GODDAMMIT, SNYDER

>"There were some changes done to the JUSTICE LEAGUE script. Zack Snyder added nightmare sequences in the BATMAN V SUPERMAN script that weren't written by Chris Terrio and he planned on doing nightmare sequences for all of the Justice League members but the studio put the brakes on those plans. However, there will be a scene that ties into Batman's nightmare in the film. The nightmare sequences alone would have cost an extra 35 million dollars alone."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbuBFMmoE74
youtube.com/watch?v=8AO19XY2rqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And there are still people who defend Darksnyde

There are?

again he is more Desaad than Darkseid

> 35 million dollars on filler
Fucking kek

The entirety of Sup Forums, some occasional shitheads on Sup Forums and some edgelords on Facebook

Do we really need a sequence of Cyborg dreaming about being naked in school, during an exam he didn't learn for?

I feel like there a three camps here. There are those that defend this movie because they thought it was genuinely good. Those who defend it because they want DC to keep making movies. And those who defend it because of Snyder.

Snyder should be fired. I don't care what his done in the past and I don't care what he plans to do in the future. It is screamingly obvious he doesn't want to make Superhero movies and only jumped on this bandwagon so the Marvel audience would unwillingly go and see his movies.

The sequence in and of itself was rather cheap. But 29 million of those dollars were spent on ensuring ezra millers greazy mustache was visible in all the speed force effects.
Snyder was reported as saying "if it doesn't look like a mexican with a dirty pussy for a face is trying to reach through time throw another million dollars at it"

Snyder we're not making Nightmare on Elm St for fuck sake. God forbid we actually see these characters in some form of positive nature

>but the studio put the brakes on those plans.
TYBWB
Now can you please fire this talentless skidmark already?

Well if this non-cited source is correct i can finally blame Hack Snyder for the shoe-horned nightmare scenes that had nothing to do with BvS. Still have faith in Terrio.

Just like George Lucas. Somebody has to tell them no, instead of surrounded by yes-men.

>NIGHTMARES LITERALLY TRIGGER ME
user pls, only children are afraid of nightmares.

Who was responsible for the jar of piss?

What if they went cronenberg with it. Like he's doing the exam and he looks down and he's in his underwear. And people giggle.
Then he keeps testing but looks down again and he's legs gone. Just a bloody stump. And more giggling. And every time he looks down more of his bodyis ripped away. Then its just him sitting in the chair limbless and ripped apart with his intestines tangled in the desk like they're shackling him to it. The camera panning back as we see the students are all laughing and passing around his body parts and tearing away at them with their teeth. And cyborg just looks on in horror trying to draw breath but being unable to. Then we see the students are all blank eyed. The symbol of apokilips branded into their foreheads. The sound of great flies wings beating outside the window. Cyborg begins to scream and scream and scream but he can't wake up.

Maybe? Maybe a bit too much?

I'm camp tired of these circlejerks
>Ohmygawd did you hear what Synder said in an interview 8 years ago?

You mean "the DCEU" as a whole? Absolutely Snyder.

and yet you keep posting in these threads

Source for this.

Would be cool. Plays on his fears of losing parts of himself and becoming the machine man

Go away Hack

Cereal Lord's already begun the takeover, won't be long now

>"if it doesn't look like a mexican with a dirty pussy for a face is trying to reach through time throw another million dollars at it"
I ike to think this is a thing Snyder would say.

oh you

Sup Forums, why don't you just rape Snyder?

- Charles Roven isn't the only one leaving the DCEU as producer as Deborah Snyder will also be leaving after Justice League.

- There were some changes done to the Justice League script. Zack Snyder added nightmare sequences in the Batman v. Superman script that weren't written by Chris Terrio and he planned on doing nightmare sequences for all of the Justice League members but the studio put the brakes on those plans. However, there will be a scene that ties into Batman's nightmare in the film. The nightmare sequences alone would have cost an extra 35 million dollars alone.

