ONCOMMING HAPPENING IN COLOGNE ON SUNDAY

sueddeutsche.de/politik/demonstration-koelner-polizei-erwartet-erdoan-anhaenger-und-kuendigt-hartes-durchgreifen-an-1.3100746

Get ready for another happening in Germany. According SZ, four counter demonstrations are planned for the pro-Erdogan demonstration.
Right-wing party PRO-NRW with Hogesa (Cologne 2014) and ANTIFA will take part. At least 30.0000 people are expected to the demonstration.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6kkoQ2fTJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pro-Erdogan demonstration
Europe was a mistake.

Let me ask you this. Why do your nazi parties care so much about Erdoğan? Our turbo nationalists (grey wolves) wouldnt give single fuck about any european leader.

dubs is a happening
none means OPs a faggot

>30,000 people gathering for demonstration
>germany

yeah at the very minimum they gonna get hundreds of rapes. wouldnt be surprised if some hajis happen though

Didn't daddy Erdogan ban Sup Forums?

Go back to your failed state, terrorist.

>Being this mad your pathetic coup failed.

He constantly bothers *us* with his retarded demands. If it were up to me, we'd simply deport all Turks, refuse to let new ones in and pretend Turkey doesn't exist.

Someone has been drinking the Kool aid it seems

I'm imagining the nazitards and the erdogan guys just walking off arm in arm with each other

Why do some of your "turbo nationalists" live in Germany?
I don't think our nazis would voluntary move to spain

if you can call that a coup we can call my dick 9 inches

>our pathetic coup
>our coup
>erdogan is literally shutting down your schools and locking up teachers and kids by the thousands
not sure if koolaid drinker or just islamist govt shill

>with his retarded demands

Such as?

>implying someone giving a fuck if a coup failed or not in turkey haha

No one cares about your country mate. it either burns or not

K dumb burger here
whats antifa?

wait. Who is demonstrating what side? Is it just Turks on the pro-erdogan side? Are antifa openly on the side of the fascists (erdogan) now oooor what?

Once a roach, always a roach.

Meh, everyone knows the real happening is Frankfurt ECB.

>ANTIFA
I hate lots of things but I would literally fight these fuckers if I could get them one on one, god they annoy me

Anytime you want Erdoshills in your thread just write about how Erdogan pulled a false flag coup and got his entire political opposition purged from the system in like a week afterwards. They come every time like roaches.

>B-but we dont care guise.

Surely you dont read your own dutch papers. Thats all they talked about

>being mad enough to butt rape the coup prisoners.

That came to close for comfort didn't it.

Nobody would care, if the rally was held in Turkey. The issue is that it's on European soil. Foreign ethnic advocacy is of utmost concern to local nationalists.

Youhavetogobbacktrumpface.png

>lone turkroach plz scurry away.

Wanting to join the EU for example.

Just within the past few months, he's demanded for our government to punish some German TV comedian for insulting Erdogan on his show, he's demanded of members of *our* parliament to take fucking *blood tests* for some insane reason, and now he's demanding mass extradition of his political enemies who are living in Germany.

The guy's a total cunt.

So when do we purge Turkey?

Islamists are just Islam-flavoured fascists and they are breathing my air.

your president is a fucking dictator retard, the only coup that happened was his own consolidation of power and liquidating the people in power of the military who werent 100% loyal. enjoy having erdogan for life

Yeah, they're the fucking worst.

Thanks i will.

>a super religiously conservative autocrat purges the intelligentsia in his country and has numerous ties to a global terrorist organization
>Europeans celebrate him while condemning their own nationalists
Please just let Europe die already. The sooner Europe is subsumed the sooner it can serve as a negative example to the rest of the world about the dangers of multiculturalism and leftism. Europe cannot be saved, just let it die so we can move on as a species.

Erdogan is based. Feels good that the traitors and cucks are getting what they deserve.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6kkoQ2fTJc

Only genocide can save us at this point.

Dude, we're right here.

Organize the nationalist rally.

They won't stand any chance. They are fighting on multiple fronts, left-wing's days are counted

>Europeans celebrate him
They are literally Turks living in Germany, and the odd Antifa loser who thinks Turks are automatically oppressed and must be protected from the evil fascists.

But it's ok, these Antifa cucks are literally being beat up by Kurds

Tell Erdogay to stop fucking with Germany.

If it was up to me, all Germans would go full Nazi on every last Turk on this plant.

>your

nope it was your coup

your army sucks soo much - that can be stoped by bunch of roaches and cops

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Actually believing this.

>Antifa
>defending Islamists