dubs = yes

SELF CHECKED HOLY FUCK

KEK WILLS IT

>Dad?

when tho?

Hillary willl have a nervous breakdown.

Amen KEK

nice

>Julian had people download a deadman's switch, due to fear for his life, just so he could prove she KEKED Bernie.

NOT!

kek i didnt know about this good point

The prophecy has been fulfilled.

Dubs.... and you said Kek... omg

>tfw it's 80 GB of rickroll but the globalists know they're criminals

checked, rekt, and double kek'd

checked

Well that settles that

Why doesn't anyone on Sup Forums seem to grasp the fact that there is a one in 10 chance of getting dubs, it is nothing special. There are over 20000 threads per week on Sup Forums, around 285 threads a day have double digits at the end of the post number. Around about 28 per day have trips. Get fucking over it.

KEK WILLS IT

Tomorrow check em

Off by one so sunday?

Checked

Wake me up when september ends

nice

can't wake up

Ding dong the witch is dead.
HAPPYHALLOWEEN!

KEK ME UP INSIDE

leaks while we sleep tonight count on it

KEK wills it, deus vult

>one in 10
this fucking nigger

I have seen this freakshow at a grocery store in nc his retreat home is in star nc a small dried up industrial town.

checked

if this post gets singles, THE HAPPENING IS CALLED OFF AND KEK IS FAKE AND PEPES ARE A REDDIT MEME

wrong.

Calling voter fraud confirmation directly ordered by Hillary, dubs will it

Posting in a dubs thread

Honestly this is more likely than one might think. The deadman switch files are probably just gigabytes of junk made to look like encrypted files... but the people who would want Assange dead are the same people who know they've done shady fucking shit and would be absolutely fucked if proof of it got out. They can't risk it, even if there's only a 1% chance of the deadman switch being real, let alone specifically about them.

so many dubs in this thread

IT'S HAPPENING

Probably Clinton Foundation shit or some foreign ties for $

Praise kek

Hidden camera footage from the Lolita express.

Choo choo.

>the really perverted ones (like slick willy) got to kill the loli's and the bodies were thrown over the Pacific.

>wikileaks bombshell predictions
>is it still habbening?
>dubs = yes

Dear God!

probably just some boring shit like Hillary exchanging money with someone for political favours