- Geoff Johns has suggested a team of creative minds to join him in creating the DCEU. Jon Berg will be taking care of the business side of things.

- Zack Snyder's next project won't be a DCEU film. He will be working on a remake of The Illustrated Man.

- Ben Affleck's Batman will be getting a trilogy. Suicide Squad also has a sequel in development. A first draft for the Man of Steel sequel has been recently submitted.

- The Flash movie might be delayed and replaced by Shazam.

If they are wasting who knows how many hundreds of millions on the MADMAN might as well pay an extra 35m for an extra ration of madness.

I just want the trilogy how it was intended to be by Zack Snyder. Then you can reboot with a Flashpoint or manhattan or whatever fuck they want. Just let Zack finish his trilogy.

>- The Flash movie might be delayed and replaced by Shazam.

He hasn't been within close enough proximity for me to.

I liked the movie a lot, sincerely believe people are too harsh on it (27% on RT is ridiculous considering the score of other movies), and I would be the first one in line if we could kick Snyder off the director's chair.

The guy should be an action consultant at best, never have real decision making powers.

>Geoff Johns has suggested a team of creative minds to join him in creating the DCEU
Daily reminder that he wrote JUST League origins and JUST league Darkseid war. Both of them being pure shit and now he blames Alan Moore because Watchmen made him write those shit stories. Because lol Dr. Manhattan stole love!

Geoff is a hack and he will shoehorn his shitty Darkseid War if you let him near the DCEU.

I still don't know how these images are made.

>Geoff Johns has suggested a team of creative minds to join him in creating the DCEU.

JOHNS
MORRISON
TIMM
DINI
DO IT

>implying that's not a good thing
Gives the show more time to breathe and we get Shazam sooner than expeected while they work on The Flash

>The Flash movie might be delayed and replaced by Shazam

I can actually believe this. Dwayne got casted as Black Adam like months before any cast for The Flash. They probably had a screenplay for Shazam movie more developed than a Flash movie.

Sorry dude but bad, overpaid directors on major projects are gonna get criticism. He's gotten millions from a series of lackluster movies and he can afford to deal with some blackblow.

Why do you insist on lying every week?

They never work on my cell phone... aspect ratio isn't right. But they are amazing on Sup Forums.

It would make the most sense. After two Quicksilver scenes in the X-men movies, expectations will be high. They have to find a way to make superspeed different yet just as awesome.
And cost-effective; the one in Apocalypse took weeks. Imagine having to do a whole movie around that.

Was just reposting OPs source

>Gives the show more time to breathe
Gives the show more time to be a pile of shit, you mean.

Too bad Rock's currently got Fast 8 and Jumanji to film and possibly his own F&F spinoff film.

(YOU)
(YOU)
(YOU)

You think the show will have any influence too? Everything he's done in the show (speed mirage, time travel, vibrating through things, tornado hands) and who knows what else he'll do by the time the movie comes out, People wil be expecting that in there too

meant for

>and he planned on doing nightmare sequences for all of the Justice League members but the studio put the brakes on those plans.
You have GOT to be fucking kidding me

There were going to be MORE dream sequences?

I wanna die

>Just let him spend nearly a billion dollars on shit films no one wants to see.

It makes sense, in a few minutes you can develop the character, fears, insecurities and wishes of them. Might be lazy but gets the job done when you have to introduce 4 new characters in a the same movie.

Rock has a dozen movies planned in the next 5 years

- Jumanji
- Shazam
- F8, F9, F10
- Central Intelligence
- Baywatch
- Journey to the Center of the Earth 3 and 4
- Moana

Rumored for Doc Savage, Big Trouble in Little China, San Andreas 2, Fast spinoff, a movie shilling for a theme park ride by Disney, Jansen Directive, Alpha Squad Seven, Rampage, Skyscaper etc.

If you are already giving him a billion to waste might as well give him a billion and 35 millions.

