Who hype?

who hype?

Heard it might have Rom in it so I'm curious. It's still Bay though so it'll be god-tier awful.

I actually liked Age of Extinction. It's like it was so shit, it blew a hole in the shit and a fun movie out of it.

I'm not hype but I'm interested.
The hype left me when they promised the last movie would be "different" than the previous installments, sort of insinuating that Marky Mark would be a more straightforward action hero and that the story would be more serious....but then they give us the same type of family focused/romance infused crap only with less heart than when they did it with Shia somehow

>All that useless detail

>people still pretending they hate bayformers

Pathetic

They are really no worse than like 80% of MCU movies, but they are made by Bay not Disney so...yeah

Optimus fights the bad guy, loses, is about to be killed then deus ex machina comes and Optimus brutally kills the bad guy and gives a retarded speech with linkin park music

I still can't believe Garrus is getting his own movie

I likes 1 and 3, despised 2 and 4.

>Hyped for Bayformers

After the first and second ones I lost faith in this series.

If it didn't have humans and focused completely on the bots, then I'd be OK.

Always interested

But like a bad relationship, always disappointed.

Every time I am grateful there will never be a Getter Robo live action film, because they would turn the robots into moving garbage piles, missing the entire point of the Getter technology.

I'm still salty on how they butchered Devastator.

Yeah, but the G1 design would still look retarded in live action as is

>Japanese mecha under Hollywood's idea of mecha design

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies.

You shut your whore mouth.

Me. Even moreso if ROM is in.

The Bumblebee spinoff...no so much.

Hey man, I mean it'd work in a scifi tier movie like Sharknado I guess

Ever hear of Transmorphers?

Yes, but the designs didn't look like that anyway. Fuck off you have shit taste in waifus.

>People hate Bayformers because of the obnoxious amount of action
>I'm here wondering what else these people wanted from the fucking Transformers

GOOD action, focus on the transformers, little to no humans

I thought 1 and 4 were great (transformer) movies.

Honestly 3 was the only one that left a sour taste in my mouth.

Are we at Unicron yet? Is it finally time to take Orson Welles out of cryonic suspension?

No, but we might be at Quintessons.

Or Dire Wraiths. Or both.

I don't think little to no humans is possible in live action for budget reasons.

Watch G-Saviour

It's absolutely possible, they just choose not to do it. You wouldn't have to make the cast any larger, in fact you could make it smaller and it would still work

It has to do more with the general public. Go read rotten tomatoes reviews of old Transformers movies, people complain that the robots get "too much screentime" and that it sucks the humanity out of the movies

There are people who think Rom will be in it.

Those people are silly.

fells vaginaface man

>Implying the general public has ever known what is best for them
I guarantee you casuals with your crazy for more than meets the eye film

>Rom

I might see this if that's true.
Might.

Can you imagine a Bay Micronauts movie, much less Rom?

And yet now that Hasbro's properties are shared universe it's something they would do. Hell, if they wanted they could do MASK starring those two army guys.

Yeah, I'm hyped. Transformers movies a rubbish, np doubt, but I want to see robots killing robots
Aldo, who is this?

Megatron.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

Thought is was Galvatron now?

3 is arguably the best one you pleb. 1 was just ok, though it seemed better when it was the only one, 2 was dogshit for reasons we all can agree on, and 4 was just a rehash trying to seem fresh with marky mark, new designs, and the dinobots being hamfisted into the script for pandering purposes.

It is. Note, however, the purple eyes.

There's two major theories there: Dark Energon revived his body, a la Transformers Prime, or its a Dark Wraith masquerading as him.

Why can't we just have the robots fuck the humans this would literally solve everything.

4 did something no other movie did, or at least not to the same extent: entite scenes with no humans. That alone makes it the best "Transformers" movie.

Why does he have a vaginas for a mouth.

