Chinese, Phoenicians, and Vikings visited New World in the past... no problems for the local peoples

Chinese, Phoenicians, and Vikings visited New World in the past... no problems for the local peoples.
Europeans arrived and then problems came, peoples destroyed. Why did Europeans bring problems?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Giffhorn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Chinese, Phoenicians
>visited New World

viking isnt european?

wh*Te people = edom = subhuman

>Vikings
Yes.
>Chinese, Phoenicians
Huh?

Vikings did have issues with the Inuits of Greenland.

Clearly you haven't read the Viking sagas about their little trip to Canada.

>ebikings
>not europeans
>had no problems in New world
2 bombs weren't enough

That's how europeans are. It's in their genes to fuck everything up.

No conclusive evidence to say the Chinese or Phoenicians ended up in the New World. The Polynesian theory is also contested.
Vikings are European and they did not get along with the natives so your whole post makes no sense.

>Chinese, Phoenicians, and Vikings visited New World in the past
literally never happened

The entire modern world is the result of white nerds.

Viking presence in the New World has been proved beyond any shadow of doubt both by archeological and written sources. They built stable settlements in Greenland (which is part of the American continent) as early as 980, with even a Bishop recognized by Rome. They also ventured to Newfoundland around the year 1000 but failed to build settlements due to native hostility.

Phoenicians and Chinese in America are urban legends and wewuzism though.

There also numerous other places mentioned in sagas that span bascially all of the Eurasian continent. An old as fuck tale tells of the Huns and their land.

We wuz everywhere 'n shit :^)

Vikings visited Canada. It's common knowledge here.

If you ask me there's a credible theory about the Phoenicians.
I once read a book by this fellow de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Giffhorn
Check out the link in English under the heading Werke (Auswahl).

As for the Chinese, that's probably bullshit.
I'm confident Polynesians did reach South America, though.

no, the inuit had issues with pesky vikings :^)

White achievment is rapidly decreasing.

Latin america was a mistake.
Why spain blobbed out is for the same reasons arabs and mongols did. Sometimes people are just dicks and take everything they can in an intoxication rush of neverending victories.

>I'm confident Polynesians did reach South America, though.
Because of the chicken theory?

I have never heard the chicken theory, but I read a book about the Incas once, they talked about the sweet potato and such. But then again, it was a pretty old book, so maybe it has been refuted in the meantime.

They thought Polynesians introduced chickens to South America but recent science has been discrediting this because their chickens are genetically different. It’s possible the sweet potatoes floated across the sea to Polynesians.

i have bad information for you nippon xD