/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_bleaching
youtube.com/watch?v=zbaSIxyhpgw
msn.com/en-us/news/world/‘there’s-a-war-coming’-top-marine-corps-general-tells-us-troops/ar-BBHc5r0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5202953/YouTube-star-told-drug-lord-suck-d-k-killed.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

niggers

might have to inform the arbiter of this thread

Do it
I laugh in the face of He Who Shall Not be Paid

Metallica post 90 was shit
my opinion

NEED a british iron guard

like dadcore rock and not afraid to say it

watching tree of life its awful

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_bleaching

what's it about

Any Reylo shippers itt

The last Jedi is utter crap

proud of the fact that I've only seen the first three star wars movies then stopped because I heard the rest were shit

That's not subjective. Post 90's metallica is objectively shit, it's a well known fact.

Have a general apathy to literally everything in my life, lads

I remember when I was about 9 or 10; HATED family gatherings. Thought at the time that I would grow to enjoy them like everyone else in the extended family seemed to.

Day never came haha Christ I hate big family events they're so boring.

I liked Metallica when I was in middle school

it approacheth

feel like pure shit just want him back

Why didn't you listen?

mums hot friend got me a rather large present and said it's definitely something I'll like lads

no, everyone hates them, people just get better at faking smiles as they grow older

love nigger willies in my bum

jews

We're all in here:

I'm as surprised as you are there's another Finnposter.
Anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=zbaSIxyhpgw

I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU

Are you a secular jew?

Bit weird coming from a country where everyone is meant to be religious.

See

I will.let you know that w*ites do not please allah therefore he created them on the image of the pigs

"Humanity would sink into eternal darkness, it would fall into a dull and primitive state, were the Jews to win this war. "

seething Amerishart furious and confused that MY elite thread is CRUSHING the inferior mutt thread
lmaooooooooooo

So depressed
Want to die

Muhammad was a proud Gaelic man who's real name was Moe Hammond before the Arab revisionists got hold of his Koran

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

My white family LOVE indigenous affairs for some reason. Policy, relations, events, artwork; everything.

No idea why, maybe they just like talking about victims.

Told ya to watch the thin red line
You didn't listen you pretencious twat

Said I'd cook my brother breakfast but too drunk. :/

In here until 310:

where did maisiebro go

msn.com/en-us/news/world/‘there’s-a-war-coming’-top-marine-corps-general-tells-us-troops/ar-BBHc5r0
Happening or fake news lads?

O TIDINGS OF COMFORT AND JOY

why do people care about the abos?
a totally useless and uninteresting race

Don't care.

Not opening that.

love aborting babies and eating the remains

>everyone is meant to be religious
our percentage of fedoras is almost as high as the uk

here. currently on holiday in america

*posts from my phone*

Yeah but then what is the point of Israel?

torn mildly as i've just realized that if weed was legal i'd probably NEET it up and just smoke weed and watch old TV all day
this clashes quite a lot with my harmless do-gooder self-image.

Slept the full first hour at the theatre
Luke gets killed by CGI
>the absolute state of starwars movies post (((Disney)))

jews are a race, not a religion

Trump and his neocon cronies are ramping up for invasions of Iran and North Korea

Just marathoned the first 3 minutes of St Anger lads

honestly would get out of my chair and do a little jig if I heard news that all of israel had been nuked

Jews are an ethnic group as well as a religious one.

vacation spot for rich american jews

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5202953/YouTube-star-told-drug-lord-suck-d-k-killed.html

hmm

nowt wrong with a didgeridoo or some dot paintings

To be an ethno state for Jewish people. Europeans, Australians, Canadians, and Americans need to accept unlimited third world immigration though

it's obviously gonna be iran

Pavement and Test cricket lads

same

MY LIFE STYLE DETERMINES MY DEATH STYLE A RISING TIDE THAT PUSHES TO THE OTHER SIDE

doesn't feel like Christmas at all

who do you think the US should go to war with next?
Iran would be cool, nice ancient country with a big varied landscape to plunder, I kind of wish I could join the US military in that case. would probably be a good fight too since Iranians are no pushovers

Allah isn't pleased with Vietnam either you should have left that dog sandwich alone yoshi...thats why he made u on the image of the monkey

which one are you?

lovely overcast day today

might go to the seaside

quite like Kung-Fu Kenny ngl

Thoughts on American authors?

Thanks for keeping our shared holy places accessable Shem. God bless you.

>tfw the Emperor of Vietnam, when he conquered the last of Champa, forced all the Muslims to eat lizard and pig meat so as to deny them Paradise

>beto arrives

oh dear this film has suddenly gone VERY gay haha

you'd like myanmar

>[in Montreal] the burger king employees are required to be bilingual - you been to burger king in our country, doc? They're not even lingual! you have to draw your food!
SCREAMING

>Did you know?
All the light from sky is from nuclear fusion

Good luck stumbing on the god chosen chromosome israéli are ALL LARPING slavs still based for KILLING ALL GAZA CHILDREN

Israel and Palestine should be united as one state

are these new? is the author still alive?

I don't give a shit all that much unless it's completely pointless like the other proxy wars we've been having or if I have a serious chance of getting drafted, and then I'm only okay if I'm killing brown people or communists
If there was a Russian USA war I would commit treason as the US would be completely controlled by kikes in that situation

Speaking Spanish is a pre requisite to fast food work in the USA

I do, even Lord Buddha recognized that unwavering pacifism in all contexts is not possible or at all desirable, meaning sometimes the only way towards dharma is through violence and extreme action; especially in response to an irredeemable foe.

No. The majority of them were drawn in the 90s. A Wyatt Mann (Nick Bougas) is still alive though. He's from a city 20 minutes away from me

what if god was one of us

That must have pissed Allah big time...hmmm no wonder Vietnam is in a such sorry state

No you stupid fucking protestant that's not how it works

Just a slob like one of us

these wars aren't pointless, they all serve to maintain American influence over key regions in Eurasia.
at worst the actual way they were carried out was a blunder
also no one like a traitor

yeah the British Mandate of Palestine

speak for yourself

Quite admire vietnam now.

IMDb has a deal with certain Jewish studios to artificially raise the score