Why isn't physician assisted suicide legal for everyone?

Why isn't physician assisted suicide legal for everyone?

Religion

average american produces $7.2m for the economy in their life, why would they want to destroy a source of income?

If you want something done right, do it yourself

Absolutely correct.

As a society, we are dangerously close to everyone giving up on life.
We need to protect every last safeguard against this fate to the best of our ability so that we can last long enough for the superman to appear.

Exactly. Why the fuck do faggot ass millennials always need someone else to wipe their own ass?

>because there would be less money being injected into the medical business

>being this delusional

>If you want something done right, do it yourself

but failed suicide attempts out number successful ones.

Have you tried? It's scary, would not recommend. Especially if you fail.

I don't know
At least I can end it all by myself

Why does it need to be a physician?
Any idiot can put a bullet through your brain.

That's because stupid people kill themselves. Like, just go to your nearest shitty neighborhood and start yelling I HATE NIGGERS until you get killed. Not difficult.

That's fucking stupid. There's no guarantee you will die from doing that. Euthanasia is much more practical.

religion

Because you must be CRAZY to want to kill yourself XD

I think the pain level might be a factor, here.

Can I like pay someone to kill me.
So, I won't have to pass on the shame of suicide to my living family members.

Because we have guns in America

Suicide isn't shameful; I respect your choice.

Why would the shame even matter when you're dead?

Thanks. I think suicide is shameful since it is a sign that you were too weak to make life better for yourself. Someone killing me would cover up that shame.
I won't care about it when I am dead. I guess I just don't want to "do that" to my family. idk

Because the pharma industry makes a vast profit on keeping terminally ill people alive by pumping them full of their drugs. If it's one thing Jews hate more than being called out as Jews, it's anyone getting in the way of them making M A X I M U M shekels.

>weak to make life better for yourself

Where is the physical law that states that one is wholly responsible for his well being?

I can't really relate because I want my narcissistic parents to suffer.

Just remember suicide isn't selfish. Why should anyone be forced to live a life of suffering, apathy, and boredom? If anything having children is selfish.

>Why should anyone be forced to live a life of suffering, apathy, and boredom?

You're doing it wrong.

What's your preferred suicide method Sup Forums?

I would probably just grab a bottle of hard liquor from the store and go lie on the railroad tracks in the middle of the night. Sure I might scar a train engineer, make delays, and clean up would be difficult. But what do I care, I'm dead.

I have no friends, no money, I'm failing college, I'm $10,000 in student debt. The only thing that keeps me going is video games and anime.

be a man, slit your throat or at least wrist's
there is always the helium tank exit to

Because the slave owners don't want there debt slaves checking out early.

>inb4 im not in debt
Your fucking country is and you will pay through taxes till the day you die.

>it is a sign that you were too weak to make life better for yourself.
People who spew out this are relatives and friends denying guilt. It's not heroic by any means, nor is it a sign of weakness, it's a choice. To be, or not to be.

You're of no use to the Jews if you commit suicide.

But you're white. You probably have a 120 IQ and are capable of getting any career or woman you please. Why would you an hero and not even have children?

But I'm not intelligent because I'm doing bad in college and how do you expect me to attract a girl if I can't even make a single friend?

> bitching about life on a tibetan yak husbandry network

You are probably smart, just lazy and unmotivated as fuck. I am that as well so I can't blame you.

I'm the analytical type that knows what I should do and what I shouldn't do. But I always choose the worst option

It should be.

You're still doing it wrong.