India is overpopula-

>India is overpopula-

put the turd map

india is fucking huge, the land itself can easily fit over billion people
the cities are overpopulated and pajeets shitting on the streets don't help either

I would like to apologise to the world for not killing them when we had the chance

nice

so funny that i forgot to fuck your mother

I'm quite sure you taught them the bad habit

now our pakistani brothers are killing you.
enjoy .

why is that piece of ocean so populated?

Brits couldn't have killed us. We were the backbone of bong empire.

Comfy tropical islands. Who wouldn't want to move there.

oh, but when you colour the whole water area of the island it looks like the water itself is populated hihi

Its the most developed country in south asia almost first world tier and with least crime rate, lower than eastern europe. Also muslim, hindus, christians and buddhists live there togather with peace

WE WUZ BONGS N SHIET

>most developed country in south asia

It's Lakshdweeps, not Maldives you retard.

>backbone
more like asshole

We wuzn't b*ngs, but imperial government extracted wealth from Indian economy to run the empire, as other rarely populated colonies didn't provided enough profit.

Shit I though it was sri lanka

Remember, India was called the 'Jewel of British Empire', and the empire ended as soon as we left the empire.

Nothing's changed there then

India also fell apart the moment it left the empire

Only because there were 500 million pajeets to exploit

Nope. India is more united and the government has more popular support that ever in history.

Many people have a fucked up sense of scale.

lower crime rate than eastern europe doesn't say much

That doesn't make it not a shithole though does it?

>India is more united than ever
>lost Pakistan, Burma and Bangladesh
Hmmm

Not only that but people don't realize how little space humans need.

Yet you still shit in your holy rivers and complain about tainted drinking water

Lower crime rate than america and most of europe, and I was talking about sri lanka im that post

My point was that Brits could have never risked to genocide us. The worst the brits did was Jallalianwala-bagh massacre and because of that they lost the support from Indian elite and political parties and India soon became independent.

>Indian Elite

>More than a billion of uncultured useless monkeys
>Call center niggers
>Cheap righters 10000000 words @ $1
>Cheap virtual assistant services 10 hrs @ $0.01
>Crappy chimp tier PHP coders

>Literal bullshit everywhere because muh cows are divine
>Everything is rot cause of enormous temperature so is necessary to spice all food like hell
>People shit in the streets

>Tribalistic caste-ridden society
>Girls enforced to marry and consummate at the age of... Damn right after they born
>female genital mutilation is a standard
>honor killings just like in Pakistan
>If you're a female government urges you not to piss cause toilets inside are yet to become a thing and on the street five guys will instantly rape you to death
>A hand full of retarded religions whose followers believe their deities to eat, shit, have sex and stuff
>Irrelevant groups and tribes who hate each other for reasons they have no clue about
>Beggars (in fact gangster agents) everywhere
>Tourists are robbed, kidnapped, raped and sold for organs

>Stinky
>No clean water
>Criminalized
>Irrelevant
>Undeveloped
>Shitty
>Stone age

POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO

The crown was too focused on the war to be genociding a bunch of pajeets

United kingdom isnt even united

Within 10 years scotland will leave then northern ireland and eventually wales

India was never united brfore. Even during british rule, there were tonnes of prinncely states. Brits left a fractured country but newly formed Indian government annexed those princely states and united this country.

Yeah sure thing, Chang, and within 10 years Australia will be a republic and would have changed their flag too lmao.

Look it's the unification of India!

Wow Aussies really are retarded aren't they?
>scotland has vote to leave, stays
>northern ireland has vote to leave, stays
>wales never has a vote to leave because separatists are seen as a joke there
Fuck off back to shagging a Kangaroo or what ever you do there

They had enough time before both wars.

By that point, feminists had taken over and had started REEEing over our treatment of natives

yeah that's only cause half you motherfuckers are here in england and the rest are scattered all around the globe, you're like a bug infestation that needs to be wiped out

>England

Do you mean New-Pakistan?

Look at your own country, ethnic brits are minorities in most cities and the ones that are are getting bred by pakis and blacks

Australia becoming a republic is the smartest thing we could do at the moment

No, East Paki

Exterminate poo in loo

For me an average of 400< hab/km it’s overcrowded.

Yes, India is huge, but it is by no means underpopulated and the environmental degradation that's a result of the population size is enormous. As a contrast India is almost twice the size of Mexico but has more than 10 times our population and we consider ourselves to be overpopulated in terms of environmental stress and the quality of life the land can produce for each person.

There's no reality in which India's population is long term sustainable. If the Himalayan glaciers disapear because of global warming south Asia is basically fucked.

Wtf I love India now

>says the Russian

>Himalayan glaciers melt
>they flush the Indians into the sea like the poo they are
Poetry ťbh

Me. I hate the sun, the heat and tropical landscapes.

>less than 100
It's average 8 here

just glad that bongs couldn't steal the massive amounts of wealth from our temples. they stole a lot, but not everything. fucking nigbas

And does it change something? If someone shits on the street it doesn't matter who exposes him, a Russian or nigger or same-origin poo in loo pig?

>hurr durr my point blah blah
How this swine hole dares to speak like that and pretends to be a human? Why (((it))) doesn't know its place?

Pakistan slaughter and nuke pagan hindu pigs when?

>lower crime rate than eastern europe doesn't say much
USA is way worse.

Were you drinking anti-freeze again Ivan?

Nah Antonio I don't drink Alcohol at all since I know what effect it can have on you. Because of it you can even become (almost) like a poo in loo pig

If your density is so high that almost everyone has to turn to pragmatic vegetarianism, then yes you're pretty overpopulated

Epic.

They are vegetarian because (per their false religion) cows are divine and hindus leak their assholes and eat bullshit during their filthy cultist bloody yoga rituals

what about it?

They'd eat pork or chicken then if it was for religion only, but they don't habe the space to raise them for everyone

Kek

buona beffa

>They'd eat pork
Would be kind of cannibalism

decolonization was a mistake.

You are an idiot, the scale is absurd.

KEK

Indian people spread to the world,
and all the world will become Indian.

1st Indian state, 2st Indian state, 3st Indian state...

What did you mean by this?

>Romanian
>Hates the sun as the traditional vampires
Man, you're a walking stereotype. Are you a warlock as well?

Don't do that with Portugal

Pizza with the bants

I'll remember this

Nigga, the whole world is overpopulated, except for maybe Mongolia and Namibia.

do something about Rohingya

Rohingya Invade and kill all stinking indian dogs when?

In case there shall be another Pakistan vs India war I unironically want to sign up as a volunteer fighter to kill as many as poo in loo pigs as I can

>russian
go cyka blat yourself and pee in some soup

You can do that as much as you want right now as long as you don't get caught

only pajeet would make this meme

STFU poo in loo proxyshill