Is David Duke sincere or a Zionist shill?

Is David Duke sincere or a Zionist shill?

Why does he look so creepy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9EhjyU3JU
youtube.com/watch?v=HV2GhOkQ1yY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the KKK is 90% undercover FBI and 10% deep undercover FBI. David Duke is either a moron, an FBI shill, an FBI deep-shill, or a cuck controlling a legion of people disloyal to him.

He is not a member of the KKK, get your facts straight first

I wonder who's behind this post.

Watch this OP: youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9EhjyU3JU

whatever you say user

He's one of the only people who will point in the right direction.

Why the Jewish Elite Hates Donald Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=HV2GhOkQ1yY

92% Upvoted - 330k views.

I'll be laughed off by 100% of Sup Forums users, but calling him Leibowitz--even if that is his literal last name--is anti-semitic.

The most sincere person I can thank to help redpill me on the JQ and his amazing autobiography.

I really hope Duke and Invictus get in the senate. The bantz alone make it a reason to support this mans works.

Was the Klan being heavily infiltrated in the early 70s when he left unlike the obvious honeypot that it is today?

I don't think there is anything wrong about being racist. Regardless kikes are some of the most racist people around.

I think it's more racist to appropriate our names. Have some respect for us and your own heritage and stand behind your own goddamn names.

He must be ashamed of Leibowitz.

Sure is summer up in here.

The thing that pisses me off about David Duke is that for the first 7 months of Trump's campaign, Duke talked so much shit about Trump. And then once he realized Trump was possibly going to win, he flipped script. Duke is an opportunist. He was talking shut about Trump because he thought it made him look "non-racist" if he went against Trump... now he sees white pride coming back and wants to run for office. The guy just pisses me off. I'm not even saying he's wrong about Jews, but he's definitely an opportunist.

>, but he's definitely an opportunist
Yea, he has been attempting a Trump like campaign at every opportunity, it just so happens this is the best opportunity yet

He looks like a lizard

He's a shill. If he wasn't he never would've mentioned trumps name knowing how much it would hurt him

didn't he say he left because it was being infiltrated and pushed towards violence by obvious shills
I think it was on an Alex Jones interview or something

Probably because of his he has in his hand.

Not sincere but not a Zionist either

I love David Duke!!!

:)

It's because he's controlled opposition and they thought they'd turn everyone off Trump by having their guy tell everyone Trump wasn't the one who could get it done

then they switched tactics and are trying to associate him with Trump as much as possible

now we have faggots like this leaf here who are meta-shilling and pretending to like duke

Why is he holding Twilight Sparkle? Does he want to secure a future for unicorn children?

It's counter-semitic, you kike shill. We already know you believe in concealing your real tribal affiliation.

>Twilight Sparkle plush

He lost my vote. Fluttershy is be pone.

So he's been a government puppet since 1998? Or did he just decide to go against 100% of everything he talked about in his autobiography for some easy bucks (despite the fact that he has vehemently criticized treasonous scum for doing the same exact thing)?

He looks bizarre, like a photoshopped half baby/half man. Plastic surgery gone wrong?

He's completely pure. Watch all of his videos and decide for yourself.

If you wait until people are comfortable hearing the truth to tell them it, that day will never come.
Every keyboard warrior is a faggot.

The phrase "anti-Semitic" is the perfect example of how much power the Jew has in the Western world. Part of the Zionist agenda is to eventually incorporate all of the Semitic regions of the Middle East. Despite the fact that not all Semites are Jewish, the phrase "anti-Semite" refers to specifically Jews, essentially nullifying the existence of non-Jewish Semites.

Jews have already won the linguistic war and have already made most people completely forget about non-Jewish Semites. So, when non-Jewish Semites are finally wiped out, something Israel is currently doing in the West Bank, the loss seems insignificant to the average person, as the average person already believes that only Jews are Semites.

It's interesting to watch the Jews work. A phrase that has so much universal acceptance of the definition, anti-Semitism, is clearly bathed in the blood of a Zionist agenda, and no one bats an eye.

David Duke tells the truth. He has a passion for one big issue in particular, which is why he focuses on it so much. It is indeed probably the most serious issue, because so many other issues seem to stem from it. Treason is being committed against this country and its people.

YouTube: David Duke
Channel: David Duke l
Videos: recent, uploads

Watch. Listen. Learn.

God Bless David Duke!

Man Goebbels was right.
You can call a jew anything but a jew.

>Jews are a race
>They are "semitic" and semitism is an actual thing

goy, please

He doesn't even look like a human

>pretending to like duke

David Duke is my hero. How dare you say I pretend.
Relevant Links to the Duke Campaign:

>Announcement Video
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter: