Hey amerifats

Hey amerifats

Whats the simplest way for me to get a greencard ?

Can i just pay a hooker in usa 200 dollars to merry me, and ill get the card ?

Be Mexican and come on over!

Come over here on a work or student visa.
Wait a year.
Marry a white girl.

If you're a girl I'll marry you if you'll love me

doesn't have to be a white girl

just marry an American

Enter the country illegally from Mexico then wait for Hillary to win the election.
You'll be made a citizen and be encouraged to bring the rest of your family over

He said simplest

Is the greencard lottery easy to win?

Buy a woman card from Hillary and come on over when she wins.

If you marry the hooker and manage to get a divorce in a way that doesn't leave a (digital) paper trail that could be used to prove you as a fraud, then sure.

Just know that nobody knows what will happen to you if you happen to get arrested.

It's easy to win if you're quick to get in. It's supposed to be first come first serve, so you should look into it for whenever the process starts over again.

If you're a nigger then stay the fuck out

This has to be bait. No one would leave Norway for America.

Getting a green card through marriage is still an incredibly long and expensive process, honestly it's not worth it unless you really love them because you will get found out after like 5 years of dealing with immigration and you'll essentially be stuck in purgatory that entire time, unless you have a baby with them, but do you really want a baby?

The easiest way is to get a degree in some kind of engineering field and apply for a job there or start your own business in the USA, I know a guy who started up his own network security business and lives in Austin now.

All in all I don't think moving to the USA is that great unless you literally have nothing and living as an illegal immigrant is better or have a great job lined up. The USA isn't this great land of opportunity anymore, just go on a working holiday, spend 6 months there and get it out of your system, you'll probably be gagging to go back to Norway after 6 months.

Give me 100,000 and we can get a civil union and you can move to NZ

I'm divorcing your ass as soon as I can tho.

Enter States on a temp visa
Formally marry a dude from Sup Forums
Get divorced day after
Pay him 200$

Who's op for the job? We could really whiten the States by doing this.

Operation Save Europoors

If you got a nice boypucci I'll marry you.

We do need to reform the system, but the main reason we need to reform it is years of misrule by corrupting traitors who point to their own corruption as a cause to give up altogether and just abandon the law.

>be British
>can't enter the green card lottery

F U C K
U
C
K

You have to be married for three years.

Most green card marriages involve a lot of money. A lot

Yeah, just get married. You need more an 200 though... because the person needs a home etc... the government will "check" to see if you're really a couple. You can fake it of course... but it's gonna cost around ten grand.

Pretty much what everyone else is saying.

The fastest way is probably employment; but you better have a fantastic job.
Can't work them fields for a greencard.

enlist in military service guarentees citizenship. its what all the niggers from africa do.

Are you a fem-user?

With 15 K, can i have this shit ?

I fuck a girl with my "accent", we live in a house and that's all ?

Yea, I am sure there are plenty of girls around here that will fall for the French man meme so it should not be hard for you.

>implying he's not a shitskin

iktfb

>be Mexican
>can't enter the green card lottery

JUST
U
S
T

Its how me and my Family came here

:^)

To get in legally.

1) Apply for a high skill job in the US. Get into the US on a work visa.
2) After working hard for a couple years, ask your employer to sponsor you on an I-140 application (permanent residence for alien worker)
3) If you application succeeds, apply for naturalization in a couple years.

To get in illegally

1) Fly to Mexico
2) Walk across border

Take Me, I need murican husband

American citizen here willing to help.

I am legit willing to help Europeans lol since I know what you people are dealing with. I have family back in Europe.

Except H1B visas are a fucking lottery with a set number instead of going to the highest salaries first to prevent third worlders flooding sweat shops. If you are canadian or mexican you can use the TN visa but that's not a double intent visa ( you can't apply for citizenship).
There really needs to be someone that points out how stupid both Trump and Hillary's immigration policies are.

Come to texas they dont give a shit as long as you work hard

My dream in life is to become a college lecturer in a small town in Oregon. Settle down and raise a family in the glory and beauty of the Pacific northwest while educating the bright young minds of the future. Its not a big dream but its my dream and I'm making it happen.

If The Crook wins, then it might be easier for you to jump the border.

>It's easy to win if you're quick to get in. It's supposed to be first come first serve,
How on earth did you think a lottery would be first come, first serve?

