>people believe in elves
>haha so cute ^___^
>people believe in communism
>Wtf kill yourself you pinko commi

>id wasnd reel gominism

>is similar to the concept of "kami" in Japan
Why on earth would you make that comparison? Are you under the impression that people are more familiar with "kami" than elves you filthy fucking weeb?

>He isn't aware of elves
Pic related.

Are religious people in Greece more hard working and honest? I just remember that cheating on taxes is the norm their and your emigrants say an 8-hour day there is more like 4. I'm wondering if for the pious it's less likely.

haha the 54% is present in Eurostan as well!

Elves don't ruin nations and kill people

>the pro-communist mind is so massive and expansive that it creates a singularity in space-time.
Sounds about right considering a communist state has never existed on Earth (yet)

you guys believe you are white

Kek

>It's another condescending mountain jew shitting up a good thread
Fuck off, Arnborg

i have had it to HERE with this stupid fucking elf tourist meme

t. elf

t. Pablo Escobar

t. anti-elf communist

t. elf

t. 56%

Butthurt much?

>inbred island of retards who didn't even invent surnames
not surprised

It must be boring there

None of you know anything of the elves.

Kami is easier to understand than a concept that has been corrupted by media into something unrecognizable for decades. Thanks to the user, now i think of elves as spiritual beings that inhabit stuff than tiny little men who work for a fat cocacola employee who makes toys.

I think i saw something when i was a year old
Ive never told this to anyone, blocked it a lot since i dont really remember much
I think i saw something

this, helps to understand the icelandic understanding. dumb triggered cuck just triggered at everything japanese because japs are proving asian is superior master race

Probably the town rapist diddling your butthole at night

>communist state has never existed on Earth (yet)
3/10 bait

amerifat education sprinkled with red menace propaganda
all 'communist' states were merely at transitioning stage at best.

Give me money

because number one is useful and number two elves can also mean a lot of bullshit

>(yet)
what did he MEAN by this???

>t. Triggered Asian weebcuck

>cheating on taxes
>bad
taxation is theft my jewish friend

>asian is superior master race
You're thinking of Anglos m8

so you admitted it HAHAHHAHA

Admitted what?
That you're a pathetic triggered weebcuck virgin? Sure but that's no secret. Dont care for japs one way or another. Whereas you genuinely appear to be upset.
>muhh Asian race
Fucking kek

no you hahahah

also nice broken triggered butthurt english lmao

I love China!

i religiously cheat on taxes

>jelly congolombian
but we are

>yet
soon?

LOL. You're clearly not the one to talk about butthurt broken English, Chang.
Now crawl back to your hentai den and fap to your 2d waifu you sad little man.

nice broken english and nice fantasies triggered little cuck lmao

[spoiler]gib elf gf[/spoiler]

>sad little weebcuck knows he's been found out and has to grasp at non-existent straws to save face in light of his overwhelming sense of shame
Here let me help.
I'm sorry I've offended your precious little cartoons friend. May you find many likeminded individuals on Reddit. Godspeed

little boy cease fantasizing lmaooo

I have to agree with the chinaman

>still asspained
haha you're pathetic lmao

no u

and 77% of you sharters believe that angels are real

Soon brother

no different to you lot believing in a magic sky jew.

yes tourists we believe in elves now come and spend money here

Wrongest post in the thread

hello EIDF

It's not a chinaman but kazakh who live in russia under proxy
Swiss is russian undr proxy.

Every hero in our folk tales gets to strangle, rape and kill fairies.
Other underdog heroes just talk to them, fairies want to know about happenings.
Most of the time fairies do some sneaky evil shit to humans, lure them into death, steal and harras without a reason.

wrong and wrong

This changes everything

Icelanders are sandnigger tier

Will agree with anglocunt. Believing in elves is much better than celebrating chr*stmas.

тaблeтки пpинять нe зaбyдь

These questions are so stupid

They're all Christians right? Is believe Elves exist a pagan thing to do?

Danone

t.Danone

t. believes in fairy tales or 'energy'/'spirit force'

lmao

Jfc there are alot more religious people in the EU than I would have thought. Absolutely disgusting. What happened to the in science we trust?

it doesn't really matters, scholars are like 2% of the population anyways

This is what happens when you have le 372% face.

They once made a survey and found out that 60% of germans believe in protectorangels.
That are more then whom beliefe in god.
Id offer my local treegnome something too if wed still have some. An easygoing kind of spirotuality that fosters care for your surroundings without being as expensive as keeping a cat.

>What happened to the in science we trust?
It's a meme. The same way Londoners couldn't believe their country could vote for Brexit, most savvy Europeans don't interact with the hoi polloi.

>protectorangels
>treegnome
No need for the flag to spot a G*rman.

what do you imagine pixies look like

FEANOR DID NOTHING WRONG

shut the fuck up you sparkly midget

elf genocide when?

No you filthy human we are asian. Now consume some more soy and tap water

I don't really see anything wrong about this. How is it any worse than any mainstream religion like Christianity, Judaism, or Islam?
In fact, it seems much better, because it's less intrusive and politicized. It's nice.

t. elf apologist
when are you going to apologize for dwarf genocide?

>le 90% face

The POLE has a point. Local genuine believes (not WEWUZ fake "paganism") are not a bad thing, and are often cute.
Take the Catalan Tió for example. It is our version of the Yule log.
I genuinely believe, during my childhood, that the stupid trunk actually was magic and defecated gifts for me.

I-i believe in invisible elves

I believe I have a few freeloaders of them in my home,

they like to fuck with me by hiding my stuff and I have to waste many hours looking for them

I genuinely believed*

btw anyone know how to purge your home of invisible elves?

Burn tobacco leaves as an offering to appease them

cool