Are you racist?

Are you racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bkg-bSKyUAY
youtu.be/LFBU7epsfXo
youtu.be/q0sGtNpKXYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, but only towards white people and black men.

yes

No. Just hate Islam and the culture that comes with it.

I don't know what's right or wrong anynore, in my house everyone insults the Indian neighbour next door but when I do it, my family says I went too far and they fall silent.

I just don't talk to anyone regarding race anymore, whether "good" or bad

Racist no, xenophobe yes.

My phone is

>buying an iPhone X

Yes

No i judge people by what they do not how they look

Not really. Some of the things I say can be misonderstood as racist, because I hold all people to the same standard.

>Yes

Only against niggers

Yes against most non-whites. Latinos and Sikhs get a pass though they can be bro tier.

Niggers look and act like monkeys.

I wasnt racist untl I went to US

was discriminated for being white by niggers and their social system

and was discriminated by whites for my ethnicity.

now I hate n*gigers and wh*teoids

But I met a really cool chink at the flea market that helped me fix my PC.

Chinese conquer through friendship. Beware.

(You)

>>You can’t speak something which any other members are allowed to.
Is that you are the one discriminated by your families but Indians?

Where the fuck were you that poles were made fun of by whites? Some cities here have almost as many poles as cities in poland, I honestly can't imagine anyone doing anything but annoying you by claiming their great great great etc. grandmother was polish or some other bullshit.

(You)

Kekistanis are civic nationalists and parade based blacks.

>i am mad
take your "le epik wojakman yootoob channel lingo" and shove it up your ass, newnigger.
>le reddit maymay
You can go back as well.

some group of wh*teoid american faggots wanted to kick our asses because me and my polak friends were speaking polish with each other at KFC

those shamelass bastard made a scene.

wh*teoids are just niggers with pale skin to me.

Go back on the tree monkey.

Interesting that that was the best """""rebuttal""""" you could come up with. Further proving my point as to why you need to fuck off back to plebbit.

user's mum: "ugh I'm sick of that asshole, are all Indians this rude?"
user: "Indians need to be exterminated, vile vermin need to stop breeding like there's no tomorrow"

was it sth like that?

If it's black send it back (to Africa and get a refund).

meant to quote

>wh*teoid american faggots
That was amerimutts for sure.

Did they have hooked noses?

Not really, but I don't think Islam is compatible with Western culture and I don't want those people immigrating here.

not at all

I find it striking how you think posting an old photo is supposed to intimidate me. The only type of person that would think such a retarded thought is a redditor.
I wonder what had to go through your mind to think that either of these posts were clever. You must feel pretty proud of yourself today, Zhang.

This

okay ma'am rape you next week

What is the most confusing day in Detroit? Father's day.

Interesting how you continue to make non-sequiturs and deflect, when what I'm increasingly assuming is correct, you are called out as a redditor.

Back to the fields boy

youtu.be/bkg-bSKyUAY

You shouldn't be paying just so you can post every 30 seconds. Being this obsessed is not healthy.

youtu.be/LFBU7epsfXo

kek are you the same asshurt American who reports us for Racism every day?

You're not fooling anyone with those post times, Zhang. I'm trying to help you.

You bl*ckOIDS will learn this is the yellow mans board now

youtu.be/q0sGtNpKXYM

I don't hate people, not even want them dead or something else. I would marry a black or an ethnically different girl if they have a personality that fits mine.

But there's some people with certain kinds of manners and racial features that I avoid at first.

Very concerning, Zhang. If you aren't going listen to attempts to help you then I'm afraid you're never going to get better. Goodbye, Zhang.

Hahaha butthurt baby loses a scientific argument and runs away.

Bye Jamal, I understand you have to wake up early to spend your EBT

no, racism is for brainlets

yes

What is thay manga?

Sort of. I don't hate them for their skin color, or being not like me, but for awful behaviour and problems they cause. And it's fucking painful to watch at interracial couples, gladly I see only one or two in month.

I'm not racist but my blood boils whenever I see a case of terrorism happening and no one effectively doing something to gett rid of islam and its followers
Seeing black people doing stupid shit also gets me going but I'm mixed so it's complicated

Yes

Fuck muslims

If I'm honest, yeah I am racist.
But I try not to discriminate.

I am very racist, yes

user's family
>Those Indians next door really do cause a ruckus don't they?
user
>We must exterminate the Indian race and rape their women

No, but i hate retarded people

No, a man is worth as much as his actions and thoughts. Melanin and facial traits have nothing to do with anything.

What if the entirety of a race only thinks of and commits crime?

holy shit fuck off

Wow the hispanics commit less crime than I thought they would, I saw a graphic that show blacks and hispanics consuming absurds amounts of welfare but I guess it's mostly just that

Yeah the hispanics are basically in between whites and niggers in most things, which makes sense considering their history

Immigrants tend to be uneducated and resourceless
If they come from a country with a racial majority of course they're going to belong to that race
Correlation does not imply causation

What the fuck are you on about? Blacks have been in America for as long Whites have, but they're still idiotic savage criminals

As slaves, as I'm sure you know. Add that to ghetto culture that drills into you the idea that race somehow determines you must behave like a murderous retard or be regarded as a traitor and you get, well, that.

why have there been so many black slaves?
think about it dickhead

Because the slave market was profitable and Africa was overrun with underdeveloped tribes, which existed in many other places of the world.

Racism is a meme to distract the proletariat from revolution.

no, i just don't like too much muslims and protestants

what if race is not the reason of it?
plus don't you know that beng superb is the worst among all sins?

yes, hate whites and blacks, jews and indians/pakis as well.