My cousin is married to a german.
As long as your willing to marry into a family of Irish and Russians.

People pay wayy more for fixed marriages. I did once once, got paid 20k, AMA

Ps im male and girl was vietnamese

Did she take it all back in the divorce?
I had an offer to marry a Ukrainian. But she was fat.

Fuck off we're full

Come on bro there is a fence just north of you go and hop it, deus vult

HMU if you got any sisters or cousins that would like an Anglo dickin'

6'2 white blue eyes gun owner car enthusiast trump supporter... I am the quintessential yank with a proper accent

get a greencard and enlist

its not bad and when you get out you'll be a citizen with some spending money

lol Oregon. Hipster HQ

Nope was pretty legit, she was decent looking. Came from a very rich family in vietnam and they sent their daughter over

Off the top of my head
>Study and/or work in the US
>Marry an American
>Join the army
>Have an anchor baby
Are you willing to bear 5 children?

How do you find these opportunities?

Sorry mate, white male here. No sisters, only 1 younger brother.

Gotta know the right people. Knew a lady from a vietnamese resturaunt for awhile and she came onto me and asked me. They are called wolves i believe? They hunt down american men to get paid to marry pretty much

There's got to be a dating site along those lines. Thanks mate, seems like the only way to do it. I think I'd have a pretty easy time finding a desperate Asian family here in Chanada

Just get gay married to an American Sup Forumsack. I'm sure all the anons here can comfortably be single for five years to maintain the ruse.

The real problem is getting the greencard in the first place.
What branch?
And how's The Sandbox?

0203 usmc and hot as balls

Oh ya im sure. Just be careful, but i met a guy from australia who did it with a vietnamese girl as well. They are around, who knows might get paid to marry one you want to keep

That's the dream isn't it

Is he cute?

The US does not have a working holiday visa

Hey lads

I'm studying criminal law and criminology
I want to go to America to become a patrol cop
How should I go about getting citizenship?

Witnessed

Better yet we really should establish an American Foreign Legion. We'd have no trouble filling it with recruits, when they got out they'd all know English, and we can send them in first to soak up casualties before actual Americans come in behind them.

Just set up recruitment centers all over the globe and watch the foreign cannon fodder pour in.

8404 here

its ez if you know what you are doing,
my mother got a greencard for her, me and my sister, she was a doctor in the soviet union, and she is now finishing to legalize her degree in the us, but the "lottery" was not that dif to win, one try one win.
BTw im a male 6'3 white as milk, 180 punds brown eyed Slav, that is smart and polite, im 19 and have already 30k on savings, going to a good college next year. will get my citizenship next year since i been here for around 4 years and i can apply for citizenship next year. interested answer, always looking for a female QT. include pic and time stamp, face does not need to be included.

Bro I would sign up in a heartbeat

you do much more important than work than i do son

Is it really this difficult to come to my country? Fuck i like norway too... Let them in...

Damn thats bullshit

Any Female Anons in this chat who are interested, here are my creds:

> Single White Male
> Height: 6' 1
> Live in Minnesota (a very cold climate similar to North of Europe)
> Looks / Appearance: South European Features (Dark Hair / Eyes)
> Slim Body
> Job: Software Developer
> Yearly Salary: 75+ K a year

I am looking for a white native European Woman who is traditional and red-pilled.

Must be willing to:

> Cook
> Possibly Bear and take care of children
> Live happily in and take care of a 300K house

what are the chances getting one?
I wanna join usmc lol

becoming a cop before being a citizen is impossible, believe me i looked i up since im a green card resident right now, so you will need to come here, and enlist, so you get a citizenship as soon as possible, then you will get a job in the police dep, if you have military exp, they take you easy as fuck.

one team one fight or some bullshit, we all have our role.

>tfw dual citizen

Only reason I'm in cucknada is my comfy commercial electrician job.

Gay marriage is legal fellow burger
Come on, it's 2016 already!

You dont need to be a citizen or even a permanent resident. For the Marines, you just need to know how to breath and have 2 working index fingers.

