Do you like tall girls or small girls

Do you like tall girls or small girls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvramBC_P_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes.

Only people that tall girls date are tallest bascetball players
Tall girls are lonely moast of the time

Please tell me she spits in her mouth and they drink each others viscous saliva haha :)

Small because I'm a beta cuck.

Not a midget
Not a giant

Cant i just have an average height one?

i like tall girls, i just don't like them taller than me

I would a 6' girl, but only because i am 6'1"

Both for different reasons

same
left: to fuck
right: to fuck me

I like them smaller than me, but taller than the average Sup Forums poster.

>tfw 193 cm
>want girl of at least somewhat equal height

Why live?

You're cleaning the house and making sure the meal is warm. You're a french stay-at-home husband. You're about to relax after completing the day's chores when you hear the door open. It's your tall supermodel bodied black wife and she's back from work as a high-ranking manager of a powerful multinational. Domination is in her DNA. You get up to give her a lazy greeting but she grabs hold of your waist, pulls you closer and gives you a deep, passionate kiss. She invades your mouth with her tongue and lights a fire you don't want to admit to have in you. You try to push her away and say you're tired, pleading with her to give it a rest as you blush profusely. She'll have none of that. In three fluid motions, you find yourself laying on the couch with your pants down and your wife riding your erect cock, squeezing an unwilling orgasm out of you. You quiver with embarrassment. She knows exactly how to put you in the mood, and that makes you feel vulnerable and dirty. Is she really that good, or are you just perverted? Your mind wanders away from these thoughts as she pats your head, resting on her ample bosom.

After a moment that seems to last forever, removing any guilt for being so submissive to the whims of your taller, stronger, black wife, you hear her say "I want dinner". You immediately reply "yes dear", get up and obediently set up the table just for the two of you. You made her favorite fried chicken today, and you feel grateful just having her sit with you at the table, anticipating how much she'll enjoy the food you cooked especially for her. You're a french stay-at-home husband and you love your wife.

Here is what happens

Small to dom
Tall to be dom'd by

if ~same height? Dunno, either I guess.

THIS

disappointed I expected a part where I suck her meaty cock

Kill yourself sooner than you planned

>girls
>lonely
Pick one

As a 176 cm manlet I like girls who are exactly my height, womanlets are disgusting and taller girls I'm just not worthy of

I like boys

range normal height - tall

who the fuck wants to put their dick in a stubby little dwarfette.

Either is fine

Sauce?

Oh

extra TALL
youtube.com/watch?v=rvramBC_P_U

this desu

Tall girls because small girls are disgusting

>tfw 5 foot 11

>162cm manlet
>want a woman shorter than me
Fuck this shit

this,
also tall girls only, small ones produce small men who will suffer

HOT
why the futa pic though?

wtf dude I just got promoted

I like big bears and I cannot lie

tallness is a masculine trait.
if you like them tall, mind as well consider yourself a fag

really tall women

>5'7"
>want a woman taller than me

In the opposite predicament.
There's a girl who was notorious for dating short dudes in high school, and she was like 5'10" and a 7/10, but she fucked like 3 of my friends who are about the same height as me, so she's a fuckin' roastie whooooooooooore.

this