Do you hate Germany?

Do you hate Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-should-pay-poland-1-trillion-reparations-world-war-ii-government-a7929561.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ich hasse Ungarn, unironischerweise

bump

Sure, why not?

no

I like Germany, but I don't like the fourth Reich.

no

Why should i hate Germany?

Stop watching Styx
Some people can't deal with accepting their own faults and get really asshurt like that one obnoxious Greek

Why do you hate Greek?

I don't hate them, in fact i find it completely childish and ridiculous to considers them the only one responsible of WW2.
everyones was a fucking asshole with their own interests.

No reason to hate Germany.

Nah, that's can't be a reason for me, Germany relly have done a long way to become a great country.

No of course not they're our greatest ally :^)

Do you love germany?

I just wish they didn't have the inferiority complex they're saddled with. I mean, they started WWI and WWII out of butthurt for the French and Brits. It doesn't get worst than that.

But now they've got a strong economy to be proud of, so it doesn't seem like they'll spazz out again.

*clay*

I like Germany

Memes aside I've never there so I dont have any strong opinion
lel

Yes, unified Germany is cancer

pls love germany

germany more like germ-money :DDDDDDDDDDDD XDDDDD

German here, with a message for you Germanophobic people.

The allies created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Teutonic holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Poles to exterminate and enslave the Germans.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Germany and Austria during their war.

It was you who gave France nuclear weapons.

It was you who caused the Merkel to come into power in Germany.

It was you who created the East Germans, Merkel, and Die Linke.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Germany.

It was you who, with your gluttonous semen consumption, gave power to LGBT and turned a blind eye to their spreading of HIV.

It was you who abused civilized world so much that they felt they had to attack in Pearl Harbor.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Europe in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Germany unprovoked, destroyed its infrastructure, massacred its people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Europe because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really madd

You are great!
I've never seen such a humble German. :3

I don't hate Greeks, but when they post insulting shit like 83411991 or burn German flags they can go fuck themselves
Autismus

soviets should've finished the job
*drops mic*

Umm.. sure

>reddit spacing and arguments

>accepting their own faults
see--->burn German flags
see picrel

>the title of some bullshit tabloid that isn't even a proper insult but a question is equal to Greeks burning German flags regularly and deriding our fallen soldiers like you did

>burn German flags

Japanese flag has been always burned by Korean and Chinese. :_3
Because they do it too frequently,
Japanese have become insensible to pain.

based greekbros
we will crash and burn this kraut union together

Not at all

Sorry?
Don't Italy love Germany?

not anymore, mostly because of the E"U"

>Italy doesn't like Germany
Is it because you decided so?

yes you dumb hohol

Kys faggot

Yes x 10000

do the whole continent a favour and off yourself and your family

Get a job and stop projecting your problems on others

Yes
When someone uses collective judgement they should expect the same in return.

get a grave and stop causing problems to others

Did you even read my post? The same in return would mean insulting the tabloid, not the entire naiton.

They're doing a good job all by themselves. This bullhit "union" is dying off.

Do you have any complaints about Germany?

No

not fast enough

All I here is mimimi

Pathetic

all I hear is future dead kraut
good luck surviving the christmas market

That's not how it works. Your media shilled hard about Greeks being lazy corrupt, useless, a burden on Europe and those stereotypes are very well established now.
We're no angels sure but so aren't you.

>good luck surviving the christmas market

Fair point, but that's no excuse for insulting an entire nation.

By your media i don't mean not your media only. Mostly western ones.

>insulting an entire nation.
meh, this is Sup Forums what did you expect honestly?

Greeks are very lazy.

man where do I begin?
the EU forcing us to dismantle big parts of our industry and production because it was too much and competed with german products?
merkel opening the gates to god knows how many shitskins into europe?
what they did to greece?
the list goes on and on
germans are absolutely the scum of this continent and I'm genuinely happy that turks are replacing them

France
I hate germany

I meant the protests where the people burned German flags
I know what to expect from Sup Forums lel

this, they don't belong in the e""""u""""

A German jew is the one who invented communism

The Germans are the ones who released Lenin from prison (along with 11 other boshlevisks) to overthrow the Russian tsar so that Russia would pull out of WW1

But imprisoned the only man who fought against it, Jozef Pilsudski, for not swearing oath to the emperor

Germans are the ones who left Europe a ruin

Stole all of Europe's gold so that American jews can steal it all from their swiss bank account and control the worlds currency

Germany is the one who kicked off TWO of the worlds most degenerate republics, because their autistic little autocratic minds brake after loosing a war

You're the one who's letting in all those refugees now

EVERYONE BACKED YOU, Britain wanted nothing to do with the war and let you keep Poland (see: Phony war), America was neutral, no one resisted an invation, BUT YOU AUTISTIC RETARDS STILL BLEW IT

Dealt with the international zionists who did casue some evil, but prosecuted normal classical jews in Poland who were opposed to the creation of Israel, citing the Torah that a jew in exile cannot return to the homeland

You're a lowly, subhuman, scheming motherfuckers who are more "Jew" ish than the jews themselves. This time, America won't stop us from cleansing you off this earth.

>This time, America won't stop us from cleansing you off this earth.

why ?

I like french grills (female and male)

yup,because of Germany hates Japan

yes

I consider that less of an insult since scapegoating Greece is an eu favorite.

No, I do not hate Germany. I visited Germany once. It is a nice country though the people are bit weird.

Yes

Makes you think

>gave power to LGBT
L M F A O
First ever gay publication, after your Prussian masters let you go your own way (for a solid dozen years before you needed to import another foreign master).

they do the same thing with us. its like nazi times, they have to pain you as morally evil and inferior, its not enough to say they disagree with your politics.

who dat cutie

Because you’ve spent the last 2 millennias trying to destroy Europe in every possible way

Fuck germans and fuck germany we will bury you underground once and for all

>I meant the protests where the people burned German flags
I think it's fine when German tourists have been know to not pay their bill when they eat something here and claiming that we owe them money.
Also it probably makes Merkel happy to burn your flags desu, although you are nitpicking a bit. Not everyone blames Germans. or hates them even. Mostly common to working class plebery.

>claiming that we owe them money.

Uhm sweetie, you do

Hm......

>german comprehension
Yes, I, myself, owe money to you DIRECTLY.
And you claim that we don't understand economics.

>Fuck germans and fuck germany we will bury you underground once and for all

Why are anglorcs so bloodthirsty?

I heard in the media that the financial situation of Greece is mostly its own fault. I'm not informed enough about this subject though, so I won't discuss this. But I agree that defaming you as lazy is shitty (haven't seen this in any well-respected media outlet though). Burning flags for such reasons is not appropriate though.
>I think it's fine when German tourists have been know to not pay their bill when they eat something here and claiming that we owe them money.
First time I hear this. Doesn't your police deal with such issues?

Thanks for admitting it, can I have my money now.

>First time I hear this. Doesn't your police deal with such issues?
He is exaggerating but it happened twice or thrice. Of course the police gave them a fine and probably a beating too

Where's your Holocaust debts? I hope Italy tries suing too, top kek.

It's like memes and shitposting irl with real life impact though, shaping popular opinion through mass media. Demonisation is a big part of it, yes.

The point is like this?

As Germany industry had more competitive power than Italy one,
many Italian manufacturer were dismantled by EU.

EU is bad system?

>Holocaust debts

No such thing.

Sure, maybe you can go and take irony lessons so you can understand when somebody is being ironic :)

>Of course the police gave them a fine
Then there's no need to burn the flag after that.
>and probably a beating too
3rd world tier tbqh

>Demonisation is a big part of it
I hope one day the Germanophobia will end.

Ok. Can I have my money back now

Wars against non europeans are right and justified

>Then there's no need to burn the flag after that.
I think that you are of the opinion that all the Greeks collectivelly burned the flag or something.
It's something common here we burn our flags too, don't be alarmed.
>3rd world tier
They will live

>french reading comprehension

Do you think you are that self important? Piss off.

O rly?
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-should-pay-poland-1-trillion-reparations-world-war-ii-government-a7929561.html

Poland started the war. They owe the whole of Europe QUADRILLIONS in reparations.

Please pay your debts, Poland. I want my money.

Why are Poles such bloodthirsty, war-mongering criminals?

I'm starting to think the Russians were right about Poles.

Poland accepted. Then you wanted more. Your pissy pants army fled from your own creation, leaving behind women and children in Gdansk. The might Aryan army, huh?

France and Russia and UK are tremendous.
They have always been fighting. :3

Poland started WW2. I want my reparations.

Why are Poles trying to hide the truth about their death camps?

I shudder to think how many innocent German children were killed in Polish death camps.