So now what?

So now what?

I overdosed from kino watching that episode

Life goes on, The world doesn't stop moving for any single person

So did the nukes ruin Nora chance of seeing her kids?

I guess in the world hallucinated in his dying brain she can't see them anymore.

Kevin goes and tries to unfuck his relationship with the woman he loves while also saving her from self destruction

So much kino

He's going to fail ;_:

Something will happen that Kevin will be remembered for a very long time. End of ep 1 old Nora seems to despise him when the nun mentions his name

We let the mystery be ;)

We let the mystery be ;)

We let the mystery be ;)

now lindelof fucks all you morons over (again)

Society went down the drain with increasing religious movements. "The Testament part 3: The Kevin chronicles", was one of the bigger movements that contributed to its downfall. Nora resents him for that, and for not stopping her almost killing herself.

Why would they publish the book of Kevin? It's all meaningless now

Kevin never said anything about a coming apocalypse. He believed their story, "killed" himself in front of multiple people again and came back from it. And there is a mysterious burnt handwritten book about him. And people are really latching on to religions after the disappearance. There are plenty reasons why it would take off.

Kevin is going to try to stop her from getting blasted by radiation.

I'll miss you Kevin

Kevin and Nora are both going to go through the machine I assume. The last shot will probably be them holding hands and getting blasted by the thing "dying together"

But they show old mike tyson nora in the first episode

That could be anything really

Doubt it will be that simple. I think she will come to the realization on her own somehow like Kevin did.

Kevin just rescuing her is too predictable.

>you will never be Kevin's penile recognition system

;_;

>Kevin just rescuing her is too predictable.
I didn't say he would be successful

So does she kill her self? What the epilog in Ep.1 this season.

So what is the thing you're most annoyed that The Leftovers won't properly address before it finishes?For me, its National Geographic magazine and the significance of Cairo.Or if Kevin fucked Aimee on a pile of guns.

His dad is crazy just like him. The magazine is just him being crazy.

Kevin did fuck Aimee, why would she lie about that? Common!

Machine either fucks up or Kevin somehow dies, book of Kevin becomes huge and she despises him.

I still think she is pregnant they have brought up the IUD too many times.

Carrie Coon will have to get naked before going into the machine and I will fap to her bare boobies. Also, the messiah and shit.

I want to see her feet some more

They most likely already forgot about all of those things.

No it's something

Not really annoying because I like when some thing don't have an explanation but, what did Virgil do to John and what was up with the sewer plug's exploding before the departure in Mapleton and Jarden.

What is the magazines thing again?

The main theme in the show is how we end up connecting unrelated random things when we are looking for meaning. So id say there is nothing up.
I not totally sure/remember the what you are talking about though.

Yeah that's why I said it doesn't really annoy me. I don't get why people get so worked up about some of the mysteries being unanswered.

dae fucking hate matts accent

Describe this character without mentioning his name, what he looks like, and what his occupation is.

If you can't answer this question you're a retard and should just drop the show.
Actually just drop life altogether

keep your self loathing out of this thread

Screen cap this

Kevin will stop her From being vaporized. He gets caught in the chamber himself and is vaporized. Being vaporized, he has no chance of coming back to life. the crew gets arrested after police are alerted to the scene either by Kevin, his group, or bystanders from all the commotion. The project is done and no one will ever be vaporized again. Kevin is resented by Nora because he not only stopped her from seeing her family again, he got to go there instead.

I honestly cant even tell if the people whining about the "unanswered mysteries" are trolls or just actually autistic. Its starting to get worrying.

The machine is bullshit.

I haven't watched any of this season because I thought Season 2 was terrible.

Who wants a hug?

They're gonna go for the Evangelion ending. Congratulations, Kevin.

>Season 2 was terrible.
Get the fuck out.

If it had their own spin, like all of them hugging kevin or something, I wouldn't even be mad.

The show, in general, is terrible.

No shit. It just vaporizes people. But Nora believes it can send her back. I never said it was legit. But it can disintegrate a person. Nora wants to be cremated

DON'T THEY KNOW IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD