How can we get rid of r*ssiANOs? Their dumb shills are ruining this site...

How can we get rid of r*ssiANOs? Their dumb shills are ruining this site, honestly should rangeban R*sshitian flags because they are all paid cremlinshills, they have to go back. Unless this cesspool of HIV and crime (higher than in fucking Brazil) is Balkanized world cannot really feel safe.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SuspiciouslySpecificDenial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just kill yourself and russia will cease to exist

Here they come, +15 kys shills

Many Russians live in Busan, and they do not believe and cheat on each other.

Kill every r*ssian you come across. They are not human, so there is no shame in killing them, it shouldn't even be a crime, just like stepping on a cockroach.

I Didn't Say I hate Them. But Many of Them have the Russian Red Mafia related things here.

>jew, gergian, tajik, kyrgyz
>"russian" mafia

>r*ssian proceeds to blame everything on others
Pottery

How come so many russians on Sup Forums hate russia?

Nuke Russia already, those shills aren't human and don't deserve living on the same planet with actual human beings

Dude, Russians hate Russians in ordinary life. We are dying nation

>so many russians
All of them are either mongrels or non russian scum.
Real russians love Russia

t.putinshill
Navalny will destroy this excuse of a """country"""

zato ya lyubly Rossiyu

Pathetic cockhole
What are you doing in Russia then?

>cremlinshill appears
Fuck off, all sane """people""" in this country (I know that r*ssians aren't human, but at least we are good slaves) hate Russia and will vote for Navalny

Edgy kids.
Like american alt right on Sup Forums

There are very few actually but they are post so much it looks like there are many. It's very visible when they "log in" and you can see endless streams of shit coming from their mouthes
+15

>dumb putinbot thinks he can raise foreigners opinion on this shithole
+15, you can retrieve it after your daily rape by putins criminal ""police""

Do really expect not to be taken for a ukr*inian shill after something like that, you pathetic excuse for an animal?

+15 navalniy shill

>dumb immigrant russoid thinks his opinion matters
They let you in as dog slave, so be grateful to real humans for their empathy, you dumb ungrateful cremlinbot

Navalny is savior of this shithole, he will make sure to Balkanize it and kill as many russoids as necessary, to make it at least half as good and free as Ukraine

Sup Forums is counterculture.
We get told in the west that we'll always stay fat and happy if we are only nice enough and trust the social fund dispensers , that the value that is produced should be shared with the world on emotionalised whims while the state becomes insufferable moralising so we are good docile taxcucks who pay off boomerrent until we die.
So we are xenophobic, lgbtshdhhwjyfb hating, cuckbashing patriots.

Russians get told to be proud on the imperial gasstation they inhabit at all costs with benevolent criticism being made a sin, to be more religious for the statechurch to counter AIDS ravaging the country and that everytime you get haunted by your alcoholic rates and a social climate which leads to a collapsing birthrate for different reasons as in the west you should look for judeoamericanZOG as responsibles and on shittier places as consolidation instead of your own government.
So they seem to be nihilistic, collapseyearning, smallstate liberashkas.

>cremlinbot
>immigrant
Decide already dumb churka subhuman

I'll give you a reply so you can collect your 15 roubles, rudog.
Soon they will euthanize you, so don't worry, your suffering won't be long

Kek. You're such a pathetic butthurt faggot.
And it's funny because you're also Russian.

>liberashkas
proxy off kremlinshilll

I picked that term up from here not because I want tsar putins semen deep inside me.

>not because I want tsar putins semen deep inside me.
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SuspiciouslySpecificDenial