Just what is her vest? I mean what is it's real life prototype? What is it intended to be...

Just what is her vest? I mean what is it's real life prototype? What is it intended to be? It doesnt look like a tactical vest and I'd assume bulletproof one would be too heavy and unnecessary for an officer on a street-patroling duty. Stab vest? Some kind of parkour apparel protecting from scratches and blunt hits while navigating some obstructed environment?

It's made from real gorilla chest

It's a tactical vest.

Yes it doesn't have pockets.

It's just meant to be a visual symbol for "Here is a police officer".

We already have 2 fucking zootopia threads you furry

It's made from 100% pure CUTE

It's a Kevlar action bunny outfit

We also have at least 15 shitpost threads. Go complain about those, nigger.

According to the book I got it's designed to keep her comfortable in all of Zootopia's environments, and the vest portion is to help protect most of her vitals. And it goes without saying that there's a bit of Hollywood licencing going on.

> That silky smooth suit wrapping around her toned bunny body

All the other cops are large animals, I figured it was meant to protect her a little if any animal fought back. She was told she was dead when the rhino punched her in training. So stuff like that.

A shitty vest that does not protect her stomach. She will die painfully from a gutshot

Which do you think is more likely to protect her, user:

A hard shell of bulletproof Kevlar across her abdomen, or the insurmountable temptation to lay down your arms and give the bunny a belly rub?

Kevlar, probably.

It's essentially useless thanks to it only taking up half of center mass, unless the suit has it's own Kevlar layer, which would mean it's dupplementary protection.

I think the idea is that the animals she'd be going up against won't be able to use guns that would break Kevlar.

Its neoprene, so more like a rubber suit. She must smell rank after a hot day

>I think the idea is that the animals she'd be going up against won't be able to use guns that would break Kevlar.
Basically. Anything she is suppose to deal with at her body size would not be able to bypass the vest. Any creatures too powerful for her to deal with, would just crush her like a grape.

Underrated

It's heavy neoprene, and it hides her constantly erect, protruding nipples.

I think it's just the uniform.
Any bullet proofing on Judy is pretty pointless because the force of impact would most likely kill her anyway.

>Any bullet proofing on Judy is pretty pointless because nobody would ever harm such an adorable bunny

She has the proportional strength and agility of a rabbit and Bunny Sense to dodge bullets.

>the insurmountable temptation to lay down your arms and give the bunny a belly rub

>busy rubbing the belly
>she snaps on the handcuffs
Dammit, fell for the old belly trick again

>busy rubbing the belly
>she snaps your neck
not muh bun

Kek.

Go home, Mr Burns

I've been wondeting the same thing. Why does she wear the vest?

>I've been wondeting the same thing. Why does she wear the vest?
It's her uniform. Police wear a uniform because they WANT to be recognised in public.

It's a Stab Vest without all the shit attached to it. Like how the cops in Britain wear, since the general public isn't allowed to have anything more dangerous than a plastic butter knife in public.

Kevlar, probably.

It's essentially useless thanks to it only taking up half of center mass, unless the suit has it's own Kevlar layer, which would mean it's supplementary protection.

I think the idea is that the animals she'd be going up against won't be able to use guns that would break Kevlar.

I'd pay to see an Edd, Ed and eddy like show featuring young Nick, fennek and flash

Flash is always riding some kind of bike or device speeding around

Its a meter maid vest to protect her from paper cuts

I want to get into that vest

>I think the idea is that the animals she'd be going up against won't be able to use guns that would break Kevlar.
Maybe the gun marketplace never took off because it would have to cater to a gajillion different sizes, not to mention that only part of the animals would be able to operate one. So it's all about protecting yourself from claws and teeth.

>An entire thread about Judy's vest

And people say these threads won't last forever...

Underrated post.

pretty good

Heh. Took me a minute to notice. Nice work.

How would a Zootopia style Arrested Development work?

>I think that boob armor isn't the best and most protective armor

get out

I don't know, but he'd be the comedic relief

Don't let the thread die!!!
Post best couple!!!

>You want to /WHAT/ the rabbit?!

>You want to /WHAT/ the rabbit?!

