Mfw information overload

>mfw information overload

How the fuck do you browse this board? It is so dense with information and high-traffic that I can never be sure what to bother reading.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

newfag

I haven't noticed it quite frankly, are you sure you're not slow?

Look for the memes son.

You develop a trained eye to know what to skim and what to avoid.

All it takes is dedication and time.

you need to become one with the memes let them flow through you.

Testing my flag in holiday (Northern Cyprus, pls no Turk flag)

Fuck.

haha FAIL

MOOK PLS FIX

Fuck off, roach.

You get used to it, just once you do it makes reading books and long articles a chore.

>northern Cyprus
Isn't that a shithole? Are you muslim?

this

This board isn't meant to be read and taken literal. This is a shitposting board where we use satire to deter newfags. I haven't actually read anything on here for a week. I just randomly shitpost random threads.

start small pick a topic get good
repeat
eventually learning becomes 2nd nature and you can spot the shills.
protip: most are jewish

It's a lot easier to sift through when the Clinton Crusaders aren't indoctrinating your dick off.

That's what I feared, rekt.
I'm here in North Cyprus for holiday, don't live here and aren't related to turks

Kinda kekked when I noticed that Istanbul (short flight stop) people look like the people in Germanistan

you just see something that makes you angry and you vomit a bunch of spleen and then you go on your way. or you can find an interesting thread and post some quality stuff and have conversations

Read what your interested in.
I only read American related politics, British related politics, major happenings, and US military informative threads.

One of my favorite shitposts is the uncut vs cut penis threads. You are guaranteed autists who concern over other people's penises because they are self conscious of their own. Notice only uncut autists care about the phalluses of other males while cut men will ignore the shitpost. Beautiful.

You're literally retarded.

This board is actually serious on a core but full of satire and political memes.
That doesn't mean this is /s4s/.

No it's.. actually yeah I guess, huge criminality.

But I'm in an enclosed hotel area.
100% not muslim.

>came here when Sup Forums was actually redpilling people and had repilling threads daily

Now all there is, is TRUMP 2016!!!!!, HILLARY DID THIS DID THAT, cuck threads etc. General garbage.

I'm thinking about leaving this shithole but I know it's impossible.

severed-penis-fag dectected

>Hey guys, I am new here. How do I greentext?

unironically how do you americlaps justify mutilating a baby? why not give them the option at 15 or 18?

Trump victory is hugely important for our agenda

Fuck this flag.

Confirm your faith in most holy Kek.

Let his froggy voice guide you to the ultimate knowledge of that which is true.

>I love Israel more than anything, no one loves Israel more than me
>I love my jewish daughter

Yeah sure thing.
Though I would love if he won instead of Hillary because I don't want WW3 desu with you.

>How the fuck do you browse this board?
Like this

Kek. See how easy this bait is? It's like fishing with dynamite. The autists are already coming out of the woodwork

I understand the feeling of this leaf-user in all seriousness, I think all who don't clearly don't have a job or social life. Whenever I'm done with work I'll check out Sup Forums on my journey back home, but I don't have time to read stuff properly cos I need to meet friends, or cook, or iron, or clean. I'm posting this while waiting for my m8 in the toilet at a music festival desu

>Sup Forums
>information

>Be me. Go to Sup Forums for the first time.
>Two days later find myself in mental ward.
>Fellow patient asks, "Hey user, why you here?"
Sup Forums, fucking Sup Forums.

There is no context to the information we are seeing.

Lurk more and eventually you start seeing through the bullshit, then you can start posting.

You still using your mobile phone via tirkish provider?

Appreciate the reference, but there is always a context in order for information to accumulate

They were talking about controlling what the context is and thus controlling what information is seen.

To add to this, this is the problem. Comfort and acceptance prevents the race war. If people didn't have this daily grind, they would revolt. This is why, despite all thelse happenings, we need a financial crash even more than a social one.

>you know everything
>you don't know enough
>you are paranoid of everything
>you participate in the conversation
>you realize there is no point
>you worship kek

these are the stages of Sup Forums, welcome aboard.

use the catalog nigger

I ignore 8/10 threads because most are the same trash that I've been seeing here for the last 5 years.

I paid way too much attention to politics/news over the last few months. I think I'm kind of burned out. I need to take a little break before I can get back into the swing of things. Too much politics and too many happenings. I watched maybe 30 minutes total of the republican and democratic conventions.

Let me breathe for a second

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

everything you need to know about modern politics in general from this vid ^^^

thegreateststorynevertold.tv

This is for your naziboo phase ^^^^

Browse Trump Generals, syria generals for good modern happenings

Drudgereport.com for daily news

I'd hand you a bible too, but that will come later.

have fun and don't let the nihilism kill you.

See the same fucking threads every hour. WHOA TOO MUCH INFORMATION MOMMY

nigga you just ROACHED

How sit it to have your head sensitivity reduced drastically as well as dealing with dryness? mutilated-penis fag.

ha ha

you dumb bastard.

Nothing on this board is worth reading.

well that Hillary emails stuff was pretty interesting

>step 1: find catalog button
>step 2: click catalog button
>step 6000000: profit??

Focus your memery