How to fix Sup Forums

>1. Create /cps/ a dedicated capeshit board for DCucks and Marvelfags to eternaly argue whether Captain America 11 is better than Superman 5"
>2. Permaban anyone capeposting on Sup Forums
>3.??????
>4.PROFIT

Pic somewhat related, baneposting should be the only capeshit-related posts allowed here.

shameless self-bump

Capeshit is the past. Raunchy R rated comedy like Baywatch(tm) is the future. It's a litty summer fun, the audience loves it

It makes sense
They're the pokemon of Sup Forums and even Sup Forums doesn't want them

I'm sure a board called CP will be fill with comic stuff.

"No"
All films are films. You leave if you dislike them.

>implying anything about Sup Forums can be fixed
it's broken by design

yeah, but it's Sup Forums not /film/

>1. Create /kino/ where you are only allowed to talk about true kino like MoS, SS, BvS and Wonder Woman
>2. Keep Sup Forums for shitty "movies"

Sup Forums is films and television

Capeshit isn't film
It's movies

>calling a board /cps/
Ho boy that's gonna get so much cp posters
But I agree, we need a comics board so that cartoons can stay on Sup Forums and not leak into /trash/.

Agreed. Capeshit is cancer.

That's not going to work. Making other sub-boards never changes anything.

But then Baneposting is technically capeposting

>A red.ditor is trying to change Sup Forums

You mean the only reason you're on Sup Forums?

the word 'kino' shoud be filtered as well.

For what?

make /shill/

gather all the marketers in one place

How to fix Sup Forums:
>move all capeshit discussion to Sup Forums, where it belongs
>allow and encourage degenerate celebrity posting, it is the very heart and soul of this board
>ban all Sup Forums posters, they are a cancer and no one gives a shit about politics here
There.

>Allow 1 thread at a time to memes like BANEPOSTING and waifuism
TV meme general with designated op tripfags

I agree with you that capeshit is pure fucking cancer and aside from Baneposting contributes nothing to board culture, but splitting boards is bad. If you want a billion boards tailored to specific individual niches with only a dozen regular posters, you can unironically fuck off to réddít

Literally no new rules could matter when the rules we have already aren't enforced.

1. Get rid of the shill mods
2. Nothing else matters

What's the fun in shitting in urinals that are meant for shitting?

You'd be left with Star Wars, which has pretty much dropped down to capeshit's level with the new movies.

Yes. SW is literally capeshit in space.

>the rules we have already aren't enforced.

such as ?

What a boring meme. No OC. Spice it up a little, Rockposters.

This post really made me think

>dude just make a board for marketing lmao!

>Create /cps/ a dedicated capeshit board for DCucks and Marvelfags to eternaly argue whether Captain America 11 is better than Superman 5"
You mean like Sup Forums?

I unironically agree. I'm not American so coming online and seeing literal ADULT MALES discussing comic book movies is so fucking mind blowing. Talking about them as if these toy commercials for chinese children were real movies and rating which one is better than the others, even picking sides with production companies?

This whole subculture is so fucking weird it deserves its own board. Keep it out of /kino/.

>with the new movies
>implying Star Wars was ever good

the only difference between Star Wars and Harry Potter is that they call magic 'the force' and instead of magic wands they have magic swords called 'light sabres'.

star wars should be grouped in with capeshit in the toy commercial for children category.

just create /tvg/

move all cape shit to /comicbooksgeneral/ or /cbg/

this literally saved Sup Forums back in the day. but Hiroshima is too retarded to do anything

I think the only new board that justifies itself is a board for e celebs, youtubers, twitter discussion, and podcasts.
It would help clean up multiple boards too as this stuff doesn't have anywhere else to go.

>this literally saved Sup Forums back in the day.
No it didn't.

ehh discussing a fitness youtuber and a movie youtuber on the same board just because they happen to broadcast their videos through the same medium seems a lot more retarded than splitting them on the fitness and movie boards based on the contents of the video

agreed. I don't see why Sup Forums posters memeing about Nostalgia Critic should share a board with /sci/fags being butthurt about Numberphile.

it turned Sup Forums from an unmanageably cesspool of waifu posts,kpop posts, esport bullshit and the general unmitigated text form diarrhea that was that place into the shit stain that it is today. a massive improvement

Because the endless Sup Forums fuckery and celebrity shaming are so much better. This whole board should just be a general.

Censor ALL capeshit threads with Baneposts

bada boom

>1. Create /cps/