>Is it really this difficult to come to my country?
It's a nightmare.

post boipucci

Updated:

Any Female Anons in this chat who are interested, here are my creds:

> Single White Male
> Height: 6' 1
> Live in Minnesota (a very cold climate similar to North of Europe)
> Looks / Appearance: South European Features (Dark Hair / Eyes)
> Slim Body
> Job: Software Developer
> Yearly Salary: 75+ K a year

I am looking for a white native European Woman who is traditional and red-pilled.

Must be willing to:

> Cook
> Possibly Bear and take care of children
> Live happily in and take care of a 300K house
> Once citizen must vote Republican / Conservative.

Got to counteract the crazy commies coming in.

kekd

I'm aware you can't be a cop before becoming a citizen. I'm just wondering what the process will be and how long I'll be waiting if I have degrees in criminal law and criminology. What exactly do I need to do?
I had someone tell me I should get residency, apply for citizenship then apply to the police. Apparently you can apply to the cops as long as you've applied for citizenship and you're a resident, almost guarantying citizenship

We are full. Fuck off

This right here i had a polish girl offer me 60k for sham marriage in Florida

FUCKING

J E L L Y
E
L
L
Y

You still have to pay around 15k for the marriage to be complete had a friend go through it

I will marry you if you give me 5k

kys ahmed, enough darkies as it is. Why the FUCK does every stupid mother fucker wanna flood this country. Holy shit just FUCK OFF.

It's not that much. In all you should spend about a grand. 400 for the application and 600ish in medical fees and misc costs. Wait times are a bit ridiculous, took my wife like a year for it to come back, but she got her greencard and ssn at the same time so.

I bet you married a flip or some slavic bitch you stupid faggot.

>White
>1st worlder
Good fucking luck.

Nip actually, race mixed 2 kids too, wheres your god now faggot?

Can't speak for anyone else, but for me it's your freedom of speech that's so appealing.

Don't worry, though. I'm too old and too unhealthy to be granted any kind of long term visa. I wouldn't even get a green card via the lottery.

ok when i was investigating this, before enrolling in my actual college, i found out that you need to be a citizen so i looked up how to become a citizen at the time i was only one year in this county so the logical approach would be joining the military but since i had a car accident and a surgery that was thrown off the basket, but i learned that any green card permanent resident that wants to join the military can do so, and if you pass the physical they do grant you the citizenship, (the recruiter told me they even have a flag in the camp so you can do the swear and shit) so your first move is to get a green card, how to? apply for it and see how it looks, there is not such thing as "if you get denied one time you will never get a pass for the green card" my cousin got denied 4 times until he got it, so apply and see how it goes. if you get denied well you can try to get a job so the contractor will help you to get a working visa ( as far as i remember you have to renew that one every year o so) then after a couple of years, like three or so, you can apply for green card and then you can enlist. yea the whole prepossess is fucked up but it is what it is

Wait a minute. You ordered a Japanese girlfriend and she bore you two children?

I'm born and raised in Toronto so I don't want to feel too homesick.

Fuck off we're full

At least with Chicago PD, the process is that you get a green card and have 60 college credit hours, then you apply for the police force.
It may sound like shit, but after a year on the job, you get 65k with benefits. But you have to go to shit ghettos, and will most likely end up having undiagnosed PTSD.
But you can live in one of the few American cities that won't be affected by climate change or The Big One.

No, I met her while living there.

win the lottery(the money one), then become an investor.

become a professional sports athlete and get signed to a team in the US

>single
>white really really white
>6'3 (around 193cm)
>180 pounds (around 81 kg)
>my hobbies are reading, watching shows like GOT and playing videa
>Good at school
>going to a good college next year
>my starting salary out of college is going to be around 75k a year
>next year citizen since been here 4 years with a green card
I'm lonely, don't judge people

>Norweigan wants to move to America
>most likely educated, white, and willing to have a stable family
>you say "fuck off we're full"

Dummy

Where from, user?
Netherlands?

Not sure if someone answered, nut it ain't that simple. You have to know the person. 2 years in advance and have met them in person 2 years prior to the wedding. Be prepared to prove your marraige too.

However. Marraige is an easy way.

My suggestion? Meet a real nice person, fall in love, and make plenty of anchor babies. Then all you have to do is not fuck it up

actually Slav from Ukraine but not regular Slav, father is an Engineer who was a politician back in the day and mother was a doctor, so I'm not an idiot, got good genes.
>ib4 Slav scum gtfo