What the fuck is going on here?

What the fuck is going on here?

They're sitting on the railing hence the floating feet

both are high af

have they got no shame?

Will they ever learn?

holy shit, the manletness on display in that pic, wow

Why can't he just accept his height? Wearing platform shoes and standing on tip toes only serves to make him look self conscious. Does his agent obligate him to do so?

The fact that you can so handily find dozens of pics like this for each of these guys is baffling to me. Like, they know people are going to find out right? EVERY SINGLE TIME

Why is Johnny Depp morphing into a slab of jerky?

Why do all manlets have such huge heads? Fucking bigheads lol.

Jeremy Renner is all "goddamn these half faggots, I could be turning houses for profit now instead of of doing photo shoots".

they are like big babies have you seen a baby their heads are huge

Jeremy Renner is 5'8.5 and has no need for lifts, look at how comfortable he is in the shoot. How is that height "manlet" when RDJ is 5'5 in lifts that barely make him 5'8?

is this real life? people who have almost everything, yet so unsecure to tje point of riducule

>5'5 below is full blown "manlet" tier. Most actors who wear lifts are this height, height is often lied about and conflated and actors are much shorter than billed height.
>Inbetween here is the "liminal manlet state" tier, where like Icarus one is gettinf dangerously close to the sun
>5'8-5'11 is "can live comfortably without anyone caring" territory. Just look at my dude Renner in that pic.
>Anything above is "got lucky genetically" tier

They are triggering lanklets like this thread has proven.

all of them wear shoes with high heels, look at all their shoes

WHEN will they LEARN?

oh my god

>be a short little faggot
>have one of the only professions in the world where you do nothing but get photographed daily even though you have no talent

Being a manlet is preferable in acting anyway.

I'm not even that tall (6'3") and any time I do extra work it gets in the way and I have to be shoved in the corners and away from the male actors.

>highest paid actor in Hollywood
>STILL insecure about his height
He could hire hitmen to kill every single person who brings up his height and still have Avengers money left over

He's becoming Marlon Brando.

I don't get why they try so hard. It's like old men having a comb-over. Just give up, it's far less embarrassing.

photographers need to crop that , its just mean to publish it like that

He must think it's charming or some shit

the real plastic armors looks better than that cgi crap , wtf was disney smoking during that movies production

Jeremy is clearly wearing height increasing shoes there, though not as obnoxious as RDJ

>at the top
>STILL feels the need to stand on tip toes

God bless RDJ for making insecure losers like me at least feel good in the fact that I don't have to go through life as a manlet.

He did it because most people weren't even there at the same time so he wasn't sure if the photographer would photoshop someone taller next to him.

demi moore is also a jew