youtube.com/watch?v=8_OIkuwEGtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dad got cucked by Santa

bum wanks

the goal

you came tothe wrong neighbourhood motherfucker

got sufjan stevens christmas album on lads hahaha

Is there a designated typing test?
Want to put my years of shitposting to good use by having wpm and accuracy on my CV

what do i do

No thanks, I don't want my country to become a third world shithole full of savage brown people

>OMG Y U FEAR CHANGE???? KEK

hey

time for a bit of ye olde fifa

Cooked my brother breakfast

Hope he liked it!

>history is the gradual unfolding of human rationality

got called a bum and a punk in quick succession at the pub last night

Post Rorkes

You're on the losing side of history, m8. Most white people actually want to die out and feel guilty for what their ancestors did

brother made me a shite brekkie again, fuming

youtube.com/watch?v=oooBBiydt4g

piss in his ribena

Leftist ideology is self consuming.

gonna have the BANGERS going on tonight when i'm pre-drinking with the lads later

youtube.com/watch?v=8_OIkuwEGtg

Im not white and i want to fuck off from the uk

Give me 4 years i plan to be gone ( wont renounce citizenship tho lol)

if that watch band broke, the face would be launched at the speed of a bullet

>for what their ancestors did
uplift humanity?

>It's another Rorke-Leftypol lets see who can post the ugliest pictures of each other thread

What is Christmas tv like in your cunt?

Here in Britain it’s just the same “Remembering Morcambe and Wise” or “Remembering Barbara Windsor”or some other unfunny “classic” comedian that your dad can constantly say “they just don’t make these kinds of things anymore”

gen-z is so le based and conservative!!!

fellas is it gay to let another man slide down your chimney and give u presents

we live in your mind for free

watch this every time it's posted
deanus prime

Only white people have committed historical crimes. Africa, the middle east, the americas were all totally peaceful places, people holding hands in total harmony, before evil whites showed up.

No they definitely weren't (and still are) primitive savages who kill each other with spears and eat their brains of their enemy, definitely not. Any aggressive behaviour from non-whites was learned from the white man.

>what their ancestors did

My favourite thing about the “wrong side of history” argument is that the lefties don’t even realise that their views will also be on the wrong side of history one day

heh, pshhh

The lifestyle of the average English. Seething at my ancestors for abandoning paradise.

Love me a good Rorke I do

don't, or you'll incur the autistic wrath of the phantom typer

DROP
R
O
P

messi or ronaldo?

what's the plan for today then lads?

hope I don't get into another drink-fueled fist fight with my brother over who was the best mutant turtle

its hard to say if Liberals actually seek to change anything in reality, immigration and all these pointless social issues aren't really "change" from the Liberal status quo, the only change comes in the future when the new population usurps that rule and enacts their own sweeping changes across the board.

other than that, it all plays into the Liberal method of control through these empty illusory goals, its part of the capitalist methodology where you just keep buying and consuming but never really come to an end point where your consumption has achieved anything, its just an endless cycle same as the liberal "reform" desire.
""Conservatives"" in this system serve no purpose other than being straw men to be dragged around and around in circles along with everyone else.
Communists at least break this cycle, or attempt to but then just become sort of a stick in the mud instead.

your favorite thing about a (non) argument is misinterpreting it

Indians and Africans have been living in poverty, suffering famines and disease etc for their entire history. Yet now white people are expected to cure all of this mess by waving a magic wand.

Chrimbo in 17 minutes lads

>mutant turtle

ninja turtle mate

what day would that be then? literally every political and societal leap forward for hundreds of years has been made by the left, and this will continue. Rorkes are knuckle-draggers, ostracised and ignored by people who want to get on. This is why they're so angry all the time.

If on the we have free college, healthcare and housing our lives would be complete.

If you're getting something for free then you're not getting it for free. You're the product being sold. This Christmas say no to santa

So this...............is the power..............of the Rorke

Wish I could enjoy Christmas but I lost my relationship with the proto gf so I'm just sad instead

just taught an african tribesman the ways of war and cannibalism

runt timezone

3:16 minutes objectively best

History is racist

wish i could live rent free in paddy's head like "rorke" does

>went drinking last night but I was a bit doped up on benzos from earlier so I drank half a litre of red bull to help stop myself blacking out
>snorted some speed too
>couldn't sleep until 3am
>took another benzo to sleep
>woke up three hours later, heart pounding with caffeine and speed
>been awake ever since
>cleaned the flat twice

>History is racist

left and right have no relevance before the French revolution

Love the saltleft

My dad works at Santa's workshop and he told me Christmas is cancelled this year

Just giving you brits early notice

enjoy getting left in the dust, slowpoke! aha

might buy these boots as a little chrissy present to myself

my presents better all be fucking vouchers this year. hate being given clothes I obviously am not likely to ever wear

Honestly if you can't top 100 you're a runt

sad

Finnish gf celebrates Christmas on Christmas eve the absolute nutcase

STOP TAKING BENZOS RIGHT NOW

Indians wuz kanhz and shit though.

Along with china, greece, egypt and the near east they were on of the hearths of original civilisation

Leftypol go

Druggo

>Love the saltleft

dumb bastard I am

consume maybe 40 diazepam pills per year m80 no need to worry

yes, and?

Yes like Marxism and appeasement.

The joke is that they're both disgusting in their own way

Ah yes, the inevitable march of history. Humanity is progressing to the higher realms of enlightenment, don't question it silly goy! It's a process, a law of nature, just keep your head down and keep consuming.

is 1996 part of gen z?

>the "hello everyone, just reminding you that I'm a manlet!" shoe

read every single word of this

>He doesn't know about the influence of Fascism on futurist thought

how does equality even benefit you

do you just push it out of white guilt or what

>Indians and Africans have been living in poverty, suffering famines and disease etc for their entire history. Yet now white people are expected to cure all of this mess by waving a magic wand.

ITS christmas. Can we not repeat the same old rorke v leftpol thread over and over

I'll take the disgusting one on the left in that casez would want you to suffer!

typed 'soy boy' into youtube and the results are priceless

dude... history repeats itself... lmao

t. pseudointelectual

>Ah yes, the inevitable march of history. Humanity is progressing to the higher realms of enlightenment, don't question it silly goy! It's a process, a law of nature, just keep your head down and keep consuming.

I remember celebrating birthday in 1996

rate the new flat lads

only £2000/month in zone 4 bills not included

Spending Christmas alone and I'm already bored out of my fucking nut

No

that's not a flat you idiot

History repeats itself, and it also learns from its mistakes

>Spending Christmas alone

why

Doesn't leftypol just post pics?

how much they set you back?

copped some chestnuts about a month ago for $430