Certified Fresh

Certified Fresh
It's Kino, watching it again today

Other urls found in this thread:

villagevoice.com/2017/05/30/despite-some-appealing-misandry-wonder-woman-cant-avoid-a-mansplaining/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It's Kino, watching it again today

Where you at?

>3 bad reviews
>7.6/10

what the fuck man

has rt always sucked like this? i remember discovering a lot of good films using this site.

How have you not killed yourself, breaking garrick

Pajeet's gonna freak

Self-agraddizing piece by deluded studio heads. You can spot the Sup Forumsumbr engaging a posture of respectable cultural buffs when they say they're "hyped" for this movie. It reeks of sjw sensibility.

IT'S NOT FAIR

>he's still alive
I'M JUST A SUCKER FOR PAIN

I can't tell if people actually enjoyed it or they're just pulling my leg.

Imagine now the state of mind of the marvel shill. Making Evans and Drax memes for weeks, shitposting, HAHAHA threads for a year. Day and night. Look in the archives "hateful rat-faced kike", hundreds of posts, hours upon hours of work for Disney. They are fans of a franchise that can't win oscars of any kind. Imagine that. They need this to fail. All the anticipation, waiting with a smug smile just above his multiple chins scarcely covered by a poorly grown beard directly connected with the hair of his chest and Doritos filled belly. He may be a loser but oh boy, Marvel sure does kick ass on Rotten Tomatoes. Gadot can't act, right? And he didn't like the trailer, he posted those webms over 50 times. Other marvel cucks answered with HAHAHA posts to them. Those mean DCucks were going to get it again.

And the reviews start coming in. The Evans folder PACKED full, teras worth of company war autism. They come in and his world crumbles. The reviews are great. According to the page his emasculated, destroyed by quips mind take for the measure of objective quality, Wonder Woman is better than Guardians of the Galaxy by far. Tears start rolling but he waits. Surely it will go down. Disney shills surely will turn their reviews soon enough. But it doesn't go down, it goes up. It's better than Iron Man, realizes our beloved corporate cuck and he can't handle it. What about that IMBd review saying it was bad because there weren’t quips or 4 movies for set up? That seemed legit, right? This couldn't be happening, the Mouse is in charge here.

He tries to spin it to a feminist conspiracy even though all reviews praise the action, plot and perfomances and Jenkins said she didn't want the movie to be labeled as feminist. What else is he going to do? Admit that the movie is better than the entire MCU? Or that Rotten Tomatoes is unreliable and all those Marvel movies were actually pieces of shit, just like Sup Forums patricians told him over and over? What else is he going to do, Sup Forums?

Why exactly is it hard to believe that the movie is just good?

Laugh while you can, white man. The age of men is over, and the future is very much female.

Gal Gadot's acting

Read the reviews
It's being praised simply because this is trumps america and shes against it

I enjoyed it, it's not great but worse movies have been certified tomatoes or whatever. It's better than Doctor Strange, for instance

People have said she's good in it.

don't worry. just go see it and buy a big wonder women coke cup please

fucking numales

This, she punches a Trump stand in lookalike and says "You know, a good punch can solve all your problems.

Where do you stand on Israel treatment on the Palestinians

My president is against the muzzies and so am I, just like the rest of not numale white heterosexual american men

It's no Dark Knight.

Ya, that was weird. There were a lot of just out of place scenes in the movie.
Like that scene where she's she throws a rocket at some Arab kids.

Yeah but a lot of people say it's Batman Begins-tier

BB is seriously underrated, i prefer it to TDK

I thought Begins> Dark Knight, so I'll definitely watch it

Read the reviews kiddo

This is way better than TDK

I agree. I like BB way more than TDK too, that's overrated as fuck.

And only 10 more years until the next "good" DC movie

>The age of men is over, and the future is very much female.
Are you a DC fan actually defending this statement?

Quick rundown on the marvel pajeet and evansposter meme?

For you

Not so fast

You see, Wonder Woman isn't really a DCEU movie. It's more of a feminist spin off. A movie that truly matters is Justice League whilst Wonder Woman is nothing but "LET'S MAKE A FEMALE IN THE LEAD".

Hopefully suicide

>Look! Another Oscar!

Top notch, DChad. Top fucking notch.

If you don't support this movie then you're literally supporting muslim terrorists

Whatever will warner bros do without Lebanon's $100?

How long until Marvelcucks start pretending they don't care about superhero movies?
>i-it's all kiddy shit anyway...

That third rotten review is complaining that Steve MANSPLAINS to Diana. These are the people who you're siding with to shit on this movie.

villagevoice.com/2017/05/30/despite-some-appealing-misandry-wonder-woman-cant-avoid-a-mansplaining/

The reason I am not defending this movie is because I want a Suicide Squad 2, Batman movie and other important movies that actually matter.

See: Wonder Woman being rated very high and respected by critics whilst BvS and SS isn't means only 1 thing... WB will put Wonder Woman in the center whilst other stuff that actually mattered (Harley Quinn and Joker) will be abandoned and shitty stories like Wonder Woman that hardly anyone cares about will continue to be made.

All those who wanted Joker and Harley and WB fucked them over with the cut of SS. You can only imagine how much more of a trainwreck the DCEU will be now that Wonder Woman is universally liked by critics whilst BvS and SS was not.

I do TRULY believe the original cut of Suicide Squad before WB tainted it was perhaps a masterpiece and sadly we will never get to see it.

Isn't it wierd how DCucks are supporting a IDF soldier who kills muslim people? That makes you racist

And this movie got good review because it's tumblr.

TDK had a better villain, but BB was an overall better film.

>mfw I've been pretending to be both sides to get (You)'s all day

SOMEBODY STOP ME!

I never had a doubt in DCino.

>the reviews are tumblr
Then why are the rotten reviews complaining about NOT ENOUGH MISANDRY, Steve having to explain how the world works to Diana, Diana being in a relationship with a man, and WW being in a dress that's too skimpy?

Everyone says Ledger as Joker was a 10/10 but no one talks about Aaron Eckhart's 2 Face.

SAD

I want good films full stop. This looks like a good film. It's capeshit, but it looks good. Anybody seen it? How much content is actually in the battlefields? Was the original leaked story line legit? As in, the German 'bad guy' is actually not the bad guy, it's the British scientist who's the bad guy.

As for shitposting side of things. It's great. DC fanboys can never use the RT is 'corrupt' excuse again and Marvel fanboys can't use the 'DC films don't score well' excuse.

Gal "Gaza must burn" Gadot

not him but those fucks are never happy. so it'd never be good enough.

YOU CANT GIVE IN

End it fag

why would i watch this when i could just go play Battlefield 1?

DCucks BTFO

It just got another fresh after that ridiculous rotten reviewer who wanted the movie to be misandrist.

Another one and it's back to 97%. RT percentage is flimsy, but math is not difficult.

Feminists will hate JUSTICE LEAGUE.

I heard Whedon is mainly adding romantic scenes between Wonder Woman and Batman, and will all know what happened the last time he did that in a capeshit movie.

staph it...

I don't even care about Wonder Woman, I'm just delighted to see how triggered the MCUcks are

>They are fans of a franchise that can't win oscars of any kind.

as apposed to Fast and the Furious and Harry Potter?

>its a trip posts in a thread episode

It doesn't surprise me at all that out of all the shit WB has tried with the DCEU, Wonder Woman is the one that would stick.

I've been saying for years that Wonder Woman's origin story would be one the easiest superhero stories to adapt to film and I'm not even particularly a fan of the character.

Chris is an anti-white scum

No

>"Credit Patty for not turning [Wonder Woman] into a ballbuster," says Gadot
BASED PATTY

>17

ARE THESE OTHER NERDS EVEN TRYING?

Zack "no talent" Snyder utterly blown the fuck out
BEN TOO

If you think Pirates of the Caribbean is better, kys

but Zach wrote the plot ya moron

Is it true there is a 45 minute scene of Wonder Woman having violent diarrhea?

Yes

Make sure you see it in 3D

He came up with the story, he didn't write the screenplay.

DELE-

>it's an user can't tell the difference between a namefag and a tripfag episdoe

>MCUck Evans Pajeets bow to Disney
>In contact with their own anus
>Possess cuck-like abilities
>Jerk off with a pudgy but soft fist
>Own mudhuts & goat herds globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient KANGZ blood line
>Will bankroll the first spelunking expedition up Mickey Mouse's ass. (Evansgrad will be be the first outpost)
>Contributed 99% of sperm donations on Earth before loss of motility set in.
>First self-inseminated babies will in all likelihood be MCUck babies
>all MCUcks combined said to have 215 IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in full-care facilities & Pooping Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two assholes who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of shitposting and unprecedented Oscar-less franchises with them
>They own Fleshlight R&D labs around the world
>They likely have Mickey Mouse inside them right now
>The MCUck pajeets are in regular communication with their own anuses, forwarding the word of the Mouse to Sony Executives. Who do you think set up the meeting between Feige & the Sony high command (worst thing to happen to Spider-Man fans in over 1000 years) and arranged the Sony leader’s first trip to Disneyworld in history literally a few days later to the Pavillion of Nations bunker in the Florida Swamps?
>They learned fluent English in under a decade
>Disney sanitation crews entrust their poo reserves with the pajeets. There’s no poo in Orlando, only Ft. Paleet
>The MCUcks are about 2 minutes old, from the perspective of the standardized battery of cognitive tests used to determine baseline human intelligence
>In reality, they are brainless beings existing in all backwaters of the world from the poop farms of Pajeetistan to the end of the line to Space Mountain. We know their ultimate plans. We hope they disappear further up their own asses.

i'm glad it got good reviews

before, there was no question that marvel was better, and as a result marvel movies were putting in considerably less effort and turning out worse

competition means better movies for both sides

Shir, Gal said that? That awareness is pretty fucking based, too.

I laughed way harder than I should have.

She did. Patty Jenkins also said that WW isn't a feminist movie, the screencap has already been posted.

Meanwhile, the rotten reviews that the movie got are clamoring for misandry. Not even joking.

>It's Kino, watching it again today
either you shills are fucking propaganda, or bullshit lying cunts.

Movie isnt out till friday.

It's already out in some countries, friendo.

i bet it's trash

i don't trust the plebs on rotten tomatoes

>Not even joking.

Oh, I know. That's what makes it so fucking funny. In order to hate on this movie, MCUcks are forced to stop slurping the mouse cock long enough to make room for a more "gender-fluid" member.

I haven't seen it yet, but the truth is there probably is a hint of feminism in this movie, but it's not the kind that the screaming left would recognize. It's likely the kind that lifts women up but not at the expense of trying to tear men down.

>Isn't it wierd how DCucks are supporting a IDF soldier who kills muslim people?
I will now go watch the movie, thank you Sup Forums.
Even tho she is too ugly and an amateur actress for this role.

You finally got one movie, relax kiddo. You still have like a dozen more to go to match Marvel's record. Enjoy it while it lasts...Justice League is around the corner.

Most people are clearly giving it the minimal positive reviews out of pity and fear.

JUST

>7.6/10
>Fresh

What was meant by this?

>Wonder Woman
>not as important as Hot Topic Squad
lol okay champ.

>Reviews Counted: 90
>Fresh: 87
>Rotten: 3
Back to 97% and 7.7.

Reminder that Israel bombed literally every single piece of infrastructure in Lebanon.

>now that Wonder Woman is universally liked
>this is a trainwreck

Reminder that Lebanon should rein in dickheads like Hezbollah and stop them from lobbing rockets across into Israel if they'd like to think of themselves as anything remotely like a fucking sovereign state.

The guy with the rotten score had this review up

the guy is right. u mad bro?

So, what is your problem with this? Nothing in this title is incorrect. It was all of those things unless you are an autist.

If you're 12 and geniunely think that poop jokes and Pacman references are clever and funny, sure. But for anyone with more self-respect would quickly pass on GoTG2.

And?