English is very easy!

Really................?

Yes, brainlet.

>English is very easy!
English easier than Japanese.

*kisses japan on the lips*
Yes, I will teach you.

English became easy in the third year that I learnt it, after that I basically didn't need a teacher anymore, as I got my vocabulary and ways of expression through the Internet.

It actually isn't (not particularly hard tho), but a huge amount of exposure means you'll be reading a lot of English over the years, as well as listening to songs written in English, and watching movies/series in English.

That works best for culture with barely any cultural industry (Scandinavia, Germany, ,Holland, Eastern europe)

>speak English
>talk like this

R... Really?

>the third year
What's mean? Can you tell me ?

>over the years, as well as listening to songs written in English, and watching movies/series in English.

Oh... I see.... I have to learn more

What is this the picture ?
>I will teach you.
Can you teach me?
I wanna know something.

誰にもできることじゃないけど
できないなら、君の知恵は足りないかもね

ポルトガルwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

>できないガル

Next time try to learn French and You'll find English is fucking easy compared to other languages

○○ガルってよく見るなと思ったらネタだったのか…

it is THE mongrel language, perfectly fit for the new world

For me it was easy to catch up because I played a lot vidya and watched a lot of anime with english subtitles (oh sweet irony).

If you think that English is hard just try learning Polish or German.

This. Fuck modern English, the English should use ealde Ænglisc!

Oh fuck off, even Uncleftish Beholding can't avoid using latin words even though it sounds literally retarded.

But Dutch and German do it quite well apart from the occasional French and Greek loan

かわいいガル

No

Then speak Dutch or German, not some meme language that fails at the very reason why it was designed in the first place.