Correct The Record Is Behind The Shitposting

Reminder that all the shitposting threads you are seeing are being coordinated by a Hillary Clinton group called Correct The Record. Remember to report any shill/shitposting thread that you see.

They are going at this non-stop and they do not plan on stopping. Spread the word and lets stop them

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83383064/#83383064
beta.fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&committee_id=C00578997&max_date=12-31-2016&min_date=01-01-2015
keybase.io/daddy
wikileaks.org/#submit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for truth

T. CORRECT THE RECORD

Keep making threads like these. Make as many Correct The Record threads as you can, and keep them bumped!

THIS ENDS NOW

I encourage everyone to make as many threads exposing Correct The Record as you can

I did, and I am bumping all that I see

I was in a thread with some hardcore failed shilling once, wish I'd screenshotted.

I

Good. We need as many threads as we can. We have systematic proof CtR is behind all of this now.

Bump for truth.

is it in the archive? I hate shills but seeing them get exposed for the dishonest media prostitutes they are gives me a feeling of happiness

Very Orwellian name. Hope you guys watch your loved ones get butchered by blm, isis, or trump supporters one day

Is this real? Being slid? What are the details, what can we do about this? I do not like this Sam I Am

THE KIKE MEDIA SAID SHE WOULD SPEND 1 MILLION

SHE HAS SPENT 6 MILLION ALREADY.

THIS IS HOW THE KIKES TURNED 1 MILLION DEAD JEWS INTO 6 MILLION.

THOSE DIRTY FUCKING JEWS NEVER STOP LYING.

Has anyone confirmed the contact info in the OP

Bump, keep in mind that when you're on this website and someone call you a faggot or whatever for speaking about the presence of shills, they could just be a shill them self. They could just be a dumb newfag from reddit giving you knee-jerk responses. Either way, they're wrong.

In a related story, physicists at CERN announce breakthrough discovery - "water is wet"

Who is answering to those shills? Why are people giving them answers? Are you doing that for fun or are these guys newfags? No Hillary supporter was here on Sup Forums until June. When she locked up the nomination they increased the budget for CTR and they started shilling here hard. First they fought with Bernie supporters, now they fight with Trump supporters. Do not reply to them, stop giving them money and they will leave.

They tried calling it but the phone was "disconnected". The name and address are defiantly legit though. The guy most likely got fired and they cut the phone line once they realized Sup Forums was going to call them

>reminder that people who have opinions not relating to supporting Trump are shills and must go back!!

And people wonder why Trump has haters and no one likes his supporters. You're all as narrow minded as the DNC and Hillary are with their emails.

This place used to be cool untill newfags memed Trump on here 24/7. Now it's bullshit conspiracies and "HE'S A SHILL, HIS OPINION DOESN'T MATTER!!".

there was a "muh true conservative never trump" fag with a tripcode with over 100 posts in one thread. one thread. he pretty much repeated the same shit over and over. was it that thread?

They are replying to the threads as well. We have absolutely no mods right now doing anything about this.

I believe it to be a waste of money, I doubt they're changing anyones mind on /pol. We just have to make more people aware of the shilling so that has zero effect.

Oh my God, you're right.... How could I have been so blind? You've successfully Corrected The Record™ and I have to say... #ImWithHer, now.

And by the way, when you see something like pic related, do not respond to that. That is classic bait so they could get more replies. Replies=money.

>shill saying shills dont exist

They want to build a consensus on here, and make it look like Hillary has a steady online presence.

I hope this (you) helps you become employee of the month, shill-kun!

I used to start Hillary General threads for the lulz (fucking leafs) and some of them blew up on their own.

there are a lot of dumb people here m8

Thanks for Correcting The Record. :^)

Hi gais. Fuck off and voting for Trump.

>clinton pill

lmao shill memes are silly.

The address shows a Verizon store with a subunit called "KEK Communications" on Google Maps.

So funny that meme magic has altered this reality and made it a war of the memes.

Praise be to kek, shun the shills

Back to >>feggit he goes

almost got me, shill-sama. maybe next time

Mods should ban people for having the wrong opinion? Now you sound like Reddit.

The mods do well imo. Anything non-political is banned.

Sup Correct The Record?

Boom! Bam! Whammy! You hit that troll out of the ball park! Thank you for Correcting The Record™! Would you like to play again?

bump

WE NEED SOME BRAVE MOD TO PURGE THIS BOARD OF ALL THE SHILLS

gtfo shill

Where the fuck are the mods at?

why? it gives us something to laugh at.

you must be new, stay here long enough and you'll realize this is the most populated board, with the most mods or janitors or what.

also, don't take the meme too far, it has potential.

Is it really that unbelievable that there are actually Clinton supporters on this board?
As a father, I don't want to see my wife's son start his life in debt. I was a huge Bernie fan, but until we get free college a cheaper option is the best we can hope for. It's true #We'reStrongerTogether and that #LoveTrumpsHate. I guess what I'm saying is #I'mWithHer!!!!

80% of the posts are other shills replying to them

I only replied during the dnc sticky

Look at the poor CtR shills getting butthurt because we exposed them

>tfw you find out all the other posters are FBI, JIDF, NSA, and paid shills all along.

Yeah, no.
It was a guy RPing. It's funny but not good enough.

Is this a joke?

Wow I never thought about it that way. #I'mWithHer now!

Do these fucking CTR faggots think they're blending in by writing like this?

Holy shit. Lurk more you pussies.

Shoo shills, SHOO.

Self'd you HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT.

What are IDs?

Yes it exists on the archive

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83383064/#83383064

I reckon it's just people trolling though. Even if it is marketers though it's not going to change my fucking opinion.

Digging is currently being done on CTR.

bumping the only real thread on the entire fucking board.

YEAH MY CAMPAIGN IS FUCKING SHIT, LET ME JUST SPEND MILLIONS TO SHIT UP THIS BOARD OF NEONAZIS FOR RUINING MY CAMPAIGN

FUCK YOU CUNT

>board of neonazis

nigga really?

>someone posts something you disafree with
>waah get out shills stop contradicting my opinions

kek you guys are such faggots

Mods were feeling suicidal and shot themselves 14 times then lit themselves on fire

What board is that from?

He's just mad we caught him red handed

I say we flood obvious shill threads with redpilled statistics and infographics and try and convert them. Specifically racist ones, because their arguments have very little power when they can't scream racist like in most other situations

You don't understand how Sup Forums works do you? We aren't your typical edgelords you see on Kikebook and Twatter. We come here to get away from all the liberal bullshit posted on those websites because we're tired of their lies being shoved down our throats. If you don't like what we like, then you don't belong here. Go back to Plebbit faggot

Oh It's all going according to plan.
>now we know they're among us
>they already got their game up to terrible 2d chess
>I and a few others pulled them into broad daylight
>even normies freaking out about it
>now it's time for the chemo

just check the first and third donation...
>beta.fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&committee_id=C00578997&max_date=12-31-2016&min_date=01-01-2015

/po/ obviously

>stop disagreeing with me
>we're a super cool edgy club unlike those other websites
>if you disagree with me you should go to Reddit because Sup Forums is a safe space

you sound triggered faggot

(you)\

How about one of you have some shed of decency and expose this shit

keybase.io/daddy
wikileaks.org/#submit

Im sure you can find another job that pays 10$/hr

That the offices of Correct the Record are in a shopping center? I don't think it's unreasonable if rent was cheap.

Nice digging user

you mean like exposing what a shit candidate Trump is? Or would that be too contrarian for this board of contrarians?

No I'm just being realistic. You don't belong here so get the fuck out. Have some gore before you go though.

>that theme
>that font size

>bro ur le triggerd
>gais am i one of u
You're so fucking pathetic. Wow. Don't worry, you'll get out of this rough patch in life. I hope.

>stop disagreeing with
>get out of my board reeeee

oh no gore wow thats so edgy I'm so triggered right now.

nice projection

Isn't that the job you have now?

I do it for free :^)

This place is fucking unknown to the kind of normalfags who would be shitposting for Hillary and even if it wasn't it'd be so fucking taboo to be associated with this place (the media was just calling us a neo-nazi forum a couple weeks ago over the MS paint star) that they wouldn't come within a mile of here. CtR only deals with Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, and the comments sections of major news websites (CNN, WaPo, NY Times, et. all.).

You are screenshotting either your own posts from an earlier thread or your regular Sup Forums variety of shitposters.

At least you can admit it.

Okay. Trump's the shit candidate. Sure. And I'm sure you have plenty of original reasons as to why. Should I also vote for Hillary? Or maybe a third party candodate? What if I think all of the candidates are shit? What if I don't believe in government? What if you're buying into ancient dialectics set up by the ruling elites? Democrats vs. Republicans? Red vs. Blue? Hot vs. Cold? You can still change and become a part of the revolution of truth.

THIS IS HERESY

Why would you respond to a post that wasn't referring to you? Are you not employed, in education, or training?

I just wanted to show some solidarity with you. We can be triggered together.

>mtly wife's son
Almost had me there

>KEK COMMUNICATIONS

WTF?

Praise the Lourde, why has nobody noticed this?

>nice projection
Nice generic response accusing me of projecting

>This place used to be cool

It has been noticed and is being used to discredit it's authenticity.

>virtually unknown
>mentioned on MSM

Wow, it really expands your understanding

I am now #mentallyHill

This. I usually shill for US terrorists on /sg/ for fun.

Damn. Do you think it's a message from Kek? Pure divine will? Maybe the elites did it on purpose. Kek is so mysterious. I don't know whether he's a companion or not.

If anything it is a definite sign by our lord kek that we are on the right way!

shills confirmed

>post wasn't referring to me
>what are thread IDs?

nice generic response to my generic response pointing out your projecting.

No, no no no!

Fuck these shills. Gas them all!