Hype fucking trailer

All that additional plot and character moments

>Oh shit, actual military strike in Africa and Superman involved
>Clark reflecting on the event
>Clark investigating in Gotham
>"Men like him don't understand words, but fists"
>Jenna Malone. Is she Cat Grant??

Lads, this is the movie we were supposed to get back in March

Wait, is that security footage of Batman him stealing the Kryptonite for LexCorp?

When is it out?

Holy shit, you're right

Yup.
I don't know if the whole sequence is in the movie (or if it was even shot) but there are at least some scenes, if I remember correctly.

Anything is better than the flat nothing in the movie.
>tries to steal
>fails
>steals offscreen

4K versus BLU RAY!

The scenes shown in the trailer just really show how legitimately valid the criticisms of BvS were in the theaters.

People not understanding why people were mad at Supes for africa considering the reason was basically cut out entirely. Clark being broody and having a problem with Batman because his character was cut out entirely.

I still wish there was an Ultimate/Uncut version of "Man of Steel" out there.

>Jenna Malone. Is she Cat Grant??
Looks like it.

We didn't really need it shown to us, did we? People already complained about too much action. I think the scene of Lex walking through his shattered front door and the batarang left as a calling card was pretty slick.

DING DING DING

MHHH KINO MHHH

It was just poorly edited. They shouldn't have shown him failing in the first place then.

>People not understanding why people were mad at Supes for africa considering the reason was basically cut out entirely.
Anyone who didn't understand that was retarded. They actually said it, straight up, in the movie. Sorry it didn't hold your hand and ram it down your throat for 3 additional scenes.

That scene was great for Lex, but I think it adds a bit of sting to the whole affair because then the first attempt just seems needless.

you mean the "lack of" hype?

I guess that's why it's being included in the ultimate edition.

Sorry m8, you're wrong. Unless you think the ultimate edition is going to be worse, then yeah sure you can believe that too.

Why not?

What? If anything people complained there was too little action

Wow, it only took 17 minutes for someone to try and start something.

Yep Clark was royally screwed.

It seems like his entire character was cut.

>Full Africa event
Why Superman is at a crossroads and doubting himself

>Clark in Gotham
Characterizes his problem with Batman after seeing his terror firsthand.

There is probably more scene of development with Clark and Lois too I'd imagine.

God damn.

DELETE THIS

HUMANKIND SHOULD NOT WATCH THIS

WE ARE MOVING AWAY FROM OUR EVOLUTION COURSE. OUR CULTURE IS LITERALLY JUMPING 500 YEARS AHEAD

Jesus, all this additional footage is great! The north Africa scene expanded and explained. Clark visiting Gotham and learning from the citizens themselves that Batman is much more brutal now and that the only way he'll stop is physically. Alfred being really upset at how Bruce is now. CAT MOTHERFUCKING GRANT! This fills in so many blanks people were complaining about! Fuck WB for cutting this down to 2 and a half hours!

Because the sequence of failing and then sudden success makes it seem like the failure was pointless. With the included scenes in the ultimate edition, it was probably there to show Batman's smarts.

What did showing the failure do for the movie otherwise?

cuck

Deja vu.

Remember when the third trailer came out and you thought "oh maybe it's going to be good"? Don't get fooled again and don't listen to this WB shill. After Green Lantern, The Dark Knight Rises, and Man of Steel all sucked in theaters and on DVD, and after BvS sucked in theaters, you really think this DVD is going to fix things? Fucking delusional. Also not paying money to see Suicide Squad or any DCEU movie again.

How many hours is all of this again?

Don't fucking hype up you morons. It's the same trash movie you saw in theaters and it's the same Zack fucking Snyder.

Still Snyder's fault for not getting it right in theatrical

Director's cut is ideally just fanservice and the theatrical should stand on its own

>black man playing scratch off & clark scene
Must be just before the "bat is dead bury it" scene?

>The ultimate cut
Wow, they know they fucked up badly. I might even download it and watch this.
pirate of course

The Ultimate Cut is 182 minutes, 30 minutes longer than the theatrical cut.

>The Dark Knight Rises
>Man of Steel

These movies didn't sucked.

Snyder knew he couldn't make a 3 hour long movie, this was made with a "ultimate cut" in mind all along.

Theatrical cut is what counts

>Batman breaks into Lex Corp
>He steals Kryptonite
>Also stumbles upon Aquaman
> Releases him

Wew lad. The possibility of this happening gets me a bit excited.

>On Digital HD 6.28.16
>On Blu-Ray 7.19.16

If only they could cut out Lex

Or maybe Snyder and the screenwriters could have made a movie that didn't take three hours to tell.

Here's a way to start: Cut out the entire Lois Lane plot and the dream sequence, and scrap the entirety of Doomsday. There's a good jumping off point.

>Batman isn't nice enough while stopping criminals like human traffickers
>somehow this is a problem

>Snyder didn't need to waste the audiences time showing stuff like the Africa incident and Batman successfully stealing Kryptonite
>woop lets put in these youtube vids of the other Leaguers and Lois Lane dicking around with a bullet that ends up being meaningless

Shut the fuck up, You cunts are worse than Synderfags.

It does not look bad. I have yet to see the movie, I will see it directly in the full version

Maybe with all of this extra content, someone else can edit together a better movie

I am now sporting a cautious erection.

>Because the sequence of failing and then sudden success makes it seem like the failure was pointless
The failure was not pointless. The purpose of that scene was to have Batman stand toe-to-toe with Superman for the first time. He spends most of the scene effortlessly destroying Luthor's security squad, but then Superman flies in and stops him by literally just standing in his way. That scene was to show Batman just how woefully outmatched he was.

You have to be extremely short-sighted to think the only purpose of that scene was to show Batman trying to get Kryptonite. Movies show scenes of failure all the time. Just because "objective A" isn't accomplished, doesn't mean the scene was a waste of time. I guess they shouldn't have shown the scene in Jaws where they try to inject the shark with strychnine because it fails. What a fucking WASTE, that was!

But user, workout the bullet subplot how you could figure out that Lex Luther was the villain in a Superman movie?

Well, a Batman and Lex Luther movie honestly. Superman can just be walking symbolism, no one cares about the fruity faggot when we can have Batman machine-gunning guys in a duster and blowing up 40 cars with a Batmobile. Why would people want to see Superman as a character when we can give all that screen-time to Batman and Lex instead?

Deleted scenes look great.

>MoS was mediocre at best
>people hype up BvS
>again mediocre at best
>"stop setting yourselves up for disappointment"
>"Shut up! You're worse than the people who purposely disappoint themselves!"

>homme chauve-souris v homme supérieur: l'aube de la justice - Edition ultime

Are you ready for true superkino?

>Lois Lane dicking around with a bullet that ends up being meaningless
It ties Lexcorp to the terrorism in Africa, which proves he was just trying to escalate shit with Superman, and would certainly help clear Supes' name regarding the incident and also be more evidence against Lex. I wonder if they'll have more of him getting arrested/imprisoned in the ultimate cut.

There was scene with a sassy black lady explaining how Supes getting involved made the African dictator shoot everyone.

Holy shit, man.

Mouseketeers on the attack.

MoS was a great movie.

What is this expression trying to convey?

Yeah we all know that BvS has a trailer worth of good movie.
Does it have two hours of good movie? Probably not.

"No."

Anal turbulence?

>I guess that's why it's being included in the ultimate edition.

Caught this nod to the original Superman movie when I saw it in IMAX. Kinda cool.

"Yes."

Literally the best sci-fi movie of the last 10 years.

Hell, just the krypton segment is worth a full ticket and has more lore, content, discussion and richness than the rest of the cape movies released since then.

Or Barb with a wig

>praising the worst section of MoS

The entire Krypton sequence should have either been cut or integrated into smaller flashbacks later in the movie.

>I guess they shouldn't have shown the scene in Jaws where they try to inject the shark with strychnine because it fails. What a fucking WASTE, that was!
I have no problem with the failure. In fact, I am almost entirely sure the failure is still in the ultimate edition.

Honestly the more good they show Superman doing the more fucking stupid the fight between him and Batman gets.

Does Johns have the power to retcon Jimmy being CIA?

You literally can't defend when people's main arguments were that they could have had a scene doing this thing in the theatrical cut and then the ultimate cut actually had that scene

Cause if the inclusion of those scenes are not going to make for a better movie, the ultimate edition will actually be a worse movie

End this
>"No."
shit
Terrible meme

It was perfectly clear in the movie. A lot of people just got into the bandwagon pf complaining about both valid points and also a lot of very stupid shit. This is one of those cases.

>Sorry m8, you're wrong.
Except I'm not. In the theatrical cut there's a scene IMMEDIATELY after, there's the black woman talking about how in the wake of Superman breaking up the terrorist ring, the military came in and basically just razed the place, killing a bunch of innocents, too.

Not really his fault, but an unforseen, unavoidable consequence of taking such major actions. Hey, just like in Pa Kent's story about saving his farm! It's almost as if there were some sort of intended theme, here...

OK, then, what's the problem? The only reason I was detailing the importance of the failure is because whatever user I was replying to seemed to think the scene was a waste because Batman failed. I've heard the same complaint from plenty of others.

I dont know if Im getting more joy from the movie or the fact that enjoying it make the mouseketeers mad, I mean really mad.

Even assuming the movie was bad, which wasnt, its extremely funny see them rage at how I MUST NOT ENJOY A BAD MOVIE. Imagine if they ever find that Justin Bieber has the most watched videos on youtube or a nigga rapper the best selling album of the year.

Its like
>Meh, I guess I enjoyed it most of it
>NOOOO, YOU CANT ENJOY IT, ITS BAD YOU CANT ENJOY IT, DONT YOU SEE RT?
>Yeah, but I enjoyed it I guess I like bad stuff, I dunno, I mean there are worse movies like Thor 2 or Avengers 2
>NOOOOOOOOOOO, SURE THEY ARE BAD BUT LOOK HOW MUCH MONEY THEY MADE, ITS FINE IF YOU LIKE THOSE BUT YOU CANT LIKE BVS, I MUST STOP YOU FROM ENJOYING IT!!!!
Yeah, fuck off.

>Jimmy Olsen has never been CIA before.

He was only Jimmy in the credits, unless they call him that in the Ultimate Edition. They can easily just forget about that if they want real Jimmy.

Why? You understood why Batman went after Superman, right? It wasn't so much about what Superman had done, but what he could do after ending up like Batman.

The black woman scene is in the theatrical cut.

Yes, but it was Manhattan who stole love and made him write the shitty JL Origins and Darkseid War

son...

What? Zack Snyder with a trailer that looks great!?

Man oh man, this version will have all the problems fixed with all the shit that was missing!

But wait, there's more! It'll still have the asinine dream sequences, the piss break with the youtube ads on Wonder Woman's laptop, the luthorade in the courtroom, Superman dying at the end, Luthor being completely schyzo, another. fucking. origin. story. for. batman. Shitty Doomsday graphix, turkish airlines plugs, muted colours, idiotic redundant plots about bullets and fucking MARTHA all over again.

But it has another cunt with glasses and a bunch of more black people being mad at batman! It'll be great!!

No, fuck off. Its by far the best part of the movie. At least I can recognise you by your usual terrible opinions and your name attached to it.

It's fine if you enjoyed it. There's movies I like that most people think were bad. Just don't be one of those jackasses who says "It's so deep and intellectual! You just don't get it!"

The failure scene becomes useless when he simply succeeds afterwards. People have a problem with him suddenly succeeding, not his failure. With a sudden success, as was in the theatrical cut, the failure doesn't do anything for the narrative and we already know Batman and Superman are at odds.

They shot his success for a reason. I mean obviously Snyder had, at some point during the filming of the movie, realized that maybe they would want that content.

>being surprised people are still salty after 18 months of capekino shitposting

They brought it on themselves.

It may fill in a few plot holes, but there's a lot that can't be fixed. Superman and Lex are still nothing like their comic counterparts, Doomsday is still needlessly forced in for another visual clusterfuck of an action scene, Lex's plan is still entirely unnecessary since Batman and Superman hated each other already, Cavill and Gadot's acting will still be horrendous, and everything will still be hilariously over-the-top and goofy in a movie that's trying to be serious and deep.

It's still going to by a Snyder movie.

>black woman
who is talking about the black woman scene in this entire thread? People are talking about the explicit showing of the African massacre

The movie needs to convey it to emotionally engage you

If you just slip it in some hammy dialogue it doesnt hold the same effect and seems to lazy

oh goddammit

>What did showing the failure do for the movie otherwise?

Action sequence where cars blow up. Didn't really add anything to the film, but satisfied Snyder's more adolescent impulses.

Here's the issue with Snyder; he's a visually fantastic director and is genuinely more intelligent than he appears, but deep down he's a very childish guy who wants to make big explosion filled action films, and he's embarrassed by that. So he finds these legitimately interesting ideas, and then proceeds to use them only to provide justification for his action sequences.

For example, BvS has some really interesting stuff about the nature of power and how it corrupts, but it's mainly there to justify Batman blowing up cars with machine guns and Lex making Doomsday. Rather than those action sequences serving to emphasise the themes of the film, the themes are just a reason for those action sequences to happen. That's Snyder's main flaw as a director; I'm fully convinced he could be a good director if he saw that and took measures against it, either by legitimately trying to do things the other way around or just letting his childish side loose without hiding it.

>mouseketeers mad
you mean the same people who are championing movies that have made more money than BvS?

Because Batman's reasoning is "IF THERE'S ANY CHANCE HE COULD BE EVIL I HAVE TO TAKE HIM OUT" but "Oh he's got/had parents just like me" is enough to change his mind, not to mention the fact that Superman and Lois could have just been fucking lying to stop him from killing Supes. There is no good reason for Batman to want to kill Supes and it made no fucking sense for him to ignore all the fucking good Supes has done for "Martha" to change his mind.

Have you been in a coma for the past few years? This is standard operating procedure on all major studio movies.

We have to kill Bill Gates. Despite all he has done for the world, a man with that much money is too dangerous.

Looks good but on the other ham, the disaster we got also looks good. There's so much shit here that you don't only need to add but to cut a bunch of stuff to make it good. And it also involves mindwashing Zack into not doing shit like casting someone who was meant to be Jimmy as Lex. Gonna wait for a fan edit and for the cut scenes to be on youtube.

>another. fucking. origin. story. for. batman
Daily reminder that you mcucks are the ones wanting one movie for each character and then the justice league crossover and now you complain they used the first 5 minutes of the movie doing batman's origin.

You really dont know what you want. This was by far the best option instead of wasting one whole movie on its origin like aping marvel phases.

No one defends the Thor movies.
Also AoU is a better movie than BvS.

But those are all like, your opinions.

The black woman talks about the massacre, you dont have to show it.

No, he was Jimmy Olsen in the credits. He's also listed like that in IMDB.

>he would rather have dead CIA Jimmy than actual Jimmy