Kek, basically everyone on Twitter is making fun of the little retard

kek, basically everyone on Twitter is making fun of the little retard.

Hilarious. He deserves it.

television and film

MOVIES AN SHIIET

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/

dumb faggot answers a bunch of trivia questions and thinks he matters

>making fun of a child

He's definitely going to Mormon hell now.

Amen

No such thing senpai

delicious mormon asspain

Liberals are fucking deranged freaks and need medical help.
>Let's mock a sheltered 11 year old for getting scared after seeing a FUCKING BLOOD COVERED SEVERED HEAD MADE TO LOOK LIKE HIS FATHER ON TV ahaha what a little FAGGOT

Why should we care about Barron, Trump doesn't give a shit about cutting healthcare for kids with pre existing conditions so why should anyone care about his kid.

liberals are mentally hill

All black people go to mormon hell

>2 years ago
>LMAO FUCK OBAMAS NIGGER KIDS

Pay for your own healthcare instead of collectively burdening tax payers for it.

Barron triggers their insecurity more than anything. He's 11 years old and he's already taller than most "men", with better hair and bone structure to boot.

Isn't Barron autistic?

He's 11 and he didn't decide to be in the position he's in? But fuck little kids right ?

Or what, you'll make a whiny post on a Chinese message board?

They're called negresses you insensitive bigot.

Difference is whether it's random fuckfaces on the Internet or people in the mainstream saying terrible things.

What's wrong with you?

>But fuck little kids right?

Seems to be Trump's position

>But fuck little kids right ?

Leftieshits and their pets already got that covered.

this only makes sense if you don't have health insurance

covfefe

They're vindictive little cunts the lot of them.

Petty little worms that preach love and tolerance with one breath and spit vitriol and hatred with the very next.

Seems to be yours bud.

t. manlet nu-male

There is no "Or what?" Obamacare is already on its way out.

covfefe

It was hardly the first time Full Frontal had gone, guns blazing, after the sick or the meek. During the campaign, Bee dispatched a correspondent to go shoot fish in a barrel at something called the Western Conservative Summit, which the reporter described as “an annual Denver gathering popular with hard-right Christian conservatives.” He interviewed an earnest young boy who talked about going to church on Sundays and Bible study on Wednesdays, and about his hope to start a group called Children for Trump. For this, the boy—who spoke with the unguarded openness of a child who has assumed goodwill on the part of an adult—was described as “Jerry Falwell in blond, larval form.” Trump and Bee are on different sides politically, but culturally they are drinking from the same cup, one filled with the poisonous nectar of reality TV and its baseless values, which have now moved to the very center of our national discourse. Trump and Bee share a penchant for verbal cruelty and a willingness to mock the defenseless. Both consider self-restraint, once the hallmark of the admirable, to be for chumps.

[...]

I’ve thought about that a lot—but I’ve also thought a good deal about the boy on Samantha Bee’s program. I thought about the moment her producer approached the child’s mother to sign a release so that the woman’s young son could be humiliated on television. Was it a satisfying moment, or was it accompanied by a small glint of recognition that embarrassing children is a crappy way to make a living? I thought about the boy waiting eagerly to see himself on television, feeling a surge of pride that he’d talked about church and Bible study. And I thought about the moment when he realized that it had all been a trick—that the grown-up who had seemed so nice had only wanted to hurt him.

My God, I thought. What have we become?

Almost a trillion dollars in cuts to Medicaid

I remember being 11 and I wasn't a little bitch like Barron lmao

covfefe

Lol, even McConnell doesn't believe that

>Sup Forums SHITPOSTS ARE EQUIVALENT I SWEAR

>wants less taxes
>but wants more healthcare

You do realize the difference between Europe and the U.S. is the taxes, right?

this is actually kind of mean but also sage and reported for poltumblr

Being sheltered your whole life does that to you. It's also why trump is such a whiny faggot all the time

this is the weirdest thing, people are basically throwing real sounding death threats and calling for an execution of someone, who's not worse than your average citizen. Trump may trashtalk or be an idiot but wishing him death so fervently is just bizzare to me and the worst part is no one sees this as wrong.

Imagine people yelling "behead Bernie Sanders" or making a mock bloodied head of Hillary and taking photos with it. That would cause such an outrage, holy shit.

Making fun of an autistic child doesn't seem very enlightened or forward thinking of you liberals.

THE TOLERANT LEFT EVERYONE

Health insurance is just a bunch of healthy people paying for your sick ass.

>WAHH! Let the middle class pay for my abortion! WAAAH! I don't give a fuck about how anti-business they are, I want my nanny state! WAAAAH!

Oh shit, are people actually laughing at an 11 year-old kid for getting scared when he saw what he thought was his father's severed head on television?

I'd expect this of anonymous fucks on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, not people with actual names and jobs attached to them.

Doesn't the US have public healthcare anyway? Isn't Medicaid and Medicare funded by the government? Why is Obamacare even a thing? Shit sounds retarded

These people make real decisions that impact millions of lives every day. That's more than trashtalk

We'll see.

Liberals said the same thing about Donald Trump getting elected.