>when you have to introduce 4 new characters in a the same movie.
I think we're already having a difficult enough time balancing the two main characters ft. Wonder Woman with it's 4 dream sequences and Justice League teasers already and you're saying it's totally fine to waste money on more of that shit?

But how many of them will be good movies? Because as far as I can tell, the man has yet to be in a good movie.

No, you weren't.

Eating sugar? Telling lies?

Darkseid causes everyone to have nightmares. Even while light years away just by using mother boxes. It could work.

>F&F universe's looking more promising than DC's

Fuck user you should work for dc

Is there any fucking SOURCE for this bullshit?

I hope they do shazam justice
I mean you got the rock and might get zac efron for shazam.

Why are they doing Justice League so damn soon? Give the universe some time to breath, why not make the Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg movies before Justice League. It might be jarring on the audience.

>Zac Efron for Shazam
Get the fuck out of my kitchen, user.

Nah man, gotta make money FAST!

Because Marvels Cinimatic Universe is already formed and they want some of that team movie money before people stop caring
>inb4 hurr durr compaywars

I liked Pain & Gain and Faster...

>Why are they doing Justice League so damn soon? Give the universe some time to breath, why not make the Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg movies before Justice League. It might be jarring on the audience.

>Meanwhile, in 2001, Bruce Timm and Paul Dini created a Justice League cartoon, in which the first two episodes brought the Justice League together with the help of Martian Manhunter, with no backstory or exposition needed.
>This concept, in 2001, wasn't jarring to anyone.

Cartoons and live-action movies are two very different things, with very different kind of money involved.

Yes, but films are meant to be made for a wider audience in mind, more so than an animated series, and there is a difference between introducing characters in television than there is in films, because in films you only have a certain amount of time to do so, and a wider audience wants that, on television, you have more time to flesh out your characters, not to mention that Timm and Dini had made four series' prior to set up their universe

B:TAS, BB, and S:TAS were the only key factors for JL and JLU to take shape. Where characters fleshed out as episodes went along? Some were, yes, but other were just there for the most part. And if people want to know more about the characters found in the Justice League, they can go see their standalone movies.

Man of Steel -> Batman v Superman / Suicide Squad -> Justice League, Pt. 1 -> Wonder Woman / Aquaman / Shazam -> Justice League, Pt. 2 - > Man of Steel 2, The Batman, The Flash, Cyborg, Suicide Squad 2, and Green Latern Corps.

>Aquaman solo movie
Oh god help me.

Wonder Woman is releasing before Justice League

Yeah I mean we need a Luke Skywalker movie and a Han Solo and leia one and a New Hope be a crossover!

Yeah, no.

I don't know if this image has ever been more appropriate.

Yeah if there's two things the DCEU needs it's more EDGY "deep" bullshit and dream sequences.

But they're making a Han Solo movie?

Because as we know, Luke, Han and Leia started off as fully fledged characters with their own franchises in the early 1900's.

So?

youtube.com/watch?v=gbuBFMmoE74
Reminder that it is indeed Snyder that is at fault

>Zack Snyder added nightmare sequences in the BATMAN V SUPERMAN script that weren't written by Chris Terrio and he planned on doing nightmare sequences for all of the Justice League members but the studio put the brakes on those plans.
There were some people who thought I was only joking when I referenced Sucker Punch for his vision on storytelling.
There were some people also claimed Zack had no interfering influence on the script.
There are some people are on suicide watch right now.

It's not a valid analogy is what I'm saying.

>A good remake that had a shitty origininal cut
>As dumb as a bad frank miller comic, as exciting as a good frank miller comic
>The comic adaptation as awkward as one of Nightowl's erections
>Some owl furshit
>Sucker Punch- Pretty visuals, interesting concept, execution that was utterly unsatisfying. This sets the pattern for the rest of his career
>Career, which thanks to over eager contracts signed by the studio, is going to be long

He's going to be a fucking anchor, weighing down every project he's involved in.