It's ironic because when criticizing TF the first thing people do is go to critics and point out that these films have bad reviews

Meanwhile, the people giving the reviews have no idea what would make a good TF movie anyway...and are the ones who hate everything that WOULD make it good, fucking retards. I don't listen to anybody who says "Transformers SUCKS" anymore because I automatically assume they aren't a fan to begin with

>tripfag
pshh

Transformers 3 was far better than 4, and humans have been a part of Transformers since G1...they don't need to be non existent, they just need to not be the stars

Holy fuck, it awes me how they always manage to make every single human character in these movies the most annoying person on the planet. The only guy I liked in the first three was the agent and his bodyguard and even they were annoying as shit.

Sure is shit taste in here.

Only Sup Forums would be "hyped" or excited in any way for this movie.

Looks like he's got a bit of predator mouth there. Just a hint, anyway, with lower mandibles.

G-Saviour was designed by Okawara himself you bumblefuck.

Any one of the TF movies is better than any MCU film not named Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, Avengers, or any of the three Captain America movies

Transformers as a whole is hot garbage. Bayformers is actually one of the better entries into the franchise and I know you don't want to hear that but it's fucking true. G1 in particular is a fucking mess.

It is possible, just not as profitable. The bad thing is that people prefer a lot of human characters in these films so they can relate to them or imagine being in their position. It's so shit because they could just do that with transformers but it will never happen.

>teases film will mostly be about Optimus Prime in space
>Optimus Prime only in space for the first 5 minutes then stays on earth for the rest of the film
This is exactly how it's going to go.

If this means a return to window boobs and no more flames I'm fine with that

Try watching something that isn't G1 or Unishit Trilogy.

Cant wait i hope the dinobots make a comeback

Hes still right

Idw > beastwars > movies > animated > everything else

Didn't they make babies at one point?

You're both fucking retards, quite frankly.

IDW is the worst thing to happen to Transformers. It's Deviantart/tumblr tier trash that caters purely to the type of Transformers "fan" who have never even flipped a flipchanger.

I fucking wish.

Not just because I liked those two as a couple but because I'm honestly interested in how an organic and a cybertronian would manage to reproduce.

I liked 1 and 4. 2 was WUT. 3 went on FOREVER.

>Any one of the TF movies
>not named Incredible Hulk

Vaginas are the right of all sentinent life.

4 focuses on the bots though

So....Windblade is being added?

Incredible Hulk was good...it caters to us old comic fans though, not you tumblr fucks who want romantic comedies with funny outfits

nah.

Energon and Kiss Players will always be the low points.

I hardly consider TF anime as part of anything desu, the Japanese don't know how to handle TF period

They're good at toys though

The fact that you say incredible hulk, which was fine and has the best banner, and not the piece of shit called Thor, means you're full of shit and have nothing of value to say.

Optimus began his decent into darkness in AoE. Will he finally go full NUCLEAR now?

IT needed lot more dinosaurs

ROM is sounding more and more likely.

Sweet.

Soul absorption picture.

part of me is hype but i know i'll be just disappointed and confused. i always had conflicted feeling about bayformer movies.it's really a wasted potential movie series

>all these bayformers cock suckers
is paramount shilling?

There are lot of so bad it's good movies age of extinction isn't one of them

life of a battered wife

transformers action scenes were awful. other action movies had better scenes. properly shot too.

or maybe just some organic ancient aliens

MURDER PRIME IS THE BEST PRIME
>I"LL KILL YOU
best quote ever

Glad Im not the only one who sees that.

>transformers action scenes were awful
This will never not be the tightest fucking shit.
www.youtube.com/v/1loCTlw-1hQ?=en_US&start=76

He's totally going to get corrupted by the Quintessons and turn into Nemesis Prime in this one

>Incredible Hulk was good
The Sup Forumsntrarion is real

>Descent into darkness in AoE
Really? It wasn't him executing Sentinel and killing the fuck out of Megatron in cold blood in Dark of the Moon?

Movies need more combiners