We shall fuck the rabbit.

This makes most sense to me because preds have claws and teeth. It also makes me recall the scene from Hot Fuzz which is a nice bonus.

> Dem Tali'Zorah tier buttocks

>everyone's got guns in the country

I was in Lafayette, LA when the Saints won the superbowl.

I don't know about country, but in that city, everyone has a gun and there was celebratory gunfire into the air like a bunch of fuckin' arabs won a battle.

(Not gonna lie, it was pretty dope to be a part of.)

Buttscratchaaaaa?

...and now we welcome guests joining us from the Nick Wilde thread

When do they kiss?

It's a jizz guard.

High noon.

>“We will have to take on [the question], what is Nick and Judy’s relationship like?” opines Moore. “And somebody’s going to be disappointed. It will either be romantic, or it will stay a friendship, and those who ship [them] are going to go crazy, and those who just want them to be friends will say, ‘Why did you make it a romance?’ So we need to gird ourselves for that.”

it's 50/50 right now user, they might not.

The sequil

When is pepi gonna finish that hula judy he Drew months ago?

Cyanide filled darts for everyone man-sized and smaller, hollowpoints and dense inert metal filler for everyone else.

I mean like what would be the circumstances. While they're just hanging out? On a date? Accidental?

Anyone who shoots their gun into the air to celebrate needs to have that shit taken off them, damn retards are breaking every rule of handling a weapon in the stupidest way possible.

>no zootopia in op
why do you do this user?

It's pretty annoying how people keep managing to fuck this up

Are you ready for a new comics from EWS? I really don't care... So, here it is!

Are getting a 4k or 2k bluray of Zootopia? That'd be great.

At their wedding duh

Inevitably I'd wager. 4K Blu-Ray is the next hip thing, and with UHD TV's growing in numbers, it's only a matter of time. Doubly true for visually amazing movies like Zootopia.

I wish they'd do a 4K, but then they probably don't have the time or computing power to do that

They got the movie done in a year after settling with the final concept, don't underestimate their tech and abilities.

I thought that they had to massively upgrade their render farm even with the movie rendering at the 'low' resolution we have it at now? 4k would surely be a bit of a stretch

It's a movie that got screened in large screen theaters. The master print was certainly not rendered at a measly 1080p resolution. Especially not when 4K has been available for consumers for a while now.

We need more Hot Fuzz/Zooptopia crossover

Maybe, is there any info anywhere about the res?

no

So, just about a 4x increase in render resolution then. I dunno... Wish they would go even higher tbqh, 4k doesn't really even seem that great anymore.

Bun of Murder

>those who just want them to be friends
All four

>Disney finally stopped pretending and is making full-on furry movies
>Schwartz is pumping out Zootopia comics left and right
>Wan made a sequel to Neighbors Wife
I swear, 2016 is rapidly turning into one of the better years I've seen since the 90's.

It's hard to narrow it down, since there seems to be differing sets of standards for different cinema venues and formats. But even as far back as 7-8 years ago, the least you could expect of a regular film produced for theaters would be 2K. Nowadays, full-feature films are usually shot in 4K or 8K, more likely the latter. Regular film like 70 mm isn't used as often, but even that comes to about 6K when digitized.

No idea what Disney used for Zootopia's master copy, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was 8K.

You're big guy.

I'd be incredibly surprised if they rendered this film at 8k. I would love it to be true and would pay an arm and a leg for it, but really doubt it.

Should just ask Moore or one of tech guys on Twitter

>Gazelle is a massive cunt when nobody's looking.

I like this.

Did we hit a billion?

We'll know next monday probably

What about the lower pairs?

So do I

Evolution mate

That's fucking dangerous.

>no protection for her guts
just reservoir dogs me up

I wish to hug the bun

Get a pet bunn

>thumbnail
You really don't deserve it

Is this thread rather slow because Zootopia wasn't put in the title or is everybody just doing other stuff tonight? Bit of a shame.

I love that movie

Dunno, but we see McHorn wearing the same outfit in the teaser, only his is rhino-sized. It seems like the vest in the rhino one is steel-plated instead of kevlar, too.

The former

Were the gay, Sup Forums?