This triggers the brazilian/mexican

>this triggers the brazilian/mexican

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics#/media/File:(A)_Rape_rates_per_100000_population_2010-2012,_world.jpg
youtu.be/cxzBQJQwFd0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism#/media/File:Terro.jpg
youtu.be/x-_0D9XLym0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't get it. is it because of the middle eastern migrants in those countries? the lebanese are part of the 1% in my city. very small but rich minority that's been here for generations

No there are two posters. One Mexican and one Brazilian. Both only shitpost about Arabs for some reason

asco

This triggers the explosion.

This triggers the kike.

The only time we here about arabs here is when they decide to blow something up iin europe

Stop we wuzzing amerimutt.
And yes, having a 1/4 """Moroccan""" father and a 1/8 """Syrian"" mother still makes you a mutt.

I'm happy he is dead

t. kike

t.Nazi larper

it takes the heat off of them like when whites try an jump on someone elsee being racist.
hot potato of being subhuman

they know deep down they are more violent braindead rape baby mongrels that do more damage in usa then arabs in europe

Never seen a terror attack done by a brazilian in the USA or in europe

"Accept meeeeeeeeeeeeee"

youre the ones that killed him fellow kike

Yeah whatever buddy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics#/media/File:(A)_Rape_rates_per_100000_population_2010-2012,_world.jpg

>implying street crime isnt terror....

lol brazil is a child sex tourist destination ladyboy....ur the thailand of the western hemisphere

Fug, that chink is shitposting about Brazil again...

What city?

>street crime is terror
Your low iq is showing, inbred retard

>implying covered up latifa will report that she has been raped countless times by mosque members
lmao

I don't understand the Alberto Barbosa meme help please

mérida

lmao brazilians are shit

SWEDEN YES

rape is sport in brazil just look at your big brother episodes and borderline rapey culture in nightclub
projection turd worlder violence is violence
well not hard

the real reason why chimpzilians shit on turks is because they got us ip range banned

to defend them rape is counted by indivudual acts not number of victims. So one rape victim can be 100 counts of rape so that skews the number
another one is that even consenual sex without condom is rape and using a move she dont like is rape like aanal or hair pulling. Also buuying hookers is considered rape.

very loose
but ethnic breakdown is 50% black and 25% arab and white a piece

>rape
who gives a fuck, are you a woman? then you were probably asking for it and most likely deserved to get raped

are you unironically trying to downplay rape?
>but ethnic breakdown is 50% black and 25% arab and white a piece
um, proofs?

Just search terrorist in google images and see what shows up.

youtu.be/cxzBQJQwFd0

you brought it up first and now youre finishing it in latino fashion....nice flip flopin
its on wiki when you look up sex crimes in sweden....you didnt know this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism#/media/File:Terro.jpg
implying south america didnt get gamed by the west and had commie groups fighting gringos

so awesome, I hope Islam cleans the depravity and degeneracy out of the western world

Do you unnironically think that muslims are not pedophile rapists?
lmao, even their prophet was one

Insh’allah

youtu.be/x-_0D9XLym0

Salam Alaykum, what should I do to join a Sufi order?

Wrong flag buddy, dead Arabs trigger only westcucks.

Do you unnironically think that christians are not pedophile rapists?
lmao, even their preists were one

Love that autistic Brazilian who spergs at Arabs and Turks

I live in a Chicano hellhole, but I notice a lot of the business owners in the area are Arab. My mom works at a jewelry store and the owner is an Arab. What is it with Semite people and being very business oriented?

>that do more damage in usa then arabs in europe

That's just objectively false though. Latinos are a decent chunk of the work force in the USA and they don't plow into civilians with trucks. North Africans and middle easterners in Europe collect handouts, groom children and kill dozens of people in European capitals every couple of months now in terrorist attacks.

Nigga, what? I hope Brazil become an islamic country. Police state, drugs banned, homos in closet again, no feminism anymore and so on.

Latinos don't run into people "on purpose", but they have the highest incidence of drunk driving. They do it out of carelessness. Carelessness is part and parcel of Latino culture.

Latinos are bro tier. Except those angry chicano mexican ones.

Nope. Western culture, christianity and laws works only for white people in Brazil.

Average Moroccan have similar ancestry to average mixed Brazilian and they are one of the safest countries in the world. They are muslims. We are christians amd we import soft laws from Eurppe.

That explains everything.

I've never been to Brazil, Morroco though gets a shit load of Euro tourists mostly stupid hippy scum and when I went they only tolerated our presence because they wanted money or to trade for stuff. Like I literally traded some shitty blanket for a knife this berber was carrying it's pretty cool. Going off alone outside of Rabat or Casablanca to the real Morocco is dangerous af especially for women and lone backpackers. My country issued a travel warning for our citizens.

kys cuck

I am a Chicano Mexican. Not angry, just observing my own culture and statistical facts about my people.

You guys are rude cunts. Real Mexicans are better.

They're both are brown but Brazilians/Mexicans are house brownies
They have to prove to their western/white masters that they are better than them

Projecting because you shield your Islamic/arab masters?

Not him but Arabs have been non-muslim Arab's bitch for hundred years

Islam is inherently Arab supremacist.

I don't really like arabs either but you gotta agree brazil/mexican posting are bit over the top autistic, or maybe they came from Sup Forums

Nobody gives a flying fuck about arabs in Mexico or Brazil. OP is just obsessed with us because someone told him he was a we wuzzing larper with no identity pretending to be something he is now just because he is part Moroccan/Syrian/Leb mutt stuck in America.

South and Southeast Asians need to throw away their bullshit Arabshit worshiping religion.

pretending to be something he is not*

Also from historical point it made sense, Arabs/Turks have throughout centuries been at war with the west and have repeatedly wrecked them, while Latin Americans are defeated at first encounter, and then raped forced converted to Christianity and hispanisation
Arabs/Turks and west are rivals, Brazilians/ Mexicans and west are servants and master

underrated

Just because some Latin Americans are obsessed with Europe, it doesn't mean average Brazilian care about Europe in their daily lifes.

Actually we live in a bubble.

Bump

Wrong in many ways. First, you are pretending all Latin American countries are the same. We aren't Mexico, or Peru, or Argentina or Chile.

Brazilians weren't "defeated". Actually there are barely natives here nowadays. Almost everyone is Euro/Arab diaspora, African diaspora or both mixed.

Second: The only country is the world average people care here is United States. Culture, TV shows, celebrities, etc.

Sup Forums posters =/= reallity.