International marriages

Would you rather marry a girl from your own country or one from abroad?

If so, why don’t you like your country’s women and where would you prefer?

Other urls found in this thread:

rtd.rt.com/films/women-on-top/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't give a fuck.
If there is a girl that will love me for who I am - I'm her's.

This. If any girl showed romantic interest in me i would start believing in a god right then and there

Even if she’s not cute?

Interbreeding is never a good idea... marriage in itself is complicated enough with a girl educated according to your same standards... imagine marrying one who has a totally different understanding of life, values, family, religion, education... no Sir. And it's not a racial issue, it's a national thing.. the more distant the countries are (not necessarily geographically) the more complicated.

This.

you dont choose with who you fall in love

The only situation where I would not engage is that if she had some hereditary genetic defect.

So you wouldn’t marry a Danish qt?

not exactly. For example, American women are awful. Most are liberal feminists. The good ones are difficult to find, so why bother?

id never marry westernized women. they cheat and manipulate. every single one of them.

you cant generalize about millions of womens, its retarded

did rapefugees breed you?

This is mostly true, a language barrier will still exist if you are both not native speakers of the same language.

>different understanding of life, values, family, religion, education
I'd imagine this would not apply in countries like USA/ Canada or any English speaking cunt really. Probably not Scandinavia either?

You need a culture in the first place to experience cultural differences, so you're right.

Arguing over going to Wendy's or Papa John's isn't an issue indeed.

non westernized bitches does the same

I’m not generalizing, but it’s just how it is. The good majority of American girls between age 18-25 just want to be “free” and fuck around with Chads. Eventually they get tired of being treated like shit by chad. They go for the nice guys.

Nice guys finish last

and you think its different in other countries? womens are like that
see

>implying people in Brazil don’t argue about which restaurant is better

Every country does this.

The girls I’ve met overseas were much more respectful.

I didn't mention restaurants in my post. You must confuse me with someone else.

one thing about Russian women: you will be very popular between Russian girls, because they are mercantile. They see in you a ticket to leave the country

There's nothing wrong with that, as long as they don't dump you after.

that's what they want to show user, its the same here dont worry

Horseshit post from a fellow new worlder hue, but that being said I WAS just last night involved in a dinner debate involving Papa John's

Honestly I want to marry someone from another culture. I don't have any problems with the girls here in the US. A lot of them are cool, But I just like the idea of being immersed in another culture. If girl from another country is willing to go through the struggle of getting to know me and jump the language barrier, I am willing to do the same.

This

That's only bad thing in mercantile gf - she can always find someone richer.

Really? But at least your qts are more attractive. Most American girls aren’t that good looking

I debated with some co-workers that Papa Johns is better than Pizza Hut last night

you realized that girl don't love you sincerely, but she only use you. Is this ok for you?

most girls are 6-7/10 here, if you want the top-tier, its spain and italy

Most first world countries need proof of marriage to give a visa to Russian girls. Divorce = no more visa = back to Tomsk.

Pretty sure she wouldn't go for it if she didn't at least like me. Also as you said thousands of girls are competing for an exit ticket, so I can just pick ones that actually like me.

I used to live in Belgium. Honestly, I wasn't able to find even 6/10.No offense, but Belgian girls are not beautiful at all

Most girls here are 5/10. The attractive girls are either already in relationships or they are sluts. So it’s lose-lose either way

Excuse yourself

Divorce and next marriage to someone more appropriate.

Lmao

> I used to live in Belgium
Richfags's opinion discarded

yeah, that's why i go to the south every year to find med qts
same here

>Refuse divorce
>She gets in administrative limbo and eventually gets kicked out

Russia has some really beautiful women.
Of course, many of them are lazy and egoistic and will marry the first idiot who has some money, russian or foreign.
Strange culture. Soviets sent women to work, maybe modern Russia should do the same kek

All of us broke bois must unite and beat the shit out of richfags

Even their models are kinda meh...

I'll be just following my fellow people in this honored tradition.

das rite nigga
hang everyone who makes more than 500€/month

Sure, someone will like you. But the fact that initially they want to use you, is it ok for you?

what about Mexican girls?

To be honest, I was already disappointed in the search for sincere and pure love and I no longer care about my private life. I haven't even had sex for five years, lol

It’s kind of sad.

would stick my dick

>Richfags's
my salary is $500, lol

I haven’t had sex in 7 years.

You would stick your dick into a dog given the chance.

Whoa no reason to brag, Mr. Rockefeller

how much morbid obese you are?

Mine's 260$.

Any of you have qt sisters ?
We could work something out here.

one my American friend said that sex in US everywhere, it's easy to get it. Probably you are also looking for true love.

if you like to call your mom a dog its okay with me

I’m ottermode.

I just am never around girls because of work and studying. i don’t use apps because I’m not promiscuous and don’t want some slut

you dont have friends you piece of shit

It is, that’s why people use Tinder. But I won’t do that. I don’t believe in sex outside of a relationship

I've got a niece. I won't give her away, she's the only female that lets me hug her.

>Any of you have qt sisters ?
No, but I'm cute. My ex-gf called me cute
180 cm, long blond hair, green eyes, athletic body
Maybe, I can try to find my love in Brazil

You better have a decent degree though, if you want to earn more than 500

It's OK, you can visit, you'll teach me how to shitpost on sosatch.

>Soviets sent women to work, maybe modern Russia should do the same
they do, it's the men who are pathetic, that why they are looking for foreign husband (and because russia is mordor for poor )
rtd.rt.com/films/women-on-top/

If some girl unironically loved me I'd despise her for having such low standards

Are you a bad person ?

Not good or bad, just a bland autist with no personality

Everyone has a personality, you must be depressed or something.