Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate
wantedinmilan.com/news/milan-smog-kills-140-a-year.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
sites.google.com/site/ryoichihoriguchi/home/occupational_fatality_by_county
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

-rld

/thread

So what? Even shitholes like Botswana or Kongo have one or two good cities. That doesn't mean much.

show me them then kek

do they have maglevs in these "good cities" ? huge metro system?

looks like shit

who allowed you to leave your fjord and write a post?

uh yeah thats like totally comparable to Shanghai

or any Chinese tier 1 city

10 cheap highrises(because those don't even qualify as skyscrapers)

lmao

I don't live in a fjord.

>I have never been to China so I shitpost about my idealised perception of it based on HDR pics of skyscrapers and CCP propaganda
kys

By your definition of "good" every single larger city in China is good

None of the photos in this thread are HDR, brainlet

Oh yeah big glowy buildings totally make for a great city, that's for sure.

lmao

excellent rebuttal, completely destroyed my argument

kys pronto

yes they make for much better cities than these african shitholes he posted

how many refugees have you seen today?

The real question is, does anyone want to attempt to get on a Chinese elevator in one of those buildings?
Or risk walking on a patch of "concrete" that they call a sidewalk hiding a giant gaping sink hole?

I haven't left my house so far

t. 张
给我闭嘴
中国的大部分还没这么发达

不想要,因为我知道中国的安全标准还有很多可以进步的空间

you havent left your room yet?

That looks ex-Soviet tier.

Bangkok looks light years ahead.

no, it's the very definition of second world you retard

Based korea, truly the best asians

lol

Lol
Search the Skyline of each of these cities and you may think twice
>Shanghai
>Beijing
>Harbin
>Shenzen
>Guangzhou
>Chongching
>Wenzhou
>Xi'an
>Suzhou
>Nanjing
>Dongguan
>Urumqi
>Fuzhou
>Changsha
>Tianjin
>Shantou
>Chengdu
>Xiamen
>Hangzhou
>Ningbo
>Hefei
>Dalian
>Jinan
>Chaozhou
>Zhongshan
And many other Chinese major cities

Skyscrapers are phallic symbols. If you like skylines with many skyscrapers, you are probably gay.

There's literally a pussy formed tower

its communist so its 2nd world

>I'm a Koreaboo

Kill yourself, subhuman Koreaboo

A few hundred million people do that each day. Maybe your vision of reality is warped by memes and anecdotes.

dumb p*lish twat

The term Third World arose during the Cold War to define countries that remained non-aligned(neutral) with either NATO, or the Communist countries. The younger generation started using it as if it's a grade for countries development level, GDP, economy and so on. It's not accurate. China is secord world. UAE is third world. Their big fancy cities mean nothing.

No it's mostly warped by REK't threads and daily "this horrible accident happened today in China" Asian news.

They literally brag about "how fast they can build shitty shitty structures" because they aren't bogged down by "regulations" and "safety checks" that's not insults, that's what they're proud about.

Wow so accidents happen daily in a nation of 1.45 billion people

How amazing!

This is like retards acting freaked out when we have a few shootings each year or when our trains crash.

You have to take population into account. In the meantime, stop making phones that explode.

>look at this cherrypicked picture of a night-time skyline! this totally proves my point!
how about you retarded fucks look at actual metrics for a change

Here's a fact: even a post-commie slavshit shithole like Poland has SUBSTANTIALLY higher GDP per capita than China.

Lmao there go Tommy Lee dick on the right

just like your shootings, the amount of accidents in china is unproportional. even if you divide it by population, there's just too much shit going on compared to the rest of the world.

>compared to the rest of the world
i don't think so

There is a difference between India-tier shithole and Central Europe.

China is second world and middle income. Poland gets EU gibs and therefore is upper-middle income.

Not even close, you dumbfuck. China is extremely average in rate terms.

China is average for le rekt liveleak videos. Your meme is dead.

>hong kong
bravo retard

>wanting to live in a metropolitian area
I'll never understand eurocucks

I'm not claiming that China is some India-tier shithole. But this chink shill in Poland is utterly retarded in the way that he thinks that "da bretty skailines at night xDDDD lots of lites!!x-DDDD!!11!!" is somehow proof of China being 1st world.

Why are you so defensive of China?
... oh I see. I see it now. Yup, I tell the truth. And suddenly you feel like it's an attack on your country. CHINAMAN!!

And I wasn't, it's true. If it was about population then India would have shitty accidents, but even they know you have to use steel in your rebar as a structured support, not oh what was it china uses...oh right HOLLOW FUCKING AIR.

Detective Korean

>If it was about population then India would have shitty accidents,

Who I am doesn’t matter. I could be Kim Jong-Un for all you know. That doesn’t change the facts.

For how much more you foreigners claim to know the world than Americans, you sure are stupid when it comes to it.

Facts are Chinese now?

Dude you faggots need to come up with new arguments. He might be Chinese but he did link a credible source disproving your claim. Y’all need to take a moment to address the argument before you accuse people of being your boogeyman

Sure, Cina has best cities... Sure

>Chinese but he did link a credible source disproving your claim
Um, when and where? Nice try samefag.
Keep sucking the Red Commie Cock you fucking Cuck.

And Milan?

t. Visited in June 2008, almost died

You're just as bad as the chinkboo poolak

Cherrypicked photos are NOT fucking proof of anything at all whatsoever. Use actual real metrics, for fuck's sake.

I think it's just mist, not air pollution

Your claim>if it was about population then India would have shitty accidents,
The factsNow please address them before calling me whatever bullshit you want.

How is it cherrypicking?

How you get rekt in one picture

I'm not talking about traffic accidents, you mutt. if you look at statistics for people getting mauled in escalators or crushed in falling elevators, china is gonna win by far.

china is a soulless shithole

Have you ever been?

Depth fog turned up too high desu

wantedinmilan.com/news/milan-smog-kills-140-a-year.html
Good meme

I was never talking about traffic accidents, or ability to drive. I'll even admit Korean drivers are fucking crazy.

I was talking about safety standards in large ass metropolitan buildings and the world's unsafest elevator collection.

But I looked at your link, all the same, despite it coming from wikipedia, I'll assume it was correct information.. however, one little thing.
18.8 fatalities per 100k is higher than 16 per 100k right?

;3

Then find these statistics.

I’m not sure what you are trying to say because your english isn’t the best.

Either way, you are making the mistake of believing anecdotes = reality. Or do you have some statistics on le broken elevator meme?

I have some on very closely related issues, like traffic deaths. Why? Because the way your people drive is extremely reflective of how they regard safety standards.
Same for the homicide rate
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

>cant even set up a government.
>probably needs reelection
>40-50yo working people have to take credit to buy housings, millions literally rent flats for decades.

Whew, glad that I left that shithole called Germany.

While Japan isnt much better, China definitely is.

It's easy to understand what he's saying. You are just being a non-argumentative subhuman by complaining about his langauge skills.

Chinese traffic accidents are higher than the average, which by the way, get's boosted upwards by one country having a rate of 70.

Defective Korean*

Wow, Chinese people own shacks! Damn, those wealthy Chinese

The average size of a Chinese house is 60m2

Warum tust du überhaupt so, als hättest du jemals in Deutschland gelebt?

I'm sorry for my English.
I'll explain is better.
18.8 bigger number than 16!
18.8 > 16
18.8 = MORE; 16=Less

China loves sharing stats that make them look bad, I'll look that up. Oh wait, it's a commie shit hole, and they'll do anything to cover that up, so no we have to guess, and take stories.
And 10 unique stories in one month is more than most countries in a year.

People are just jelly to see that China represents everything Sup Forums and their cold-war education/brainwashing told them it cant exist.

China is the anti-thesis to all western prescriptions. China's relation to the West is like the relationship between Science and God, former always BTFO the latter, causing intense butthurt to the western people.

Pic related represents Peak Performance of a Political System. You might not like it, but deal with it.

stop moving the goalpost fucking stupid amerilard

Weil ich schon 20 Jahre in Deutschland gelebt habe, du dummer Wessi.

not sure if ive ever breathed in air higher than 50 API, what happens when you breath in 200+

>sites.google.com/site/ryoichihoriguchi/home/occupational_fatality_by_county
the rate of workplace related deaths is far higher in china than in any civilised country. there's literally no arguing with these figures.

>ESL makes very clear case with a few minor grammar mistakes
>"lol ur english sucks so I'm not gonna listen"
god I hate amerimutts so fucking much

Oh, and Democracy sucks. Especially in terms of cleaning up pollution.

Deal with it, Westfags.

>Democracy sucks
>literally all of the decent and civilized countries on Earth are democracies

>Oh, and Democracy sucks.
And then the Red Commie Cock Sucking was kicked into overdrive.

But only after a long period of authoritarian rule and interventionalist industrial practices, which has built the foundations and infrastructure for industrialization and urbanization.

It does.

Without the era of military dictatorship and the authoritarian developmental state, South Korea would still be a shitty 3rd world country with subsistence farming.

while china is not perfect, its gdp is growing at a very fast pace. The poverty that you see today may have been gone faster than you would've expected.

>But only after a long period of authoritarian rule and interventionalist industrial practices
The UK has had parliamentarism since the Middle fucking Ages

The US has had democracy for its entire existence, and was not industrialized nor urbanized at the time of its declaration of independence.

It will go away very fast, once the infrastructure has been expanded to most villages. One reason for their poverty is their lack of connection to the urban areas causing them not to be able to sell their goods, such as organic agricultural products which sell very high price in the cities now.

>one of the oldest independent continuous civilisations in the world
>soulless
you're merely ignorant

>a rapidly industrialising nation is polluted
woah who would have expected is totally not like Europe was polluted as shit not so far ago

meanwhile, China now spends more on green energy than the US, UK and France combined

communists are at least environmentally aware, not like the orange alzheimer patient in the white house

+15 yuan have been deposited into your account

>communists are at least environmentally aware

>china
>communist
when will this meme end

Parliamentarism with noblemen, lords and no votes for women. Yeah, so democratic. And not to tell about their exploitation of the 3rd world through colonialism.

And the US was not a democracy, but a lawless colony with slavery, legalized genocide against its natives and with a very aggressive foreign policy especially since and even before the Monroe doctrine.

Bottom line: You cant be democratic and build up your country. You always have to eat human flesh (that of your own or that of your slaves) to grow big. All countries did that. And those who dont, fail. Like India.

bottom line, pic related.

>waging war means you're not a democracy
Yeah, okay, Zhang.

Yes, because waging wars of aggression which includes the segregation and mass-murder of lesser people for their Lebensraum or resources is basically the anti-thesis of democracy.

We did it, you did it and everyone who is great today did it.
Be honest and dont deny your predatory origins.

>is basically the anti-thesis of democracy.
How the fuck so?

Throughout all of their many, many aggressive wars, the US ALWAYS had free elections (inb4 "but muh women didn't vote so it doesn't count!"), ALWAYS had checks and balances for its government, and was never authoritarian in a way that is even remotely similar to China or any other commie shithole. Whenever they waged war, it was done so by a government elected by the people of the US. Even during their fucking civil war, the US had elections. Historically speaking, they are arguably the single most democratic nation ever (long-term, at least).

I prefer China over USA by a landslide, their food is also god tier

This actually

Chinese food is amazing. I lost like 20 pounds after a few months in China. Maybe that’s because American food is cancer but idk

We're number one on that list. Suck it, African shitholes.

China does have some serious problems with smog that most other countries don't.

Respiratory infection after a while. There are masks that filter out the bad shit.

No it is not easy to understand.

China also has far more cars per capita than most developing countries. See how two can play the cherrypicking game?

17.4 = world average
18.8 = China average
Not exactly sure what your argument is.
I stated “China has an average road fatality rate”. It being slightly above average is perfectly comparable to the word “average”, unless you think only 17.4 is average?

If your argument was correct, the rate would be similar to Iran’s 70 or Myanmar’s 56. Not within half a standard deviation of the world average.

Your own source shows that China is better than average for the world. Furthermore, you’re claiming that Croatia is not a civilized country? Because it has a worse rate than China.
Pic related. Your source.

>lol ur english sucks I’m not going to listen
Nowhere was that written. I clearly stated that I didn’t understand what he wrote because his “english is not the best”. I also directly responded to the sentences I could understand.

Fuck off

I never moved the goalposts you fucking spic. The Korean claims that China has an extremely high rate of workplace fatalities (le broken elevator meme).
He was proven wrong.