Who do you want to see as the next James Bond?

Who do you want to see as the next James Bond?

David Koechner

The name is Bond...Manlet Bond.

I just want it to die.

Bond was always capeshit for dads.

unless they give up the idea of a "realistic", "dark" james bond, i don't give a fuck.

bond isn't fun anymore - he's serious, gritty and bland. cast idris elba as generic tough guy for all i care.

>a'right? can I get a martini? shaken, yeah? shaken? don't stir it, shake the thing, the metal thing. oh and a packet of monster munch.

Idris Elba. Not even memeing. He'd be great.

I think Kingsman succeeding while Spectre failed has shown them what audiences want out of Bond. Lighthearted, over the top fun. If they want Bond to survive, the next one will go in that direction. If not, well, we'll have the Kingsman franchise instead.

I would certainly like to see it. But Idris Elba has a weird voice, it's just not the voice I expect when I look at him. Takes some getting used to.

Paul McGann.

I can't see anybody else doin it.

i just dont think he has those sharp eyes a bond needs to have. doesnt seem that intense

My only problem is his age. I think he could still pull it off but it'd be much better if he was a few years younger.

His name is Bond not Bald

>Muh blond Bond

I'd buy 10 tickets.

I don't think Bond necessarily needs to match Ian Fleming's description anymore. I mean, the series have been shitting on the novels for years.

James Blond

fuck, i haven't even read the books. i just based that on the movies and my imagination

Yeah, so basically anybody could be Bond. At this point I just say "Give 'em a chance and see how it turns out." I was unsure about Craig but he ended up making two good movies.

> With Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant as M and Q
11/10

this guy

this.

>um, could you shake that? Oh, you've already started stirring. No that's fine, fine, fiiine.

IDRIS

ELBA

Nobody else comes close, really.

This but it probably won't happen.

Only if his bond movies were RAUNCHY and FUN

Aesthetically?
Cavill looks as close to bond as you could get.
Best character wise?
Hardy would make a good serious bond

I'd watch it.

I can't deny I'm morbidly curious about what a super serious Dwayne Johnson film would look like.

He had to be slightly serious at times in Get Smart and he was terrible. Might have just been the script too, who knows. If he ends up playing Black Adam I guess we will find out how serious he can actually be.

Here your guy. I'm serious.

He's had several serious roles. The fact nobody remembers them should tell you all you need.

Eh, I guess walking tall was alright.

Parodies have already taken all the good Bond jokes.

>Scottish bond

It would never work.

I just have his pic saved.

So was The Rundown, but not exactly serious. I'm talking shit like Faster and Snitch that went for a gritty edge. It's like everything that made him one of the best promo guys in wrestling, works against him as an actor.

Anyone who isn't a depressing sack of shit like Daniel Craig

>google british actors just to see if there is someone competent
>get this

HOL UP

tbf a realistic bond would be sad

I'd rather see more UNCLE movies.

love him

I wanna see Bond get litty in RAUNCHY lil summer blockbuster. piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssss

If we're going for someone who doesn't really look like Fleming's bond(which not many have) then I'd have liked Mark Strong to get a chance. The scene with him in the house was literally the only good part of Revolver.

Too bad he absolutely fucked up his only chance by playing an agent in that atrocity with Cohen.

BE GONE KEKS

She looks upholstered.

fund it

Exactly this.

And personally, I see Hiddleston in that Kingsman vibe very well, which is why I'm still pulling for him.

Patrician

those movies needed better scripts, Dwayne was fine in both. I wouldn't want him as bond though, maybe a villain.

imnotready/10

i would have no problem with a black guy or a woman, as long as theyre 009 or something. definitely not as james bond, but as another agent

joy nelson should drop the ufc and become the next bond

this, and only this.

he has zero charisma

>Bond
>not Scottish

I almost turned off Living Daylights because Dalton was insufferable

The name is Bane, James Bane.

Yeah, his style and personality make him PERFECT for the role, but i want a younger bond post craig and he'd be approaching 50.

Hardy is the logical choice.

I think Craig will end up doing 2 more, and then they'll reboot with Hardy and maybe even Nolan finally gets his chance at what he's always wanted - to direct a bond.

You know I think Elba would actually be great, but I think he'd only get the role because muh black people racism.
Kind of weird when I feel like I'm being a cunt for wanting to deny a black guy a role because he'd only get the role because he's black despite having the capacity to do really well in the role when ignoring his skin colour.

>Hardy is the logical choice.

Fuck off. He's awful.

The only choices are Dan Stevens or Hiddleston.

He is a power bottom

I can't imagine this guy ever smiling.

i reckon it will be this cunt from poldark

Once, but he's getting to old now. Not really a point replacing Craig with someone who is almost the same age.

The fans are lovin it!!!!

Aidan Gillen. First he was CIA, now he's MI6.

I'd like to see the return of Jimmy Bond.

Dan Stevens would be great but he needs to lift.

>Who do you want to see as the next James Bond?

I saw him on the Norm podcast, and it had never occurred to me that someone could actually be putting in so much effort into such a mediocre career. He seemed really smart and hard working, but everything I've ever seen him in is so dumb. I wonder if that tears him up at night since he seemed so introspective? Maybe he does artsy plays between movies for gratification or something, but jeez he literally plays a loud buffoon in everything.

>Walking Tall
>serious
Um?

Are you fucking serious? The guy who plays one of the goofiest fucking Doctor Whos? He smiles all the fucking time. Hell, if anything I can't take him seriously. I'm surprised at how edgy he manages to look in that picture.

>Not really a point replacing Craig with someone who is almost the same age.

Why not? If they pick off from where they left off, like they did before rebooting it with Craig, it would just be about a progressively older Bond. Makes sense to me.

PISS

This.
Establish Idris Elba as an older Bond.
I would totally watch it.
Sounds interesting.

Where is Aidan Turner?

UNIRONICALLY THIS

the critics might not get it but the FANS would love it. Double O litty #00Litty

Fassbender is box office poison, as much as I love him as an actor.

truly an epic post

They're 100% not gonna cast a white man.

>Double O litty #00Litty

/ourguy/

Craig was autistic too
Like it or not he will be the next Bond

What the hell does that mean?

It means he's a big Guy.
For you.