Well, DCEU is doomed from the begining. The only point to make crossover movie if you already have good back stories of all important characters and solo movies were praised by fans. What do we got here? One hated SM movie. One hated Batman (without backstory) and SM movie, and WW we don't care about yet.
LET MAKE A JL MOVIE BECAUSE WE WANT 1,5 BILLIONS LIKE AVENGERS.
Fucking greedy retards.
Universe with best matherial got worst movies. What a shame.

Holy shit, looks like I've been missing out.
That's some dizzying but interesting camera work, really keeps the runsfast power visually dynamic instead of just doing the blur thing Smallville defaulted to.

>Sucker Punch for his vision on storytelling.

I swear I thought i was the only one who thought this.

Every movie he makes since feels like the same sort of visually dark and cluttered depictions of power fantasy, with a plot delivered in a jumbled mess that fails to deliver satisfaction

His fast and furious movies have been pretty good

>The DCEU will never have a scene as GOAT as that of the rock flexing a cast off and toting a minigun

>not liking Aquaman

No you ninny, he means he's excited

Why is this hack still in charge after the shit he's done? How can Warnber exces be this retarded?

Honestly you're both wrong. I've liked Aquaman since I saw that old-ass Super Friends cartoon as a kid, no matter how lame it was. But I am not excited for this movie. Jason Momoa already ruined Conan.

>a remake of The Illustrated Man

Snyder now gets to shit on Bradbury????

youtube.com/watch?v=8AO19XY2rqc

Hack Synder hacks everything but the budget.

Snyder won't stop until all art is tainted by his auteurist vision.

>those Excalibur references in BvS

ah

That was a better trailer than the trailers for the movie

None of those murray eels look like they want to be there.

Based Snyder does it again.

Can someone go start a petition to keep Snyder the fuck away from the scripts from now on?

>Snyder won't stop until all art is tainted by his autist vision.
ftfy

Well it looks like the Africa sequence will have more added to it, which makes sense because that entire sequence was fucking incomprehensible in the actual movie.

>CIA gets shot in the head

>suddenly a bunch of random insert shots of people shooting guns randomly

>then Superman shows up and beats up a warlord

>something something magic bullets

That sequence was clearly chopped to ribbons in the theatrical cut, so I guess the DC will have all the shots of operators executing African citizens we were clearly missing in our superhero movies.

The DCEU is the real nightmare

>2020
>Warner Bros. final sale goes through as Newscorp buys the studio side and the rest of Time Warner is hived off to various of the five billionaires who own the majority of US media, leaving a small, vulnerable core cable business that will soon fail
>Geoff Johns, by then CEO of Warner Bros., is immediately fired
>interviewed by Forbes a year later he gives his opinion on why a major studio, betting its entire spread over several years on increasingly unpopular and impossibly expensive movies made to the specifications of people with 0 filmmaking experience, failed so hard it ended up in chapter 11
>was it his free morning cereal for employees? no, that was very popular around the office
>the concentration of spending on projects that WB's accountants warned wouldn't make enough to justify their ever-rising costs? but we got some great Cyborg movies out
>the exodus of talent to other studios and subsequent replacement of experienced hands with enthusiastic but incompetent comic book people? cereal
>the planned six-movie Stargirl slate, telling her story from birth to death as benevolent queen of the universe, where preproduction included financing Grant Morrison's cereal golem program? no comment
>the way first CW and then every other Time Warner channel was forced to fill its schedule with 24/7 rolling superhero shows that never enjoyed high ratings and weren't even internally consistent? but that's how comics are that's what the public want comics cereal comics
>was it just down to casting? did the public only like Ben Affleck's Batman by comparison to the movies he was in, which they roundly hated by the end? i wrote those movies cereal
>what destroyed Warner, Geoff? was it you? did you do it? you became head of the studio after a mass resignation of the board and very public warnings of -
>THIS INTERVIEW IS OVER GERRY
>Mr Johns please -
>IT'S OVER I'VE GOT TO HAVE BREAKFAST NOW IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY

Maybe a little over the top but fuck it I like it, definitely would help develop some character